Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joker_Theory

Guidence on an exsprience

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I need some guidance on the experience i had that might help me understand this.

After meditating today i felt like my body was empty. Empty like no organs, no brain and the feeling of no eyes. It felt like i just had 2 holes in my head.

I felt like i was an " empty house or a empty vessel" with no one in it but existing. I try looking for myself but it's no were to be found but yet i am here. I know the thought and feeling comes up of being here but how can this exist without me being here lolll.

I look for consciousness to but i ca't really find it cause everything feels so empty yet it feels here lolll. I am confused.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory

I have experienced very similar things whilst meditating and sometimes, just lying in bed. What would you like guidance on?

Also, when you say that you are trying to "find consciousness". What do you mean?

The thought "I'm tyring to find consciousness" is a form of consciousness. Which means that you have found it. I imagine, what you are tyring to look for is pure un-manifest consciousness, which cannot be seen as an object of your perception. The "you" that is trying to look for consciousness is also a form of consciousness - it has manifested into a thought-form that is trying to find its source.

So, it's like this: You as the pure un-manifest consciousness (no-thing, ultimate Truth, pure consciousness) {that which you cannot see} manifests as a less-pure form of consciousness (the identity of self) that is looking for itself. 

If you were to say: "Ah. I've done it. I've found consciousness", this would be a thought-form appearing in the "space" of pure consciousness.

Think of pure consciousness as the subject, not the object. You as self (you as you believe you are) will literally become an object in the perception of the Self (pure consciousness). There will be a separation between the self (with a little "s") and the Self (with a capital "S"). This might scare the shit out of you as the self with a little "s".

Try this thought experiment: Imagine that you have to cross a river. You stand on the bank of one side. But, this is not like any other ordinary river. In order to get to the other side of this river, you have to leave everything that you can think of on the bank where you stand and then cross. You have to leave your imagination at your feet and then cross the river.

Sorry, that's a doozie I came up with the other day lol let me know how you go with it.

Peace dude :) 

Lenny

@Lenny wow thanks for making me see that i was just getting caught up again in thoughts  or more feelings than anything else. I see this now clearly as just a feeling that came up in "my consciousness" and then my imagination got caught up/lost in the thoughts that just came up into "my consciousness."

I was looking for that consciousness but i was lost in feeling that lead to the thoughts that the body is empty and i believed it cause it was my experience. I might be true but it still comes up in "my consciousness." Was to focused on the body that's empty i could not see clearly that i am using consciousness itself to look for it as Rupert Spira says and that you pointed me to :)

Thanks for the exercise, i get it now.

Peace to you too!!!

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless