Nickfury7

Who's in control? if anything.

57 posts in this topic

If I am god, does that mean, I am in control of the universe, or is everything just unfolding?

12 minutes ago, Nickfury7 said:

is everything just unfolding?

Yes.

Edited by Shiva99

19 minutes ago, Nickfury7 said:

@Shiva99 Thanks man :) or woman hehe :D 

I'm not a woman ;). I wish i was tho, just for one day 😈.

LOVE is in control.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

You are perfectly in control, always, only it's more fun to not be aware of it

Fun=Love

So in that sense, it can be very beneficial to one's inner happiness/peace, to view everything happening as a Divine Unfolding that requires no control, will or effort. 

This incontrollable Divine Unfolding is just as much You (Your Will), as what you call your own "inner conscious voluntarily will" ("ego"/"mind").

“To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float." - Alan Watts

The controller is the controlled. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Who owns your direct experience? You. Who is control of the lens of his own perception? You.

You are not bound by any happenings and can go anywhere you want and also decide how you react to things and whether you choose to see the bad or the good.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

LOVE is in control.

Yup that's why I said God will make you perfect. It's not fluffy dream at all. 

You can't hide that's the issue. Pre arranged set up. 

What does control mean?. 

If reality is free from agents and owners.. Only passive POVs.. How can there be a controller? 

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible"

-Albert Einstein. 

One useful perspective is control = resistance = suffering. As soon as you choose to control/believe you're controlling, you're basically summoning suffering. 

Unconditional Love is a free control of itself. :)

My Instagram: @dima.happy.living Open for private online sessions for spiritual guidance. Happy to help, by helping others we help ourselves 😊

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Someone here Passive POV? 

Awakening not 🐻. 

I should elaborate more about this term. Imagine a small hole and you are looking through it to a movie or something.. That's like your relationship to reality.  What "you" are is just that hole or awareness.. You just observe what's going on.. You have zero control over it. You are not on the driver seat.. You are just watching from the back. Few minutes of self-inquiry is enough to reveal this. 

-Albert Einstein. 

This dream is of your own creation. What 🐻?

Make - Beleive stuff. 

You just don't want to be faced with accountability and authority so you throw it away. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

LOVE is in control.

And who controls love?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

And who controls love?

There is nothing but Love. It's a free creation, unconditional.

My Instagram: @dima.happy.living Open for private online sessions for spiritual guidance. Happy to help, by helping others we help ourselves 😊

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This dream is of your own creation. What 🐻?

Make - Beleive stuff. 

You just don't want to be faced with accountability and authority so you throw it away. 

Again meaningless nuggeste of anything. 

I think you are an adult.. So I hope you stop with the autistic clowning and just talk like a normal person. 

But let's just pretend that what you said means anything and if I understand you.. You are saying life is your creation and you have 100% control and responsibility... Ok fine go ahead and imagine or create a million dollars...go ahead!!  What's that?  There's rules and causes and effects and stuff don't happen by me magically willing them into existence?. . Ok sorry for disturbing your dreams. 

Edited by Someone here

-Albert Einstein. 

Just now, Someone here said:

Ok fine go ahead and imagine or create a million dollars...go ahead!!  What's that?  There's rules and causes and effects and stuff don't happen by me magically willing them into existence.. Ok sorry for disturbing your dreams. 

The thing is there's no one to want to create a million dollars, or have dreams. 

God's dream is THIS. Contrary to the illusory ego's dream.