beastcookie

Just booked my first RASA-session!

76 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, beastcookie said:

I trust her

Don't trust humans.

Become directly conscious of whatever is true.

You're falling into the trap of giving someone else your authority.

See video: How Authority Works

If you have to ask someone to validate your awakening, you're not getting it.

Consciousness also cannot be mapped on a linear numerical scale. So that is another trap.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't trust humans.

Become directly conscious of whatever is true.

You're falling into the trap of giving someone else your authority.

See video: How Authority Works

If you have to ask someone to validate your awakening, you're not getting it.

Consciousness also cannot be mapped on a linear numerical scale. So that is another trap.

Yes, I know consciousness cannot be mapped on a scale, it is just a model. No models can be the ultimate truth or reality. 

I didn't ask for a rating on my level of spiritual development, that was not the purpose of the meeting. I've been on the spiritual path for about 10 years and this spring really threw me off track. I was confronted with so much unconscious bs that I felt I needed a guide to deal with it. Ananda is that guide for me now, it's a good fit. 

@beastcookie Guides are fine. Just realize the traps of listening to humans telling you stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@beastcookie Guides are fine. Just realize the traps of listening to humans telling you stuff.

Definitely, I've had my share of listening and trusting other people too damn much! Now I only trust my direct experience with reality, but I'm not 100% enlightened and I need some guidance. Trust is a good foundation for successful coaching, that was what I meant with "I trust her" :) 

@beastcookie Good to hear someone else is having regular sessions with Ananda on this forum! 

I worked with her from April last year until January this year properly, and since then have done a session here and there just to catch up and talk about some integration and enneagram work.

Hoenstly, I can’t thank her enough, she is an amazing “teacher” and more importantly a great friend on this path, I feel working 1-1 is by far the most beneficial thing you can do for yourself on this path for sure, good luck! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@beastcookie Good to hear someone else is having regular sessions with Ananda on this forum! 

I worked with her from April last year until January this year properly, and since then have done a session here and there just to catch up and talk about some integration and enneagram work.

Hoenstly, I can’t thank her enough, she is an amazing “teacher” and more importantly a great friend on this path, I feel working 1-1 is by far the most beneficial thing you can do for yourself on this path for sure, good luck! 

Great! Yes I've heared good things about her so I'm excited to continue. Been processing everything since the RASA-session and I'm really curious about the higher states now. 

Meditation and "living clean" feels more important now. 

@beastcookie

How have you felt the next morning after the RASA? Have you noticed the difference in your feelings? Like you are a little bit high so to speak, or not really? Just curious :ph34r:

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 minute ago, allislove said:

@beastcookie

How have you felt the next morning after the RASA? Have you noticed the difference in your feelings? Like you are a little bit high so to speak, or not really? Just curious.

During the RASA I felt energy running down my body from my crown chakra, not the entire time but minutes here and there. The day after I felt tired, needed to be alone. Felt this urge to be more "clean" in my diet but at the same time I had an unsatiable hunger so I went to the store and bought 300g potato chips and a large jar of peanut butter (perhaps 5000kcal all in all and I'm a SMALL woman) ate ut all but was still hungry. Fried som eggs and ate them too. Not pregnant, not ovulating, not on my period. 

Today (2 days after) still hungry lol, some things have started to click. Stronger sense of the bigger I and more awareness around how I actually perceive reality. Went for a walk and dared to wear a really crazy colored jacket (I always wear black because it grounds me and I'm usually very uncomfortable in strong colors) but I just put it on without thinking about it and felt super comfortable. Remembered that Ananda said that an effect of being "more enlightened" is being more comfortable being yourself and just go all out :)

I'll meditate and reflect on it and probably book my next RASA when I'm ready for it. 4 weeks maybe? I'll post here :)  

53 minutes ago, beastcookie said:

During the RASA I felt energy running down my body from my crown chakra, not the entire time but minutes here and there. The day after I felt tired, needed to be alone. Felt this urge to be more "clean" in my diet but at the same time I had an unsatiable hunger so I went to the store and bought 300g potato chips and a large jar of peanut butter (perhaps 5000kcal all in all and I'm a SMALL woman) ate ut all but was still hungry. Fried som eggs and ate them too. Not pregnant, not ovulating, not on my period. 

