fluffy

Leo’s dumb political ideology exposed

40 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Like the sufis for example Rumi?

That's Islam right? Not my thing, so no comment.

But yeah there will generally be a higher form of any religion, in the sense of being harder to comprehend and closer to source. It requires a high mind, either in SD terms, or savant-ish terms for children.

My main point is that the big religions aren't inferior to things typically associated with SD tier 2, it's just that due to their scope for appealling to the general public, and the unfortunate false dogmatism that is too rampant, they get seen as lower worldviews.

You need good intuition to make sense of religious doctrine, but i would generally recommend it over science and a lot of what is associated with green stage.

2 minutes ago, Artsu said:

That's Islam right? Not my thing, so no comment.

But yeah there will generally be a higher form of any religion, in the sense of being harder to comprehend and closer to source. It requires a high mind, either in SD terms, or savant-ish terms for children.

My main point is that the big religions aren't inferior to things typically associated with SD tier 2, it's just that due to their scope for appealling to the general public, and the unfortunate false dogmatism that is too rampant, they get seen as lower worldviews.

You need good intuition to make sense of religious doctrine, but i would generally recommend it over science and a lot of what is associated with green stage.

The big boy in this forum is the sufi Rumi. I guess for the christians is Meister Eckhart (Team Eckhart Tolle)

2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

The big boy in this forum is the sufi Rumi. I guess for the christians is Meister Eckhart (Team Eckhart Tolle)

I don't know Rumi, and i didn't know Tolle was Christian.

For me, i get my input from the bible and the website truthforallpeople.com, and of course the spirits, which are my preferred source of info, and God, although my understanding of God should be increased.

I'm not part of the broader Christian community in the sense of going to church or keeping up with famous individuals. It's where I'm comfortable, being around teachings about God and morality, and learning about why we are here on earth and what we have to do.

The divine love is so key in this.

Please everybody read about it.

These debates are Intense as fuck. I'm just wishing Leo runs for president one day. It might be the turning point this place needs. 

Edited by diamondpenguin
Life

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

6 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

These debates are Intense as fuck. I'm just wishing Leo runs for president one day. It might be the turning point this place needs. 

If somebody like Trump gets elected, then there is no way somebody like Leo could get elected, not in a million years.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 minutes ago, Artsu said:

I don't know Rumi, and i didn't know Tolle was Christian.

For me, i get my input from the bible and the website truthforallpeople.com, and of course the spirits, which are my preferred source of info, and God, although my understanding of God should be increased.

I'm not part of the broader Christian community in the sense of going to church or keeping up with famous individuals. It's where I'm comfortable, being around teachings about God and morality, and learning about why we are here on earth and what we have to do.

The divine love is so key in this.

Please everybody read about it.

Tolle is not christian but he got inspiration and his name from the christian mystic Meister Eckhard from the middle ages

"Truth has a left-wing bias" - Leo Gura

im sorry Leo but that was just such a funny quote I had to write it here

i like your content but sometimes you become quite ideological too, human nature ey

Dont look at me! Look inside!

43 minutes ago, Rilles said:

"Truth has a left-wing bias" - Leo Gura

im sorry Leo but that was just such a funny quote I had to write it here

i like your content but sometimes you become quite ideological too, human nature ey

Taken as poetry, I kind of get it,,,in an abstract way.

Along the lines of - Love has no opposite,,,,,,

?‍♂️Getting the drift? That make any sense?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

8 hours ago, Artsu said:

If i went to a sermon i wouldn't want to hear about that stuff, although it could be worth novelty points.

If I go to sermon I have to listen to shitty theories about gays, family, addictions and more.

It would be nice if priests were educated to a level to have even a hint of relativity in their thinking.

It's like you hear a fragment from the Bible and think: "wow, what a cool non-dual teaching", and then comes a priests' interpretation and it makes you wanna leave immediately, because of how stupid, literal and one-dimensional it is.

6 hours ago, Forestluv said:

What do the greatest psychologists in this area consider of Grave’s work? Well the great Abraham Maslow admitted at the end of his life that Graves work was far more sophisticated and superior to his hierarchy of needs.

Do we have a source on this?

Glory to Israel

58 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Taken as poetry, I kind of get it,,,in an abstract way.

Along the lines of - Love has no opposite,,,,,,

?‍♂️Getting the drift? That make any sense?

It wasnt poetry, its ideology, how can EVERYTHING AKA INFINITY have a bias towards a political ideology? Im very left-wing btw so I kinda wish it was true but that would not be fair now would it? 

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

It wasnt poetry, its ideology, how can EVERYTHING AKA INFINITY have a bias towards a political ideology? Im very left-wing btw so I kinda wish it was true but that would not be fair now would it? 

I think he explains it in this video so you know what he's getting at

Edited by Dryas

Just now, Dryas said:

I think he explains it in this video so you know what he's getting at

alright i see, ive seen that video before, ill watch it again, still sounded silly though, maybe he couldve worded it differently

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

alright i see, ive seen that video before, ill watch it again, still sounded silly though, maybe he couldve worded it differently

That's my problem as well,,,, I'm often unable to articulate my intent accurately 

The trouble with words,,,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

8 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

That's my problem as well,,,, I'm often unable to articulate my intent accurately 

The trouble with words,,,,,,

The problem is that it doesnt invite right-wingers to open their minds when the first thing you do is say "God is Communist". It plants a basis of ideology, which scares people off. 

As of now, Trump, being a right winger, although he has his shortcomings is anyday a better candidate than Biden who has dementia and can't form sentences properly. How dumb can the public be to want to make Biden the POTUS ? It's strange how US politics works or any politics around the world works. Some of the least developed people running entire countries. 

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If somebody like Trump gets elected, then there is no way somebody like Leo could get elected, not in a million years.

If somebody like Biden gets elected, then there is no way somebody in general will ever get elected again.

9 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

If somebody like Biden gets elected, then there is no way somebody in general will ever get elected again.

But in may be prove that we live in a non-dual world :)

14 hours ago, fluffy said:

Claims: "Reality is nothing but a perspective".

Makes a career out of strawmanning libertarian and right-wing belief systems. 

Calls these belief systems "less evolved" by referring to his dumb neo-piagetian, teleological, spiritualist model.

Have you ever wondered why no reputable political scientist has ever used Spiral Dynamics? Because it has no empirical backing whatsoever. You are ironically constructing an ideology from the ground up, using unscientific claims. Funnily you have no interest in debating me - because you know I could deconstruct your whole crooked endeavor. 

Not so curious about the Truth now, huh?

Leo made a career out of making advanced self-development videos, not from being a political channel. What are you talking about?

Edited by Hello from Russia

Move along

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.