Kross

Devastated

11 posts in this topic

I thought this won't affect me.

I was wrong.

High school final exams result is out.

I scored bad.

What is life ? Why am I here ? What am I doing ? Why am I doing it ?

Why can't I just be happy.............

Edited by Kross

My 17 year old cousin almost got depressed because of this. She's feeling the anxiety as well. I told her all I knew about exams and how to cope. Also life advice. She couldn't use the advice. If you're in the right place you won't understand too. But because you're here, I would say that you have to control it and not let it destroy you. I get it that I can't be in your shoes right now so I won't feel how you feel to actually help you but seeing it from a different perspective I would say try to protect your mind from destructive thoughts about you and occupy your mind with things that make you feel better right now. It's also very important to do something (a hobby or a routine) that will bring you a small success right now to make u feel better because your ego kinda needs that right now.

Sit with the pain and let it pass through you. Feel into it. Give yourself like 30 mins to an hour with it. If its still there after just go and do what you want to do and do another sitting session maybe tomorrow or something or whenever it gets really bad. You'll be fine, its a natural reaction if its something you care about. 

Grades are irrelevant. Go build your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Kross

But did you pass?

D's get Degrees my dude. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Kross

5 hours ago, Kross said:

I thought this won't affect me.

I was wrong.

High school final exams result is out.

I scored bad.

What is life ? Why am I here ? What am I doing ? Why am I doing it ?

Why can't I just be happy.............

I've been there, and failed a lot of the final exams. Starting from middle school, high school, and college. For me, I had to process the stress and the angst each failure I got. I'd suggest to allow yourself to dream, to train yourself in a hobby you like, and travel if you can. This advice works well for me, and it might work for you. More life experience, more power.

Please tells us more about your situation though, so we can help you much more.

@Kross Dude, you will laugh at this after couple of years. 

Start building real-life practical habits and skills. You are still so young, please don't waste your time in whining about your grades. Nobody will care about them in real life!!!

@Kross

Don't worry. Don't let this affect you. 

Keep your focus and next time you will do better. 

Don't lose hope. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's good to have high school diploma, high school is also not that bad time usually, lots of potential to practice love and creativity well with fresh open minds. You should probably be lucky this day and age if you can skip college though unless you really have a passion for a degree, I am not kidding.

The west is so far steeped in mental glorification of the intellect, meanwhile this severely hinders spiritual progress in many cases.

Things usually are very simple at the core and then humans tend to complicate it and become attached to it, pimp it, and you can do many things without a degree, like music, simple living work (to learn) in many communities, a lot of jobs happen through natural connections also, self learn through internet etc. 

i know lots of zoomers that took the covid19 as a holydays instead of studying.  The day of the exams to access the university a lot of them had anxiety attacks and puked. Thats what happens when you dont take things seriously.

Thanks to everyone for the caring words !

21 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

@Kross

But did you pass?

Yes. Not enough though, survival still at stake.

19 minutes ago, Moreira said:

i know lots of zoomers that took the covid19 as a holydays instead of studying.  The day of the exams to access the university a lot of them had anxiety attacks and puked. Thats what happens when you dont take things seriously.

My exams were over before this pandemic closed the planet, but the results have come out just now.

And I took things seriously.

Edited by Kross