iceprincess

describe your PERFECT woman

208 posts in this topic

I want in depth details. what is her personality like, what is she like in bed, how you want her to fit in with your life, etc.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Conscious and beautiful, with a burning desire for God ? 

A nun?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Nuns = chastity/celibacy

so no.

Sorry nuns!

How bout a sinful nun?;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

7 minutes ago, Rilles said:

How bout a sinful nun?

So just a nun then? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@iceprincess These be dangerous waters. Be careful what you ask for.

I want a bad bitch in my life, just like a girl want a bad boy.

While those are not set in stone and there are definitely many variables, I like confident/brave women. Thats the first thing I look out for.

Honestly, I feel like Im not really capable of describing that. Same as if you would ask a women what she wants in a man, she wont be able to really tell you. Love works in mysterious ways :P

kind, understanding (empathetic), makes an effort to understand me, fun, good communication skills, pretty & cute, open-minded to sex and adventure, does personal development, and has a good + fun social life 

why do you want to know though? 

my understanding is that this is subjective to the person (time period in their life, personality type, development) 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Let's make this a fun thread. Let's ask women what they think is a perfect man 

I already have a near perfect boyfriend. 

So the qualities of a perfect man as per me would be 

Funny, intelligent, driven, bold, courageous, kind, empathetic, understands me as I am, cute, sexy, flirty, has a mind of his own, outspoken, hearty, (not nerdy at all), not a personal development nerd or fitness freak, just moderately interested in personal development not over zealous, very naturally charming. And extremely romantic and passionate with me.. 

Because I'm a romantic at heart. ;)

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Turquoise on the outside, pink on the inside ;) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Ok, let me try to answer your question. To be fair, I don't think the perfect woman exists, just like the perfect man doesn't exist. However, qualities I want in a woman for a relationship (this does not mean for casual dating), in no particular order:

- passionate: she doesn't just sit around playing with her phone and posting on social media, she is in love with at least a few aspects of (real) life, she has hobbies or interests or a career that she is deeply passionate about;

- feminine: she has feminine energy more than masculine energy. This means she is playful, communicative, more submissive than dominating, more of a follower than a leader;

- trustworthy: she understands commitment. When she decides that the relationship is for real, she understands that it takes effort to keep it going and she is willing to make that effort. She doesn't entertain ideas of jumping ship, has clear boundaries about what her relationship to other men is and enforces those effortlessly;

- beautiful: there's no getting around this, she is an attractive woman that takes care of her appearance. Yet, she doesn't like/need to show off. She takes care of herself;

- conscious: she is not completely enmeshed with her ego. She has at least begun to understand what ego is and at least has the potential to transcend it in the future. If she is already into spirituality, all the better;

- supportive: this is tied with being conscious, but she also understands that a relationship is like being in a team and that the goal is to help each other grow and enjoy the process of doing so;

- kinky: yes, she enjoys sex a lot and wants to be "owned" by the man the loves in every possible way. She gives herself entirely to the man she loves.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Turquoise on the outside, pink on the inside ;) 

sage on the streets, animal in the sheets? LOL

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

13 minutes ago, Moon said:

sage on the streets, animal in the sheets? LOL

Idk LOL. It's the weirdest thing I've written on here, I spent like 2 minutes giggling afterwards xD xD xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I like my woman T h i c c and tasty.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

I don’t have any particular requirements. What I mostly care about is if I love her or not to me that’s what determines if I will be happy in the relationship.

hot-witch-gf-02.jpg