billiesimon

There's actually no God -- Contemplation

46 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your awakenings are huge but still more to go. 

Absolutely :)

So you can have an actual experience of God different from the sense of being eternal awareness?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

I'm not talking about the ego, I'm talking about the awareness, the attention that is ever present in existence. The attention that gives form to the formless. Ramana Maharshi, as an example, called it the sense of "I", which is not to be confused with the identity :) 

Gotcha I understand...

Notice this awareness is not really that aware...

For example you're not aware of what the neighbors doing in their house right now.

You're not aware of what documents President Trump is signing right now...

In fact this awareness is more of the sensory perceptions of the body. There's looking smelling touching tasting hearing... apparent thinking.

It can be described more as beingness than awareness really.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

For example you're not aware of what the neighbors doing in their house right now.

You're not aware of what documents President Trump is signing right now...

You’re assuming there exists an external world outside of direct experience. This is the mind believing its own stories and fantasies. There is no Trump until there is an awareness of Trump, literally. 

20 minutes ago, Consilience said:

You’re assuming there exists an external world outside of direct experience. This is the mind believing its own stories and fantasies. There is no Trump until there is an awareness of Trump, literally. 

Yes this is how they catch people on camera robbing banks. Although they weren't caught in the act does not mean they didn't do it.

Same with a murderer leaving their DNA evidence behind. 

Technology and science are great tools.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

27 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes this is how they catch people on camera robbing banks. Although they weren't caught in the act does not mean they didn't do it.

Same with a murderer leaving their DNA evidence behind. 

Technology and science are great tools.

A self consistent illusion does not make it real. Apply your skepticism of the self to the whole universe and all that will remain is THIS. :) 

To be direct, there is no world outside of experience, yet experience, life behaves in such a way as to imply we’re all living in an external world which exists when we sleep and will exist when we die. This is the intelligence of consciousness manifesting. In the most absolute sense, this is an illusion though. The universe is literally your direct experience of this moment. In meditation when you are alone, in the darkness of closed eyes, that is literally the entirety of formed reality. 

Very radical insight though. 

For the purposes of self survival and the social matrix we all collectively live in, yes science is useful and so is government, criminal justice systems which use DNA evidence, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

To be direct, there is no world outside of experience, yet experience, life behaves in such a way as to imply we’re all living in an external world which exists when we sleep and will exist when we die.

Yes, this is exactly my direct experience with awakening.

It's all just a dream texture, where objects exist only when observed. That's because attention on something, manifests that thing. But reality is structured in a way where the mind can operate without freaking out. If there was no consistency, the mind would become insane. But it's just a dream, a videogame world, so to speak.

When you play the videogame, the map gets rendered on screen as you move on.

Apart from this, consciousness is still a huge mystery with lots of unknown areas.

Inquire in the now.

3 hours ago, billiesimon said:

What I don't understand is that I keep having awakenings in my trips, but they all point to the same revelation: I am not a human but a formless "attention/awareness". Everything else feels like a dream I am having. 

But I feel no God. Just "I". And this "I" is as clueless as my human form, but it is perfectly conscious of living a dream and that there's no death, just eternity. 

Isn't it awakening? :o

At God realisation even the notion of 'awareness' was non-existent for me. It's so fucking radical you won't believe it and it can't be communicated whatsoever. You can go beyond identification with formless awareness. Frank Yang talks abouts this in his recent videos and it makes sense to me but I still need further contemplation on the matter. There's just Pure Being-ness. God is also  = Actual Infinity. 

It sounds like you had some degree of awakening no doubt. But the question is how deep did it go. The only way I can realise God is =>30mg 5-MeO-DMT. What psychedelics have you been using and what dose?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

17 minutes ago, Consilience said:

A self consistent illusion does not make it real. Apply your skepticism of the self to the whole universe and all that will remain is THIS. :) 

To be direct, there is no world outside of experience, yet experience, life behaves in such a way as to imply we’re all living in an external world which exists when we sleep and will exist when we die. This is the intelligence of consciousness manifesting. In the most absolute sense, this is an illusion though. The universe is literally your direct experience of this moment. In meditation when you are alone, in the darkness of closed eyes, that is literally the entirety of formed reality. 

