iceprincess

describe your PERFECT woman

208 posts in this topic

@John Iverson why is a hot girl hot? 

What's hot about a hot girl and not hot about a not hot girl? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@John Iverson why is a hot girl hot? 

What's hot about a hot girl and not hot about a not hot girl? 

Why? Is a hot girl hot? Because you feel sexually attracted to a girl's hotness.. 

really? You don't know what a man find attractive to a woman? Really?

Okay.. it's their "physical" 

hot falls under Physical.. that's why you can see pictures in our post to make sense the visuals! Hihi because it falls under physical...you know visuals, physical, visuals you know what i mean? Haha

4 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Why? Is a hot girl hot? Because you feel sexually attracted to a girl's hotness.. 

really? You don't know what a man find attractive to a woman? Really?

Okay.. it's their "physical" 

hot falls under Physical.. that's why you can see pictures in our post to make sense the visuals! Hihi because it falls under physical...you know visuals, physical, visuals you know what i mean? Haha

In other words.. she is hot because she is hot because idk she is hot. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

@John Iverson attraction happens in your lizard brain, not with the part that you memorized your multiplication table in primary school  :P

?????

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

In other words.. she is hot because she is hot because idk she is hot. 

Hmm she's hot because what you are seeing with your own eyes is she is hot... 

17 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Hmm she's hot because what you are seeing with your own eyes is she is hot... 

And what I'm seeing with my own eyes is she is hot because she is hot and she is hot because what I'm seeing with my eyes is she is hot :o

Mind =blown ?

-Osho

34 minutes ago, modmyth said:

impulsive, hyperfeminine in vibe, and honestly, prone to a lot of drama. Extremely prone to drama.

The more feminine she is, the more drama she creates.

Feminine is emotional and floaty. Which is why the highly feminine seeks the highly masculine to ground itself, and vice versa.

That's why the hottest girls are often the most batshit crazy and not worth the hassle to keep. But alluring like sirens.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Universal Hot Crazy Matrix a man needs to know about women :)

41 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Haha. Extremely funny and certainly true.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The more feminine she is, the more drama she creates.

Feminine is emotional and floaty. Which is why the highly feminine seeks the highly masculine to ground itself, and vice versa.

That's why the hottest girls are often the most batshit crazy and not worth the hassle to keep. But alluring like sirens.

@Leo Gura this is something I've noticed as well. A lot of men seem to be attracted to women with an out of balance masculinity. But personally I actually like it when women have highly developed masculine traits. I don't like it when people are drama queens, impulsive, not disciplined, driven/ambitious, etc, all of which are primarily masculine traits.

I think the most successful relationships are when both people have a balanced masculine/feminine side. Not when both individuals use their partner to compensate for their lack of either of these qualities. This also maximises independence and minimises codependency, which IMO is essential for a successful relationship (it's like having two full glasses mix instead of two half-full glasses).

Now in saying that, I don't think women with more developed masculinity are necessarily less attractive. I've met several with this quality who are very physically attractive. I think it's just that men on average tend to gravitate towards women with more feminine traits, which makes it seem that way.

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

:D:D:D

It's funny cause it's true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This :ph34r:

I really like light brunettes.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

36 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

@Leo Gura I'm dying to know what your type is 

It's honestly the witch he posted xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The desire for women is caused by the ego. Do NOT follow it. All the time wasted with girls is better spent in self reflection.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

The desire for women is caused by the ego. Do NOT follow it. All the time wasted with girls is better spent in self reflection.

I'm actually going through a phase of not wanting to spend time with girls, but this just sounds like a huge exaggeration.

What, you should spend your whole life meditating? Have some fun once in a while! :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

I really love to see my girlfriend as a type of person who loves barbie and pink color (it's so fuckin' feminine for me) and she's afraid of insects and climbing the mountain. not a girl who is tomboy. 

I'm not talking about a childish girl, as a matter of fact, I've seen girls who have those above-mentioned behaviors but are  behaving maturely in day to day life.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"