communitybuilder

I'm starting a *100% legal* clinic / research group / retreat for 5meo..

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, communitybuilder said:

Lol. Point taken. I'm definitely not going to try to bypass legal authorities though. Will hire lawyers and make sure it's done by the book.

I wish you luck. Yet disrespecting and breaking a forum rule isn’t a good sign. I would choose your facilitators well. 

Sorry. Didn't mean any disrespect. My thinking was that it would be better to have professional stuff on one account (for this project) and personal stuff on another. But makes sense. If there's a way to delete one, happy to do that.

@communitybuilder

Maybe find committed self actualizers (like me) and house me for a year so I can experiment and go deep on 5meodmt and we can make a great documentary about it! 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Personally, I think psychedelics are becoming mainstream. With that I think our laws will change soon. Just give it time. 99% of history and human interaction took place before the interenet. People shake their asses in from of their friends on Facebook and people openly talk about these substances yet are still safe.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

24 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Personally, I think psychedelics are becoming mainstream. With that I think our laws will change soon. Just give it time.

I agree, yet I think as things expand, there needs to be experienced, mature, skilled facilitators to do it right. Psychedelic retreat centers will likely be under greater scrutiny and have a smaller window of error. In addition to people that have psychedelic experience, I think there should also be some clinical professionals with expertise in psychedelic therapy. Like some experts from the Johns Hopkins trials. 

It's an idea worth researching. I see a few companies pop up now that offer microdosing products here in the Netherlands. That's totally different from a retreat though, but it's baby steps in the right direction.

Listen to the advice given here, Leo raised some fair points.

Is there a way we can follow your progress?

Mark Haden of MAPS Canada has shown interest in 5-MeO-DMT for research. The last time I was in contact with that organization (2 years ago) they had yet to set up anything in regards to 5-MeO. Maybe that's a foot in the door?

@Thought Art I'm open to this idea! Please feel free to DM me :)

@Butters - I'm happy to keep anyone who DM's me in the loop about it. And/or if mods are OK with it, to post significant updates about the project in this thread (but not more often than once every 6 months or so, since I don't want to spam anyone).

@Joshua Deveau Awesome! Thanks so much for this tip. Will definitely reach out to him. And looking forward to speaking tomorrow at 4pm haha (I'm always amazed by how small 'the world' is - these kinds of run-ins keep happening again and again to me, but I guess this space really just is that small).

The great awakening is in the works. How it will pan out and how the cleansing/crisis stage before will turn out is going to be exciting .

You are inspiring ❤️?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.