Ellenier

Kinda stuck in self inquiry

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ellenier said:

When I enquired into this it was kinda strange because there was still an I observing the information that music is heard by an I/someone.

Is it?

Meditate on this:

No seeer, no seeing, only the seen.

No hearer, no hearing, only the heard.

No feeler, no feeling, only the felt.

Edited by Display_Name

27 minutes ago, Ellenier said:

@Rilles For me, every glimpse fades after a couple of hours. It always leaves me with "This is not quite it". It has kinda become a joke that I tell myself in many situations even though its more a bitter realization - "This is not quite it". I dont expect the lasting transformation to have a significant effect on my feelings. At least I still hope it gets myself out of my own way in everyday life. Would be a huge relief.

Glimpses shouldnt fade... You should atleast be able to go back to whatever "state" you were in, otherwise it was just that... an emotional state. Its kind of like... What I just saw cant be unseen... But it doesnt mean youre in that state all the time... Im mostly an unconscious monkey, but with a little focus I can experience "A witness state".

Dont look at me! Look inside!

28 minutes ago, Ellenier said:

But doesnt that again mean that whatever I try to do, it wont be a progress in finding what I truly am?

in the end... whenever that "end" maybe. what's being looked for is "found" by realization it was never lost - exactly in the same way where one was looking for his glasses - all the while wearing them the whole time. 

so ultimately, yes, whatsoever you're doing, any effort, to look for yourself is precisely what's keeping you from finding yourself - yet, it is also exhausting the "fuel" which drives you to seek yourself. that fuel for seeking is not infinite. once exhausted it brings one to rest... a total giving up of the search and in the moment that seeking is given up totally, the goal is achieved.

same way if the person looking for glasses searches his entire room, his whole house - 4 rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, lobby, living room etc etc... gets tired of searching and finally crashes down on his couch... and as he is sitting there, letting out an exhale... he happens to see what he had been overlooking... the glasses already in-front of his eyes.

so don't try to stop seeking because you have heard that seeking is opposite of the goal. true stopping of the seeking is not a doing. it is a happening, and it will happen when it's meant to. till then, take what you can, there are shortcuts you may find along the way that can bring you closer to the end of the search.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

54 minutes ago, Ellenier said:

@Beginner Mind I'm currently at a point where I am glad for every disappointment as long as it reveals my wrong beliefs ^^

Good attitude. :)

@SoonHei Thanks for that explanation. Its helping and not helping me a lot ;) And Morpheus: How bout stop looking for it? :D:D 

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

what does he need to DO in order to end his search and find the glasses?

unnamed.jpg

Hahaha that’s funny