annonnimm32

Doctors, politicians and pissed off citizens

67 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What lock down? There is no lock down!

You're whining about a thing that isn't even happening.

The libertarian position is what America is doing!

All you're being told to is do is not be an inconsiderate asshole and not infect others by minimizing your reckless social behavior.

But as usual, libertarians will always whine no matter how little government does. Because to a libertarian anything that personally inconveniences his freedom is an act of violence.

- - - - - - - -

Wife: "Hey baby, I'm gonna make you your favorite pancakes, but we're out of milk. Could you pick some up from the grocery store?"

Libertarian: "WHAT????!!!! How dare you!!! I did not consent to this, woman! Stop using aggression and oppression against me. LIBERTY!!! FREEEEEEDOMMMMMM!!!! ****MYYYYYYYYYY**** RIGHTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!!!! Personal responsibility!!!! Morality!!!! Non-Aggression Principle!!! Property Rights!!!!"

Wife: ¬¬

But ma FREEDOM!

Edited by Bando

9 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@Extreme Z7 LOL. Do you really think they wouldn't do the work to dissect that stuff if their livelihood depended on it?

LOL You really think a few months at most of dissecting things on the side makes them more trustworthy then people whose entire propose in life is to dissect these things? This is the "halo effect" at its worst it laughable to think being a good business leader means your good at epidemiology.  Smart leaders seek out the expertise of others, fools shun them thinking they can dissect it themselves. 

Edited by Space Coyote

@Leo Gura

Dear Leo,

Why don't you just ban the handful of people that keep holding on to all the Trumpian Truths.  You know who they are.  They are really dragging your forum down these days, with their endless bs active measures info.  With their intellectual standing, they have no way of comprehending what this place is about.

I can't just ban someone because I disagree with their opinions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura These people don't hold opinions.  They are victims of massive active measures, and they are just spewing misinfo and propaganda, which is hurting them, and everyone else.  Do you really accept REAL fake news on your forum?  Well...it's up to you

Edited by roar

@Parththakkar12 Without mitigation effort, how do you propose to treat sick people? When hospitals have hit 100% capacity, there are no doctors, nurses or hospital beds available for anyone. This includes people with cancer, heart attacks, car accidents, strokes etc. 

Look at areas that didn’t have serious mitigation efforts last spring: Arizona, Texas and Florida. From April - May people were talking about how the virus is a hoax, it’s just a bad flu, demanding their rights to go to bars, shouting about my right to go to a grocery store without a mask. . .meanwhile the virus spread like wildfire. Now they are near 100% hospital capacity and republicans are finally realizing “Ohhh, so 100% hospital capacity would mean nobody has access to health care. That’s not good, right?”. 

This is what the combination of leadership, trusting experts, social cohesion and safe re-opening looks like. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52961539

If you think jumping off a cliff makes you free, then do it, but don't drag the rest of us with you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

29 minutes ago, roar said:

@Leo Gura These people don't hold opinions.  They are victims of massive active measures, and they are just spewing misinfo and propaganda, which is hurting them, and everyone else.  Do you really accept REAL fake news on your forum?  Well...it's up to you

You have to keep in mind that we're all victims to this at various scales. If being misinformed is bannable, then 100% of the forum should be banned.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

You understand that he's talking about the $10 billion his foundation gave toward vaccination causes, and that the $200 billion is the estimated economic benefit to the world?

He's donated over $50 billion since 1994.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/11/fact-check-bill-gates-has-given-over-50-billion-charitable-causes/3169864001/

3 hours ago, roar said:

There's antisemitic propaganda here. Like, Mein Kampf stuff from the same user now posting about Bill Gates. If they were to be banned, surely it should be for the antisemitic stuff and not for this.

Don't you want to be aware of what people think? I don't know how old you are but this is not some kind of Internet phenomenon. People used to say even crazier things, only depending on your social background you might not have been aware of it.

Edited by commie

if I was one of the most powerful individual on this planet and my intention was to better the world for my offsprings, I would simply wipe out the virus (humans) & leave an environment of abundance and technology where my children can drive their Lamborghinis at top speed in the California Highways.

I have no idea what conspiracies are true or false, but the concept of depopulation isn't really that far out. 

Luckily I don't live in a perpetual state of paranoia because I have cultivated a certain degree of detachment and identification but the evidence for some of these so called 'far out conspiracy theories' are overwhelming, atleast thats what the algorithms has fed me. 

Edited by Vipassana

4 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

if I was one of the most powerful individual on this planet and my intention was to better the world for my offsprings, I would simply wipe out the virus (humans) & leave an environment of abundance and technology where my children can drive their Lamborghinis at top speed in the California Highways.

I have no idea what conspiracies are true or false, but the concept of depopulation isn't really that far out. 

Spoken like a true devil.

This is why people like you are not given power. You're totally irresponsible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah unfortunately people like that have been given power, you only recognize the devil when he has spoken. 

But again, personally I'm aware that doing such thing isn't tenable from my state of consciousness but I thought a lot about this, especially after yesterdays video and I came to the conclusion that the devil has the potential able to wipe off humanity & justify it as goodness. 

Basically the epitome of your teaching about the self with a small s  ;)

Edited by Vipassana

15 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

What are your offspring? Considering they can drive Lamborghinis but aren't humans, it would seem you're an AI but that would imply they could just as well drive in a simulation.

@commie i don't understand. I was talking about nepotism and being attached to a certain lineage. 

4 hours ago, commie said:

There's antisemitic propaganda here. Like, Mein Kampf stuff from the same user now posting about Bill Gates. If they were to be banned, surely it should be for the antisemitic stuff and not for this.

Don't you want to be aware of what people think? I don't know how old you are but this is not some kind of Internet phenomenon. People used to say even crazier things, only depending on your social background you might not have been aware of it.

I am not thinking specifically about this thread.  I remember clearly Leo came out with a warning not too long ago, about conspiracy theories on this board.  There are lots of reasons to ban this handful of people.  I am so old, I debunked this shit before most of you guys where even born.  None of these stories are new.  It's the same bs, with same origins, just new themes.  

17 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@commie i don't understand. I was talking about nepotism and being attached to a certain lineage. 

Consider therapy then. The lineage would be surely be glad if you stopped spoiling everything!

13 minutes ago, roar said:

I am so old, I debunked this shit before most of you guys where even born.  None of these stories are new.  It's the same bs, with same origins, just new themes.  

It's not about debunking. Some of them are violent so keeping abreast of such themes has value.

@roar
I see that you are 100% sure about your opinions being correct.
Never trust someone who is a 100% sure because he is a fool.

9 hours ago, SerpaeTetra said:

You understand that he's talking about the $10 billion his foundation gave toward vaccination causes, and that the $200 billion is the estimated economic benefit to the world?

Show me the full interview. I'll believe you.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee