iceprincess

female celebrities getting away with sexual misconduct

82 posts in this topic

Cougar on the prowl.

The difference is, she can't rape that guy.

Although given how heavy she's going at him in that video, I do wonder... O.o

See, if a guy gets raped by a woman, he will most likely enjoy it.

Not so the other way around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Cougar on the prowl.

The difference is, she can't rape that guy.

Although given how heavy she's going at him in that video, I do wonder... O.o

Thats a bold assumption... but in most cases I would agree. 

Not so the other way around.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Oof. It’s really sad to see someone minimize male rape victims. And that this is regarded as even remotely socially acceptable.

I’ve read some pretty brutal stories. And regardless, rape is rape. The fact I even have to point this out is insane.

Besides, lots of women struggling with having found parts of their experience pleasurable, from what I’ve heard. Doesn’t make it any less rape. Or any less traumatic. Or something described by an “enjoyable experience.”

Maybe it was a joke or something; I don’t think it’s worth joking about.

Maybe by saying “woman” you have pictured women you wouldn’t mind having sex with. Try picturing a 67 year old, mildly obese person in a position of power over you. Sound enjoyable? Regardless, rape is rape.

Edited by Hank Galaxy Brain

smh a man's whole career and reputation can get flushed down the toilet if just one women complains about an interaction like this. if this happened to a man he'd brag about it to all of his friends. I mean I understand, guys don't care too much about being sexually exploited the same way that girls do but where do you draw the line between what's appropriate and what's not. same way with comedy, if we're too cautious it's not really fun anymore. and it all depends on context too. someone like russel brand can get away with saying provocative shit to a women  but if it was some possum looking ass overweight guy he'd get kicked out of the club. how do we decide what's reprehensible and what's not. 

34 minutes ago, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

Try picturing a 67 year old, mildly obese person in a position of power over you. Sound enjoyable?

Lol

If a man lets a 67 year old obese woman rape him, that's his fault.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Youre victim-blaming male rape victims now? Have you seen the movie Misery? Imagine that but rape. His fault?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Why can't we say the same for women who get raped? Equality bruh. 

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

This is the point where I would hit block and report. But you’re the head admin. 
Needless to say I’m out. ✌?

This is inexcusable, no one should tolerate this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bb1yab/male_rape_victims_of_reddit_what_is_the_worst/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1jwuuw/serious_male_victims_of_sexual_assault_harassment/

3 minutes ago, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

This is the point where I would hit block and report. But you’re the head admin. 

This is inexcusable, no one should tolerate this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bb1yab/male_rape_victims_of_reddit_what_is_the_worst/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1jwuuw/serious_male_victims_of_sexual_assault_harassment/

I think he is just making assumptions, someone as smart as Leo can easily realize Females can rape Males too. 

Cry me a river.

Aight, youre getting weird, Leo, I think Im leaving for a while too. Time to do some contemplation on your Toxic Masculinity perhaps? 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Cry me a river.

How about we say the same to female rape victims? Equality bruh. 

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

This is getting comical 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Leo Gura

I always suspected that you have some trauma left relating to your women's problems, PUA, and all that stuff (also mentioning your "sex addiction" in your videos). The way you criticize "basement-dwelling" "4chan" people makes it obvious. Ever since I made that feminism post. 

You're stuck in some aspects of green, seriously stuck

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

3 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

This is getting comical 

Ikr!!! I'm waiting to see how down and dirty he's willing to get to rationalize what he said.

23 minutes ago, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

The surprisingly bad take (even for this admin) might have been hurtful to someone but was not doxxing, incitement or some such... kind of like the comment about Jews you found so fascinating the other day.

Such comments help us learn how people perceive these issues and come to hold harmful views. They also help us gauge how common such views are. Why delete such comments or block the poster? Harmful views will not disappear from the world just because they're removed from a forum.

I'm a little shocked by Leo's perspective on this. Lost a lot of respect for him there. Presumebly it's on avarage not as bad for men to get raped by women as it is the other way around but that does not warrent minimising it or making a joke out of it like that. This is disgraceful! What happened to love, compassion and perspective taking? 

Is this really the take of a highly conscious person? 

Minimising rape?!! Really?! Fucking really?! Come on!! 

Edited by High-valance

15 minutes ago, commie said:

The surprisingly bad take (even for this admin) might have been hurtful to someone but was not doxxing, incitement or some such... kind of like the comment about Jews you found so fascinating the other day.

Such comments help us learn how people perceive these issues and come to hold harmful views. They also help us gauge how common such views are. Why delete such comments or block the poster? Harmful views will not disappear from the world just because they're removed from a forum.

Agreed!