Tom T

I think I may have met my 30 year old time traveller self from the future.

16 posts in this topic

I had one of the strangest experiences of my life last night. I may have been bumping into a 30-year-old version of me who is a time traveller.  I'm not 100% sure it is the same person, but I think I may have bumped into this person on four unplanned separate occasions in my life.

The first was at a music festival in Scotland when I was 15 years old. 

• The second time I bumped into him for 3 seconds at a music festival called beat harder when I was 17 years old. 
  • The third time I randomly bumped into his on a night out in Leeds.
  • And just last night I bumped into him in my home town pub. I have unintentionally met this person on 4 different occasions and in 4 diffrent spread out locations. 

He was walking around the pub telling everybody that he is them, and that they are infinite consciousness, and that all there is, is oneness. I instantly recognized him; when I was speaking to him, I got this crazy instant recognition that this guy was a time-travelling version of me. I confronted him about this, and he replied by looking into his eyes for a good 30 seconds, and he says "you know", and as I was looking into him I got this sick sense that he was me from the future and all those time I saw him in the past was him just visiting me from the future.

Due to unfortunate circumstances, we didn't get much time to speak but I wishhhhhhhhhh I got his number so i could attempt to get to the bottom of this if possible!!!

• I have all these questions such as
  • Am I just being delusional? There is a high chance that I am, after all I am just speculating.
  • Was he just a random drunk woke, guy?
  • Is he a crazy time-travelling version of me from a completely different dimension out of an infinite number of dimensions?
  • is he trying to manipulate my future now?
  • If I am right, then I can't wait to play around with time travelling in the future!!! 

What do peeps think about this? And has anyone had any similar experiences were they think they may have met future time traveller version of yourself?

Sounds like a woke/highly concsciouss/enlightened/weird guy fucking with you/people.

Sounds like a woke/highly concsciouss/enlightened/weird guy fucking with you/people.

Maybe try talking with him for longer.

I find it interesting that you recognised him after many years apart each time with such a brief encounter, I've met people briefly when being out and about but won't be able to recognise them if I saw them again. It seems like some mystical force at work for you to be sure its him unless, you are indeed delusional and it isnt the same guy. If you seem him again add him on social media to stay in touch as this may have some amazing value. You could be delusional its the same guy, but the only way to be sure is to ask if you've met before " YOU LOOK SO FAMILIAR WE'VE MET SURELY" noone will think you're crazy for asking that, its quite common to think you recognise someone 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

It's your stupid brain playing with you. No offence, everybody's brain is stupid. It always looks for miracles. It helps you to stay alive longer.

It's always better to shut down the brain for sometime if you want a better life.

Edited by An young being

Are you smoking weed regularly?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This subjective experience happens quite frequently among meditators, for example Dalai Lama recognized Eduard Tomas when they met once. I don't know what it means, but it's not like something similar hasn't happened before.

When I get lucid, sometimes I do go around telling dream characters - - hey it's a dream! I'm you and you are me!  You're happening within my consciousness (very egoic, huh...) - - 

Some agree, some don't, and some act scared. Every now and then one gets chatty. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@dflores321 no, your post reminded me what he said about the guy saying all that stuff, so it was in response to that. Sounded  just like I do when I'm lucid dreaming. 

Also though, do you want to talk about why that bothers you so much about greens? What is the feeling that arises, exactly? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@dflores321 ah OK.. Well I don't think they mean ya any harm. It's like looking at someone who's dressed up like Santa Claus, but smokes cigarettes out back and cursing about how he hates children. But he plays Santa so well, it packs the house. Are all those happy children unworthy of the fun experience?  Could a lazy green get up on a blog and post very insightful things that is beneficial to all colours?