iceprincess

describe your PERFECT woman

208 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

But is it wrong to not bother about how much money a guy makes or his success. Because I don't like to judge people on that parameter. 

Of course not, especially when you are young, you can achieve so many things together. It's fun...

I would rather start my life with a poor kind man than with a rich jerk. 

When I met my spouse, he was an ordinary guy, but I saw his potential and started to inspire him. I am his muse. He grew so much with me. He is not the same person I met before...

You are in the same boat of life, his success is your success and vice versa. 

I think us women should inspire men! Preferably sexually and emotionally. We should give them this energy to go and conquer the world. Then you become a true woman and he becomes a true man. :)

The problem starts when he does not want to conquer the world for me:D....that would be a red flag. But if the person have goals, motivations, desires, what else you need? Building a life together when young is a great thing. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Dating is strictly related to the level of consciousness and the level of shadow work done. 

At low levels girls are attracted to money, status and power because they are ego driven, which is survival. 

The more developed a girl, the more she seeks emotional intimacy and authentic sex and vibing ?

Girls who act bitchy and arrogant are horrible girlfriends and generally get abusive guys. Survival. 

A girlfriend I had in the past was still damaged by her abusive exes but she was absolutely in love with me when I met her, because I was both determined and empathetic. 

She even told me that she's never been so in love, and after our relationship she never dated assholes again. 

It's just low consciousness and absence of healing. 

Give love to the girls ???

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Galyna  you are so so right. You are my Queen. 

I completely agree with you especially this part. 

The problem starts when he does not want to conquer the world for me....that would be a red flag. But if the person have goals, motivations, desires, what else you need? Building a life together when young is a great thing. 

I have always believed that real women can inspire real men and real men can inspire real men. 

Cheers. :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care about money or social status lol. Am I abnormal? 

Status no

I don't care how much money he money he makes *as long as* he can provide for his own basic needs- food, shelter etc

I don't want a guy depending on me for basic necessities like that, too lazy for me

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon that's a great point.. Me too. 

@Preety_India good! :D

we don't want no scrubs

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

15 minutes ago, Moon said:

I don't care how much money he money he makes *as long as* he can provide for his own basic needs- food, shelter etc

Actually when man is in love and taken cared properly: nice food, good sex and his favorite games with friends??. He would want to impress you and would try his best to provide for you.  
guys are pretty simple to maintain ?? 

they just hate drama ?

Edited by Galyna

@Preety_India you are super lovely and sweet. Hugs. ????

22 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Girls who act bitchy and arrogant are horrible girlfriends and generally get abusive guys. Survival. 

This statement is a huge myth and I have read this too many times.. 

I have observed such stereotypes where the woman is in love with an abusive guy because she thinks she can't deserve better or she is emotionally damaged or she is doing it for survival. 

I have always been with abusive men in the past . But I wasn't with them because I was a horrible girlfriend or survival.. I was with them because I was too young to understand how men were. I didn't know about relationships because they were my first relationships and as a newbie I couldn't be expected to know everything about the world with little experience. 

I had no idea a few years ago that some men were manipulative.. The word manipulation didn't even exist in my mental vocabulary. I was just in college. 

Therefore my earliest relationships were with abusive men without realizing that they are abusive. It was just total trust and attraction based.. 

I was also much more forgiving back then because I always believed some bookish principles and I never questioned anything much. I was too trusting and loved the men very much because even for a minute I never thought they were manipulative. 

I was fresh in the dating world and I was more than thrilled to be in a relationship, I was too dreamy, not a horrible girlfriend, but a naive dreamy girlfriend. I believed novels. 

It took some harsh brush with reality and seeing the manipulation first hand that I realized that I was being used and abused. Then I immediately left those men. 

So it's a myth to assume that a woman is in an abusive relationship because she must be a horrible person herself 

It's often because she is trusting, forgiving and loving and wants to give chances to the man and hopes he will change. 

Also for many women, their first relationship matters a lot. They are very dreamy about it. They don't want their first loves to turn to ash. They don't want their very first dreams shattered. So they cling to this ideal that somehow they will change their man and he will magically turn from the Frog Prince into the Prince Charming. 

Eventually these women realize that they are chasing a pipe dream and after much suffering they leave the guy, the way I did. 

These women are awesome, yet they are simply caught in such relationships and their love makes them stay longer. But of course they leave at last. 

A lot of the time the media tries to portray the woman in an abusive relationship as someone who is committing a crime or an enabler of abuse. It's not true. They are just not very experienced to understand the nature of things or are too emotional and forgiving. 

Edited by Preety_India

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Preety_India you are super lovely and sweet. Hugs. ????

Hugs hun 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So it's a myth to assume that a woman is in an abusive relationship because she must be a horrible person herself 

I never said that :)

I said the reverse. Negative and arrogant women tend to always get abusive relationships. 

I never said that girls in abusive relationships are all arrogant. I was just talking about the arrogant/bitchy type. 

Of course nice girls get bad/abusive relationships when they are inexperienced. It's very common. I was just saying that the bitchy type can't get an actualized and positive man. 

??

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

10 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I was just saying that the bitchy type can't get an actualized and positive man. 

??

Absolutely agree ??

12 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

She smokes pot.

Where is that "I hate hippies" dude when you need him? Oh that's right - he got banned :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Attraction is not a choice. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A guy wants a sexy body.. 

A girl wants a sexy personality.. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

A guy wants a sexy body.. 

A girl wants a sexy personality.. 

Everyone wants sexy everything. You wouldn't reject someone who is hot both physically and mentally, and if you're a guy then know that mental hotness exists even if most guys aren't aware of it. For example, a girl with a low self-esteem is a huge turn-off for me. If there were no other girls on earth, I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than to date her.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

26 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

For example, a girl with a low self-esteem is a huge turn-off for me. If there were no other girls on earth, I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than to date her.

I mean if she is a blonde no problem with me lol... 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I mean if she is a blonde no problem with me lol... 

You're talking about sex but relationships are not merely about sex.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Looks only go so far.. 

You'd get bored after a while if the person didn't have a personality that you desired. 

There are a lot of metrics that both gender need to fulfill to secure the relationship. 

People who usually only want the look are looking for company but not relationship. 

A person hunting for a relationship will look for a lot of factors beyond looks. 

Of course looks are a part of those factors. 

I might like a guy who looks incredibly handsome but I won't have a relationship if he didn't have a personality that vibes with me. 

So I will be happier with a guy who looks good as well as has a personality  and attitude that gets along with me