Very radical insight though. 

For the purposes of self survival and the social matrix we all collectively live in, yes science is useful and so is government, criminal justice systems which use DNA evidence, etc. 

Like this ? a lot ? ❤

29 minutes ago, Space said:

At God realisation even the notion of 'awareness' was non-existent for me. It's so fucking radical you won't believe it and it can't be communicated whatsoever. You can go beyond identification with formless awareness. Frank Yang talks abouts this in his recent videos and it makes sense to me but I still need further contemplation on the matter. There's just Pure Being-ness. God is also  = Actual Infinity. 

Very interesting! I need to go deeper :D Right now I have still not experience absolute infinity, but just timeless/eternal awareness, formless attention, and ego death. With ego death I mean "this body is the same as this floor, sky, objects, sounds etc". I clearly understand that the body is just a dream image. There's also the clear sensation of timelessness and eternity. 
It's basically realizing that I am an eternal Eye who watches reality forever and ever.

I can also distort the images of reality on my will, when I have awakenings. I see houses and cars and streets distort on my decision.

29 minutes ago, Space said:

It sounds like you had some degree of awakening no doubt. But the question is how deep did it go. The only way I can realise God is =>30mg 5-MeO-DMT. What psychedelics have you been using and what dose?

They are my first awakenings. I've had only three.

* 1st with 4-HO-MET (tryptamine), 13 mg plugged (medium-light) - This one was just a raw and powerful explosion of unconditional Love, where I also saw reality turn into fractals while crying of absolute happiness and love.
* 2nd with LSD, 160 ug plugged - This one was deeper and I could SENSE the quest for awakening that consciousness was having through my human life.
* 3rd with 4-HO-MET, 16 mg plugged. - This is the most powerful thus far. I've clearly felt that I could be killed at any moment and my awareness of existing would have remained the same, and only the body would have died. I've also deconstructed the Mind as total illusion and a tool to navigate the world of forms. Amazing feeling of being invicible and being this floating formless entity, the Watcher, as Eckhart calls it.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

God is nothing or formlessness, therefore any form, any dream, everything and absolute. Thats it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

God is nothing or formlessness, therefore any form, any dream, everything and absolute. Thats it. 

"Everything is the Beloved"  -- Tony Parsons

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

"Everything is the Beloved"  -- Tony Parsons

Lol ? Beloved is nothing. 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

So then what prevents you realizing you are this? 

Also there is nothing preventing your feelings ya know. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

31 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So then what prevents you realizing you are thi

There is no “I” to realize. I am this, moment.

31 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Also there is nothing preventing your feelings ya know. 

Feelings, thoughts, visuals, sensations, words, body, death, air are identical as nothing. There is no separation and beginning , and never will. You created yourself (as human) by thoughts or words, which is an illusion.

Edited by James123

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Lol ? Beloved is nothing. 

Yes nothing to see here

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes nothing to see here

lol :) dont take anything personally ;) 

@James123 of course not brother who would ❤

28 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@James123 of course not brother who would ❤

❤️

18 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Yes, but what I'm trying to say is that there's just the sense of "I", which is ever present in the human experience. God is a word I don't like, since it tends to create separation. It's just ME, but I am not conscious enough to feel my own power and ability to manifest this sensory reality in the present moment :) God is a problematic word, "I" is a lot better, because you can clearly feel this I AM in every moment of the day, if you concentrate on existence itself.

"I am" 

Ken Wilber:    "Those old terms are really in applicable and really misleading
and right off the top of the list is God.
So how that's going to come about and what's going to happen is anybody's guess but we
are definitely going to need a whole new language that talks you know, super consciousness and
other terms like that instead of the old magic and mythic terms that are very
very misleading to a whole lot of people "

On 15/07/2020 at 10:48 PM, DaHonorableCourt said:

There is only the x with its y diversity and depth. 

At an a deep level, Y resides. However all aspects of the Z originate from this deepest level. Which is why Q is equal to anything.

Thats my view on it :)

You're so smart man. You really are. Really are. Be proud of you with this intelligent comment man. It really is indeed.

Edited by HonestlyAsking