iceprincess

female celebrities getting away with sexual misconduct

82 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most men get raped by other men.

I was not minimizing male on male rape. I was minimizing females raping males. Which is such a silly and rare thing that it isn't worth talking about in the context of males raping females.

I'm not saying it cannot ever happen. I'm saying it's absurd to act as though men face anywhere near the same threat from females as females face from males. This is a difference by a factor of at least 100x if not 1000x.

So spare me your SJW woke scolding and outrage.

The average male faces zero threat ever of getting physically restrained and raped by a female.

I have never in my life worried that a woman would rape me. Like zero chance of that. I worry more about getting hit by lightning. Yet if I was a woman I would have those worries frequently throughout my life. Which is why women hitting on men is not such a big deal.

Fair enough as far as "getting overpowered in a park or club" goes.

Do we have to discuss that most rape happens with people you know (or even are in a relationship with) and is often set up by psychological rather than physical violence? 

This is not a thread about empathy for rape victims.

The context of this thread is: "female celebrities getting away with sexual misconduct"

The reason this happens is because the standards for female sexual misconduct are very different -- and SHOULD be very different -- than the standards for male sexual misconduct. Because the male can be much more forceful about it.

It baffles me that you guys are having a hard time understanding this. It would help if you set your woke-scolding aside for a moment and try to understand why I communicated what I did.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It baffles me that you guys are having a hard time understanding this. It would help if you set your woke-scolding aside for a moment and try to understand why I communicated what I did.

It would be easier to understand if you addressed what you said and not what you wish you had said.

@Leo Gura Rape doesn't have to rely on physical force to occur, there can be psychological or emotional coercion involved instead, which would be how most female-on-male rape occurs. You're right that 99% of guys never have to worry about being physically overpowered and raped by a woman, but rape is so much more nuanced than that. Perhaps an ugly boss gets her cute young employee blackout drunk at an office party, and he wakes up to her sucking his dick, and he's too freaked out / drunk to do anything but he feels disgusted the whole time. This is still rape, even if there was no physical domination involved, and the guy would feel just as bad as any other rape victim.

That's nothing to mention things like statutory rape committed by female teachers against teenage (or even pre-teen) students...

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@commie

200.gif

Wake up.

Rape is asymmetrical by a factor of 1000x.

lol

@commie

I'm done arguing with fools for the day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not a thread about empathy for rape victims.

The context of this thread is: "female celebrities getting away with sexual misconduct"

The reason this happens is because the standards for female sexual misconduct are very different -- and SHOULD be very different -- than the standards for male sexual misconduct. Because the male can be much more forceful about it.

It wasn't originally, and I agree that the standards are and should be different, but then you talked about famale on male rape victims enjoying rape most likely, and also about victim blaming male rape victims, and then it did partly become about empathy for rape victims. That became a salient topic for obvious reasons. It baffles me that you are having a hard time undersatnding this. It would help if you set your minimisation and exuses aside and try to understand why we communicated what we did also. 

Edited by High-valance

@Leo Gura  I've seen more of the original video, and I understand why you would want to communicate about different standards of behaviour. In most of the interactions the guy is on top of it and turning the tables, they seem quite consensual. 

12 minutes ago, commie said:

It would be easier to understand if you addressed what you said and not what you wish you had said.

With that, I agree.

Also, the longer I'm in a relationship, and interacting with guys in general, the more seriously I take male consent. The woman absolutely can be forceful about sexual interactions. Abuse and domestic violence targetting men are a thing. 

Edited by Elisabeth

sigh... Context of thread is HOW WOMEN uses men, manipulate men, How they use their social advantages to RAPE MEN'S INTEGRITY, How they take advantage of men, Yet the thing LEO has to say:  MEN rapes Women much more.  what even is your point? LMAO

Wow! Leo is an idiot! For a guy as open-minded as him, I didn't think he'd get stuck on his viewpoint as adamantly as he is. No one here (atleast not the sensible ones) has a problem with guys being hit on by females in the posted video as long as they didn't feel uncomfortable.

What they do have a problem with is individual statements like this:

"See, if a guy gets raped by a woman, he will most likely enjoy it."

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

If a man lets a 67 year old obese woman rape him, that's his fault.

No, these statements don't even make sense in the "context" of contrasting the assymetrical threats faced by men and women. No one here is denying the fact that women face more threat when it comes to rape. But what you don't realise is how cruel you are being to the few men who have gone through a traumatic experience of rape from a female. Calling female on male rape "silly" does not help highlight the rape threat faced by women.

I think by female on male rape, you are still picturing someone who you wouldn't mind having sex with. The forced sex part might even seem to be kind of a turn on for you (if you are into that kinda shit). 

Anyways what people are trying to tell you here is not gonna go through your head. What needs to happen for your view to change is you going through that experience personally. A woman you find ugly, dirty or nauseating in some way but physically stronger than you raping you.

"If a man lets a 67 year old obese woman rape him, that's his fault."

I think you are having a hard time picturing a woman physically overpowering a man ... long enough to rape him. Imagine the woman drugging you.

So get your head out of your ass and really listen to what people are trying to say. See why your statements are highly problematic.

Right, like blaming rape victims for not being strong enough or whatever. That's about the victim and not the gender of the rapist.

I think one thing that comes to mind is some comparison. If a normal person or even a NAZI gets killed by ANTIFA would you have compassion with the victims and make a thread about them?

Edited by Epikur

The law should be equal and everybody should be able to rely on it if they get mistreated by another person.

It doesn't matter which gender you are. 

Men and women are just illusions made by the mind, there are no men and women.

Society must enforce safety and respect for everybody, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. The best laws and social norms are gender neutral.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Yo everyone makes mistakes. Stop ganging up on Leo. Yes he was a little bit sarcastic but so what? You don't have to suffocate him to death. Point out what was wrong and move on, or pm him. He probably realized his mistake. Come on guys who would admit being wrong if they had 1 million subscribers?!

What you're doing here is not only like rape, but also like a gangbang lol. Let's stop all this violence against the poor guy, he deserves some compassion too.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

25 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

The law should be equal and everybody should be able to rely on it if they get mistreated by another person.

It doesn't matter which gender you are. 

Men and women are just illusions made by the mind, there are no men and women.

Society must enforce safety and respect for everybody, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. The best laws and social norms are gender neutral.

Law should treat everybody fairly but that dosent mean the same.

If best laws were gender neutral we would already have them and we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. 

If both men and women could chose what sex will rape them i bet big majority would chose women. 

Edited by Opo

@Leo Gura

Just because male to female rape happens significantly more often than female to male rape, that does not mean that its okay to normalize female to male rape by saying that its the males own fault for not overpowering the rapist. Mental lockdown can prevent anyone from acting rationally, like trying to stop someone smaller than you raping you.

8 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Holy shit y’all are fragile hahaha

how dare you call me fragile, mere mortal!

Dont look at me! Look inside!