iceprincess

describe your PERFECT woman

208 posts in this topic

I'll try answering it somewhat seriously:

Personality: someone who is balanced. I want a smart, intelligent woman, preferably someone who is smarter than me. This is the most important thing for me. Somebody who reads a lot and values understanding like me. A moderately driven person, not somebody whose entire life is consumed by ambitions, but they should has goals. Someone interested in spirituality and deeper aspects of life. Someone who is not too extroverted because I'm not extroverted. I don't care too much about humor. 

Someone who is calm like me or calmer. Doesn't get too angry. Someone who doesn't have too many fluctuations in their mood.

Physicality: I don't really care about looks. Someone who is average and not unhealthy would be perfect. Maybe I could convince them to work on their health. Preferably I want someone who doesn't care about that shallow stuff because chances are that if they care about that stuff they are quite hedonistic/materialistic. Maybe someone modest, I like modest, there is something sobering and serene about it. No tattoos preferably.

Additionally, I want someone who can understand me and my family. Someone who is comfortable in my culture so maybe someone from within my language group or culture. Someone who is loyal, this is big too. Someone who is open minded to adopting a child or not having a child. Someone who likes creativity and exploration. Someone who can cook will be good too. 

Someone who's not wedded to political ideas or religious beliefs. This is important too. Someone who's not too moralistic. 

Edited by Akemrelax

My serious answer: I actually want a hot witch girlfriend (amongst other traits).

In terms of physical features, I prefer brown hair, dreamy green eyes, around my height (or slightly shorter), fit, and curvy. Well-groomed/dressed with an attention to detail.

In terms of personality, they basically have to be a replica of myself (but enough differences so it's complementary and there's room for chemistry). I'm basically an alien, so I still haven't found this person, and it's just not going to work with anyone unless there's a huge amount of compatibility.

But given the fact there's literally billions of people on Earth, I don't see why they wouldn't exist. And with the internet, the odds of finding them are a lot higher. So finding someone who ticks every box basically comes down to the law of attraction at this point. I've tried dating apps and other things, but they're shit. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'd rather be single than date with the wrong person (especially after all the drama/toxic BS I've seen other people go through because they weren't picky).

Edited by tesla

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why the hottest girls are often the most batshit crazy and not worth the hassle to keep. But alluring like sirens.

Aww... Rumi agrees. Actually I don't think that's quite how he meant it, but who knows? xD 

"Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absentminded.

Someone sober would worry about things going badly.

Let the lover be." - Rumi

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

49 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Aww... Rumi agrees. Actually I don't think that's quite how he meant it, but who knows? xD 

"Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absentminded.

Someone sober would worry about things going badly.

Let the lover be." - Rumi

Potential unicorn zone, we should capture it xDxD below 3 crazy

A girl I find attractive, cute, sexy yet also behaves appropriately. Someone you “click” with. Someone whom has traveled the world. Open minded and has at least a bachelors degree. Someone whom enjoys their profession and not only the tasked she does but also the overall goal. Someone who can challenge you but also be there for you when in need. Some with a positive outlook on life. 

Sexually I’m really quite vanilla so a girl that’s into that. 

Could probably go on forever, but I’ll leave it at that.

7 hours ago, modmyth said:

I think the emotional openness and spontaneousness is part of the appeal especially for guys who tend to be more rigid and reserved. Some of their positive qualities rub off, and hopefully vice versa.

I've had some close friends like this, especially as a teenager. Usually how the dynamic ends up is that being around hyperfeminine women brings my more masculine attributes to the forefront, which I don't mind at all. I find it kind of intriguing because it's playing a different role for me. In a strange way, I have ended up feeling like I would have made a better man than a lot men, at least in the emotional sense. But maybe it's not saying that much considering a lot of guys seem to lack a strong sense of ethics and also a backbone?

