tesla

How can a kundalini awakening be induced with psychedelics?

11 posts in this topic

I've heard of stories where people have experienced this. It's like a full-blown DMT trip, but is triggered from a different substance like LSD or shrooms. And it permanently changes the person afterwards.

Apparently psychedelics can spontaneously induce this experience, but I'm trying to figure out how to deliberately induce it. Does anyone have any tips?

What I've been doing is gradually incrementing my dose of mushrooms until I have some kind of breakthrough. My last dose was 5g of psilocybe subaeruginosa (one of the most potent species). It was mind-blowing, but it still didn't feel like I was completely breaking out of The Matrix.

Spontaneous Kundalini awakenings can be triggered by many things, including electric shock or hitting your coccyx when falling. Doesn't mean it's desirable though, if you're not ready for the experience, the side effects can be debilitating. However, various forms of DMT are a good bet on helping the process along, if you are already working on raising your Kundalini.

@tesla You can be sitting meditating and bang the kundalini awakens on it's own. Or you can visualize kundalini over and over again until you actually awaken it.

A very conscious human is very powerful. One can tap into such powers. The thing with psychedelics is that it grows the consciousness so much, that some things just become possible, like controlling the weather, healing yourself and so on. You can be so conscious that you could awaken the kundalini on command.

Mahadev

@inFlow but how do you deliberately awaken it? That's what I want to know. I guess sooner or later it's going to happen if I keep tripping and meditating, but I want a more deliberate/pragmatic approach. A lot of info for esoteric things like this aren't pragmatic, they even sometimes discourage from being goal-oriented (which IMO is kinda dumb).

I agree with what Dumuzzi wrote & would like to highlight this below.

2 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:
...if you're not ready for the experience, the side effects can be debilitating.

If you're trying to forcefully induce a kundalini awakening and/or just generally force things within that realm of "spirituality", this might backfire quite a bit to the point where one might wish to never have had this type of awakening. Being grounded, having a great supportive circle, etc. makes this process easier. 

Edited by iTommy
Yes.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

13 minutes ago, tesla said:

A lot of info for esoteric things like this aren't pragmatic, they even sometimes discourage from being goal-oriented (which IMO is kinda dumb).

The more you seek the less you get of it. This is like a counter-intuitive rule of realities nature. The most awaken I was, was when I dropped all ideas, all seeking, all "attainings" and just surrendered everything with an open mind to anything.

Btw you have no idea what REAL kundalini is like. You have just some ideas in your head which you are seeking, first of all drop it, and assume you don't know what it is, this will leaving room to explore for what it actually is.

There are plenty of books about how to awaken kundalini, some are just brute force techniques, others use a guru to help it awaken through touching your ass or your 3rd eye area. Or it will awaken eventually when it needs to.

Mahadev

@tesla I've read a book on Leo's book list about kundalini, and opening it when you have a weak body will show some "kundalini syndromes". What does this mean. Let's say that you have a untrained body, this will be a level 3 body, but what if a level 7 kundalini awakens, you will have side effects, because your body will not carry out so much energy smoothly. That's why gurus offer doing physical Yoga, to strengthen the body to cope with such awakenings. Also don't forget your higher spiritual practice, not only simple meditation.

Mahadev

I don't think high states of consciousness allow you to control the weather.  I think they just show you were already doing it.  I don't think you can change the laws of physics if you are still finite, and you are still finite if you're you.  If nobody is experiencing kundalini, there is nobody to have powers.  Just bringing in some healthy skepticism.

@AtheisticNonduality by controlling the weather-- it means your individual self tapping into tje energetic form of the clouds and thus allowing you to manipulate them. Yes you are already doing it (if you conclude your identity to being god)but from your perspective right now, you are not, and thus you can gain control of that because you're not doing it. 

And yes youre a person. 

Genesis 27:27-29

I'm kind of interested in how this can be unhealthy.  I've been meditating and starting out on Kriya, but I have had some very strange side effects.  I have this strong pressure in the middle of my head that feels like it wants to "pop" but can't.  It's hard to even focus on anything else while meditating.  I'm a little worried that I'm in uncharted waters and going straight for my 3rd eye without paying any attention to the lower chakras.  If it just bursts open, could this have some really unpleasant side effects?  I've already noticed this phenomenon degrading my sleep quality and a strange sense that switching between left/right brain thinking is less fluid.  Thoughts?

@Flyboy Yeah grounding is most important for the beginning of awakening. 

Although you're likely safe,

Genesis 27:27-29