Peo

Should i masturbate? Is it worth my time?

4 posts in this topic

I learned at the age of 16 that i can touch my dick and masturbate. I did have sex education when i was 14, but they never told me that i can masturbate. When i learned it, i never took it serious and saw it as a waste of my time to touch my dick. At the age of 18 all my firends told me that masturbating is worth it. I also learned that masturbating has many benefit. I also learned that masturbating is good workout for my penis. 

I know that people quit masturbating, i think it was called nofap if i am right. It seems that masturbating have created problems for people.

Should i masturbate guys is it worth my time?

jerk that turkey 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Save your semen. You should also avoid going beyond a point of no return. Even if use three finger successfully, some energy is already dissipated during orgasm. 

No, it's pretty useless. You have more energy if you do semen retention. It's a momentary pleasure. It's also a good for training self-discipline because it's tempting, resisting it takes a lot of willpower and mindfulness

The only practical reason I can think of for doing it is if you wanted to practice particular skills for sex or something, such as being able to orgasm without ejaculating