corbenspears

Have anyone tried any microdosing?

22 posts in this topic

Hi! Have anyone tried microdosing? I want to try but have a lot of concerns. What can you advise me? Thanks

Start with lower doses and work your way up. That's the way to go in my opinion.

It's cool, buut...

I prefer macrodosing.

But hey, if you don't have time for a full trip and want to benefit from using psychexelics it's then a great tool for that.

19 hours ago, Elshaddai said:

Start with lower doses and work your way up. That's the way to go in my opinion.

what can you advise me to start with? I was thinking about magic mushrooms but I don't try LSD also  

13 hours ago, Girzo said:

It's cool, buut...

I prefer macrodosing.

But hey, if you don't have time for a full trip and want to benefit from using psychexelics it's then a great tool for that.

I have no experience so decided to start with micro. I've checked some articles and all they advised to start that way. By the way, what do think is better to start with - mushrooms or LSD?

@corbenspears

Microdosing is amazing tool. This is a totally different beast compare to macrodosing.
I recommend to try both: LSD and shrooms, find what you enjoy the most.
Personally, LSD microdosing if I want to dance more freely, shrooms microdosing if I want to have more empathy in conversation.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@corbenspears I would start with mushrooms because of the trip duration.

But if you have full 12 hours in a safe place for yourself then LSD is better I think. If you take 100-150ug then you are guaranteed to experience a proper trip with full range of effects.

If you dose too low you might get a wrong idea about what psychedelics are, so if you start from low doses and ramp it up over the weeks, then remember to never get cocky and watch out to not dose too much.

Yes. I'm one month in. Microdosing LSD.

I first started with 10ug one day in/two off.

In the meantime, I tested several dosages and frequencies of dosing to find what's best for me:

• 1ug-2ug seems to increase my focus but I'm not sure if it's placebo or not
  • 5ug has a significant effect but leaves me somewhat brainfogged T+6h after dosing
  • 10ug+ is a waste. Leaves me anxious and uneasy. Some random glimpses of enlightenment while taking a shower. it's cool but I would prefer not to have this happen while I'm washing my butt

One day in, two days off is nice. Sometimes two days in a row is nice too. I've come to think that 1-2ug is the best dosage for me.

Don't take my word for that. Your dealer may lie to you about how much LSD is in your tab and so on...

The effects:

• Currently caring a lot more about my values and my purpose
  • Spontaneous feelings of joy throught the day (microdosing and the second day)
  • Reduced social anxiety/ more spontaneous
  • More aware of my self-destructing behaviors
  • Improved focus and discipline
  • Greater creativity
  • Enhanced emotions

Any other question you can just ask me. I never tried microdosing shrooms.

Edited by Espaim

Yes, it's pretty good. But I've found way more benefit from doing a big trip once a fortnight than doing a microdose every few days. Even though you're not tripping every day, it has an afterglow that lingers for a long time

@Espaim Wow! I am thrilled. I always 'microdosed' at 10-30ug. But now I am coming to appreciate the very very subtle effects, as I am now considering more than ever surrender, bhakti yoga and basically devotion and enhancing my own self-love. I think I am going to experiment with this.

While on it: Does it change you to a different person too much? Can you say that you're 'vanilla-you' enough? enough because, I am coming from a place that had enough distractions, and I am really only seeking the purest, truest, way to do the work..

Yes, I did microdosing for like 9 days. 

I took a blotter with 100µg 1P-LSD and cut it into 9 tiny pieces. 

I didn't took it everyday to prevent tolerance building up. 

The effects where subtle but clearly present:

• More inner peace (Like after a good 1 hour meditation, but constantly)
  • Improved social skills - I was calmer, could talk easier, felt less pressured by social interaction
  • Increased humour - I would randomly grin sometimes and laugh easier, make more jokes
  • A bit more mental clarity, everything felt a bit more intense

The thing with the grinning is something I always have when I take LSD. It's not like I'm euphoric, I just grin. I remember the day after my first trip, how my face muscles hurt a bit 

Microdosing seems to be very different from person to person, so one can really tell you if it's worth your time. 

I personally, would microdose randomly when I feel like it, but I don't have enough 1P right now sadly ): 

Remember to not do it daily, your body would just build a tolerance. Do it when you feel like it

On 17/07/2020 at 6:09 AM, TripleFly said:

Can you say that you're 'vanilla-you' enough?

It's "me" with reduced neurotic behavior. I believe that if I managed to treat most of my neurosis (which I'm currently working on) I would behave like I do on a LSD microdose.

On 16.7.2020 at 4:35 PM, corbenspears said:

what can you advise me to start with? I was thinking about magic mushrooms but I don't try LSD also  

LSD is very powerful so I recommend you take a very low dose for your first trip: something like 10-60 micrograms.

Mushrooms I have no experience with but again start small and don't over do it. You can always take more if you want but not less so keep that in mind!

Edited by Elshaddai

On 15-7-2020 at 3:19 PM, corbenspears said:

Hi! Have anyone tried microdosing? I want to try but have a lot of concerns. What can you advise me? Thanks

What concerns?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 22.07.2020 at 0:11 PM, flowboy said:

What concerns?

I have never tried anything. Thus, I'm a little bit nervous. In addition, I have no partner in crime but I have read that it is much better when someone accompanies you to help in tough situations. What can you say about that? 

I microdosed lsd for a whole year. Tried serveral doses. I don't prefer cutting the tab. I dissolve it in 10ml distilled water and then i use a scaled pipette to get the accurate dose. Even if i only did 1µg, still got the lsd motivation/energy. An intake of more then 20µg is simply to much for me (its good for creativity but learning happens to be quite difficult for me at this level). I did not get much out of 1p-lsd (its too shallow compared to real lsd), but ALD-52 (sunshine acid)  always enhanced my mood/energy level and i find it quite easy to handle(but its also not as deep as lsd25).  Combining it with caffeine sucked every time in my experience, but i'm very sensitive to caffeine.

I did not microdose for 2 years now. I do an hour yoga/meditation when i get up and it helps me much more. The thing is, i like trippin balls with psilohuasca every 2 to 4 weeks and thats why i need a low psychedelic tolerance.

In addition, a friend of mine is suffering from depression. I talked to him about psychedelics and he started microdosing mushrooms (0.5g per day). He did it for 4 months, he lost about 20 Kilos. He tended to eat be very crapulous, but with the psilocybin he is more in control of this cravings/thoughts. He talked to his doctor about it (he also has/had insomnia) and he stopped using his medications like SSRI's / promethazine / and so on and he sleeps much better since. He prefers the golden teacher strain. He also tried lsd microdosing but he prefers the mushroom. I can't stress enough how much better he is feeling now.

Edited by AcaciaConfusa
forgot something

But when you stop microdosing, do you see sustained growth in meditation practice, or you need that "meh" its bettter do microdose, so it comes little like psychological dependency? People talk about the benefits, but are there downsides?  What if it drains some part of the energy in our body? When you get something, you lose something. Just toughts.. 

I do microdosing with LSD every three days, the results are amazing, I love it! The doctor prescribed me SSRI and I decided to do microdosing instead. 

I just cut the tab in many little pieces, you don’t need to be afraid because microdosing is not supposed to make you high at all, you just have an uplifted mood, things are more beautiful, it increases your awareness etc 

https://thethirdwave.co/

here is a good website that teaches you how to do it. 

good luck :) 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Okay , well its stilll temporary fix, but in the beginning ofc its good, to stick with new habbits, and rewire the brain, if it will work like that. I dont know. Happy to read your success