Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
99alvarosanchez

Human Conciousness

4 posts in this topic

Does have having human conciousness some type of priviledge? I would like to hear your thoughts on this and if you could elaborate it would be great. Thanks.

Edited by 99alvarosanchez
Gramatical error

absolutely! 

having a strategic brain is a privilege when we can build cities and take all of those wild animals away from us even though they seem to have more power than us in terms of physicality. this is the power and privilege which gains upper hand on other species. 

imagine what would happen if some sort of monstrous apes would be able to contemplate and think strategically! :P 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Imagine you have a dream at night: beautiful world, world where unicorns the most advanced entities on the Unicornland planet.
Then, one unicorn asks other unicorns: is being a unicorn some type of privilege? 
Relatively speaking yes, absolutely speaking there are no unicorns there is only you ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Imagine you have a dream at night: beautiful world, world where unicorns the most advanced entities on the Unicornland planet.
Then, one unicorn asks other unicorns: is being a unicorn some type of privilege? 
Relatively speaking yes, absolutely speaking there are no unicorns there is only you ;) 

Yeah we know that very well. Now lets return into unicorn land as unicorn. 

Hope you become green @dimitri

?

Edited by zeroISinfinity