Today (2 days after) still hungry lol, some things have started to click. Stronger sense of the bigger I and more awareness around how I actually perceive reality. Went for a walk and dared to wear a really crazy colored jacket (I always wear black because it grounds me and I'm usually very uncomfortable in strong colors) but I just put it on without thinking about it and felt super comfortable. Remembered that Ananda said that an effect of being "more enlightened" is being more comfortable being yourself and just go all out :)

I'll meditate and reflect on it and probably book my next RASA when I'm ready for it. 4 weeks maybe? I'll post here :)  

Why not every week? For financial reasons?

RASA works but it’s not sooo powerful that you need 4 weeks in between every session. You’ll progress a lot faster with weekly.

31 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

RASA works but it’s not sooo powerful that you need 4 weeks in between every session. You’ll progress a lot faster with weekly.

You are probably right, but I think one has to be ready and really at the end of seeking to reach 1000. If someone is not fully there yet then it would make sense to take time and contemplate longer between each session, that's what worked for me, although I didn't get RASA in the end, I found a free shaktipat on youtube that worked for me.

6 minutes ago, Toby said:

Why would it cost $250 for 60 minutes? Seems pretty much ridiculous.

I agree, it's too much, it used to be cheaper, however some RASA givers have much cheaper sessions if you look at their website.

39 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

$1000/month would be a bit much I think. I can afford it but it doesn't make any sense, and I need time to integrate my experience and meditate on it. Feels like I will need a couple of weeks at least!

Mushrooms are much cheaper and fully organic :P I know psychedelics aren’t for everyone though, but I consider them to have extraordinary spiritual guidance if that’s what you feel you need, may be worth considering.

Great to hear it went well though. Im interested to hear about future updates! 

11 hours ago, Consilience said:

Mushrooms are much cheaper and fully organic :P I know psychedelics aren’t for everyone though, but I consider them to have extraordinary spiritual guidance if that’s what you feel you need, may be worth considering.

Great to hear it went well though. Im interested to hear about future updates! 

I'm pretty experienced when it comes to psychadelics, and in my opinion the troublesome part is integrating the insights and make them part of everyday awareness. It doesn't matter if I'm fully enlightened for 10hrs if I can't live it and embody it afterwards. 

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@beastcookie @beastcookie@beastcookie Can you compare RASA to psychedelics? Is it too subtile to say rasa has an effect more than placebo? 

Psychadelics can generate all kinds of stuff, valuable insights is not a guarantee. RASA is about getting help from an already englightened being to raise your awareness. 

I really wish this forum would stop using the medical research term "placebo" in the context of spiritual awakening.  

There is no such thing as a "placebo" when it comes to spirituality.  If something has consistently worked to produce a stable shift in consciousness, then it's a valid means or method.  It doesn't matter what the particular method is, it's not for you to question it. We are not dealing with a pharmaceutical with a strictly physiological mechanism of action -- with awakening the person's own readiness and willingness to drop resistance is always a factor.  No "non-placebo" can force one to get enlightened, which is why this terminology is inapplicable.

Edited by Haumea2018

@beastcookie Have you ever worked with Jan Essman to get shaktipat? I've attended a few of his retreats largely out of curiosity to see if this kinda of stuff works. Seems to be much more effective for some people than others for sure.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@beastcookie @beastcookie@beastcookie Can you compare RASA to psychedelics? Is it too subtile to say rasa has an effect more than placebo? 

RASA is faaar subtler and seems to purify some karma in the background. It’s more of a booster. Psychedelics are catalysed breakthroughs.