I was pretty insecure around puberty because I looked around and was like, yea, that's clearly what guys prefer personality-wise. I'm not that feminine (I used to be a tomboy and that stuff sticks even if you change your clothes), and sometimes my friends would reinforce my insecurities by pointing that out repeatedly. But then I got a bit older and saw these same friends have trouble relating to guys, especially for the long haul. Like they didn't really share their interests or actually like relating to men that much, and that tends to come out eventually even if they're pretty good at taking up their man's interests en masse, especially at the beginning of the relationship. It's not that sustainable. Plus, boredom.

Later I realized that I did have a very feminine side in a sexual and emotional way, but it manifested differently. It just seemed to be very intense and not the docile kind of feminity. And then I spent a few years being a bit confused about my masculine/ feminine polarity since I seem to be kind of everything but also not androgynous as a whole, not really. I'm comfortable being a woman. Also, I don't think any one gender should hoard all of the positive traits. :D

I like reading your posts regarding your personality, the first part sounds very similar to my younger sister

she has always been a more logical than emotional, perhaps that's why she has seemed to get on well with my younger brother too (INTJ sis, INTP bro- assuming but could change)

when I was younger I would get annoyed that my sister wouldn't open up more and talk to me about "interesting things"/drama in her life or boys but I also enjoyed her company apart from this, as I matured more emotionally I'm so glad to have her how she is, even though she's not always as warm and affectionate as I sometimes like her to be, there's never any drama between us and we have a lot of fun haha  (also she does fancy Kpop guys who looks-wise are quite feminine, could be related idk) 

I would love to have girl mates like you, I either find a lot of people are into drama or some stage orange pop culture activities I don't care about much (trying more to appreciate people how they are though :S)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

10 hours ago, Natasha said:

Universal Hot Crazy Matrix a man needs to know about women :)

"there's not a woman who isn't at least 4 crazy" hahaha oops :$

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

The desire for women is caused by the ego. Do NOT follow it. All the time wasted with girls is better spent in self reflection.

Interacting with women has given me loads of self reflection. Women will test your emotional mastery like no other.

Can you go up to a super attractive female and keep a conversation going without getting flustered? 

10 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Potential unicorn zone, we should capture it xDxD below 3 crazy

Don't be fooled by the eye of the hurricane ;)

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

The desire for women is caused by the ego. Do NOT follow it. All the time wasted with girls is better spent in self reflection.

Nothing tests your enlightenment better than a crazy hot girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing tests your enlightenment better than a crazy hot girl.

If one is enlightened and has reached such a state of maturity why would they bother or be temped to go after shallow/vain pretty girls?

I know there are "no rules" and everyone can do what they want, but it's still kind of in-congruent and dishonest.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

Omg Im in love with her, she is very captivating.. where is she on the scale? haha Im straight btw xD

Many of my friends find her very attractive, she is not exactly my type tho x)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be fooled by the eye of the hurricane ;)

Hah, I was mostly refering to your definition of crazy xDD

31 minutes ago, Roy said:

If one is enlightened and has reached such a state of maturity why would they bother or be temped to go after shallow/vain pretty girls?

So enlightened people are supposed to sleep with a troll?

I know there are "no rules" and everyone can do what they want, but it's still kind of in-congruent and dishonest.

Nothing incongruent about sleeping with a hot girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna  :x:x

You're a true woman Galyna. Hugs hugs hugs 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India hahaha:D

I love Leo, I truly do, I saw that phrase and was in a fury, thank God hub was there and started to laugh at me since he loves Leo too, that made me calm! 

@Galyna  your fury is a glory. Makes me happy. :)

(lol, I'm laughing too with you and your hub) 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Do enlightened people eat food that taste good or food that taste bad?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Galyna  your fury is a glory. Makes me happy. :)

(lol, I'm laughing too with you and your hub) 

:D oh boy...I was angry with Leo...like when you really like someone and following him for a long time, being a female....I was angry....but not for a long time....:D