Natura Sonoris

Brain Waves Programs

33 posts in this topic

Well... I think it is a possibility that someone in the world with  a high enough consciousness or awareness is able to possibly read my mind if they so choose, I however can't prove it, so maybe I'm just being paranoid, but...I've had some really abnormal paranormal experiences in my life where it makes me always question if it is possible, and I think it is.

Ah yes I understand where you are coming from and experiencing things we can't explain. Perhaps you could post a topic in Video suggestions for Leo that relates to this. Also check out Sarah_Flagg ... She often posts in the Self Actualisation sub forum where she talks about similar experiences.

Cheers for now ?

Ok 

I checked out the demo for the Holysync by the way, I'm not sure if it's a placebo, but I do feel more focused, and a bit less stressed.

When I get paid again I'm getting it, unless something other than Holsync is better now a days.

Thanks Brandie

37 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

Ok 

I checked out the demo for the Holysync by the way, I'm not sure if it's a placebo, but I do feel more focused, and a bit less stressed.

When I get paid again I'm getting it, unless something other than Holsync is better now a days.

Thanks Brandie

There are many binuaral beat programs on the market. I've only tried Holosync myself. It's more expensive than most. But I think it's worth it. If all it does is get you to meditate for 1 hour every day consistently for a year, it will be well worth it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many binuaral beat programs on the market. I've only tried Holosync myself. It's more expensive than most. But I think it's worth it. If all it does is get you to meditate for 1 hour every day consistently for a year, it will be well worth it.

If I can get 1 hour every day consistently regardless is it still worth it?

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

5 hours ago, Phrae said:

If I can get 1 hour every day consistently regardless is it still worth it?

Hard to say. It feels quite different from regular meditation. I think it's more powerful in some ways, and weaker in others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 17 February 2016 at 11:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've used Holosync for several years. It definitely rewires the mind. I would recommend it for serious folks. But also you should learn to meditate without audio aids.

The most important part of Holosync are the introductory materials which explain all the traps of how to use this technology to get powerful results. Most people don't learn how to use it properly.

Thanks. I can commit to it since i am already doing something similar.

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

for a beginner in meditating how long should i hold off on audio? should i meditate raw without audio for 2months or 6 months before going for the various audio aid in meditation?

edit : found this

should i try it out?

Edited by khalifa

On 2/16/2016 at 5:37 AM, DizIzMikey said:

@Brandie I will attempt walking meditation, but I'm afraid people know what I'm thinking and I don't want to hurt anyone. Utterly paranoid am I, but I can't rule out the chance of someone with a higher consciousness not being able to do that, I suppose.

Walking meditation is great but how will you perform that? There was a time when i used to do walking meditation, the way i did it was to experience every movement in the step, being one with and being present in the movement, basically i was forcing myself to experience the moment, and using walking as the means to be aware in the moment.  It takes a lot of focus and concentration.

Hey guys, bringing this up.

I just came accross this 423, 528, 923(?) stuff on youtube and its pretty cool. Is there something yo know abouy using this? Cant afford 670 dollars for holosync and dont know any other programs, i will keep looking for a one wirt reasonable price. There is so random information about this subject online and lot of New age kine of stuff.

Yesterday night i was listening to this https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Phm357xipIM

And it was very pressuring scary feeling i meditate thru, then i kind of dosed off or something and came back at the 48 minutes, stopped there. After that i felt really weird for a While and had a huuuuuge boner :D

Interesting stuff, i was thinking that is it okay to just pick one of these videos daily for an hour and so and also normal meditation for 2 hours a Day? PS. Sorry for my english