Natura Sonoris

Brain Waves Programs

33 posts in this topic

Has anyone here experimented with this ? Is it possible to get different waves with meditation and synchronise both parts of you hemispeheres ? I have only found about Holosync so is there anyone experienced in this field ? 

Edited by Natura Sonoris

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

It can help you.

http://www.hirnwellen-und-bewusstsein.de/brainwaves_1.html

http://2learnmeditation.com/meditation-music

http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/04/15/5-types-of-brain-waves-frequencies-gamma-beta-alpha-theta-delta/

Ear training can also help you synchronise the hemispheres as you become to hear and perceive music and sounds around you better and better.

Edited by Alexxx

Don't buy into it. The purpose of meditation is not to make you feel good for a while but to develop discipline in your mind. You can do it only through persistent rigorous training. There are no magic pills or shortcuts. Just like when you train for a marathon you can train more or less efficiently but still have to do the hard work to be able to finish the race.

On February 10, 2016 at 0:25 AM, marting said:

Don't buy into it. The purpose of meditation is not to make you feel good for a while but to develop discipline in your mind. You can do it only through persistent rigorous training. There are no magic pills or shortcuts. Just like when you train for a marathon you can train more or less efficiently but still have to do the hard work to be able to finish the race.

Binaural beats aren't a "magic pill," they just help an individual achieve a specific state of mind. It's not like one will become a perfect meditator by just listening to Alpha waves being produced. They are designed to help, not to distract.

Yes there are lots of brainwave products available and they aide in meditation.Their effects have not been documented yet,but you can use them as an aide.no harm in trying.I use them while meditating,and it feels great. Dont forget to use your earphones. 

"Everything in moderation, including moderation."-Oscar Wilde

This is a topic I'm particularly interested in. Some days I cannot cut out the monkey chatter as hard as I try and the best practice for me then are solfeggio frequencies. I find binaural beats good too. 

I think it's very essential that anyone trying these should heed the warnings because especially for those with neurological difficulties they can be considered dangerous.

I'm a right wuss when it comes to flying so I have a particular favourite on my mp3 which helps me get into a mediative state.

For me I get an amazing kaleidoscope of colour show which puts me in a great frame of mind.

Would be good to learn how they affect others

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if i could get any usefulsubliminals and binaural tones and tips on how to use them properly. I have already done chakra meditations and moving on to law of attraction accelerators and theta state meditation. Any suggestions/tips?

Hi there. You may be interested to pop into the topic Brain Wave Programs, in this sub Forum. It's a topic I'm interested in too. It's vital to heed safety warnings related to brain disorders and do your research before trying it out. Personally, I do get something out of their use ... especially in situations that give rise to high states of anxiety ... like flying! I shall watch this space to see how you get on.

I've used Holosync for several years. It definitely rewires the mind. I would recommend it for serious folks. But also you should learn to meditate without audio aids.

The most important part of Holosync are the introductory materials which explain all the traps of how to use this technology to get powerful results. Most people don't learn how to use it properly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Brandie It's complicated. If you're interested, just buy it and listen to all the explanations for how it works. It definitely works. But it does require a daily 1 hour commitment for the next 2 to 5 years. If you're not ready to make that kind of commitment, then I wouldn't bother with it.

It's basically meditation on steroids and it will detox psychological junk/baggage from the brain, which is not always pleasant. But very healthy. And overall it's quite enjoyable. Definitely way easier than starting regular meditation.

At this point I've stopped using it because I prefer regular meditation. But it was very helpful for me in the past.

Holosync it is!

One for all and one for all!

Research time

Leo... do you recommend the do nothing meditation with holosync? 

In fact... I have been thinking of do nothing meditation as I walk everywhere by letting my mind go but uhh.. it can get real ugly when I'm around other people. 

Edited by DizIzMikey

7 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

Yeah, do nothing would be a good addition. You don't need to do much. The audio will meditate you for you.

6 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

Holosync it is!

One for all and one for all!

Research time

In fact... I have been thinking of do nothing meditation as I walk everywhere by letting my mind go but uhh.. it can get real ugly when I'm around other people. 

Because of my commitments I'm also into walking meditation. I live in a freezing climate and sometimes sitting still is just plain numbing but walking and concentrating on the feeling of my feet on the ground gives me my meditation fix.

@Brandie I will attempt walking meditation, but I'm afraid people know what I'm thinking and I don't want to hurt anyone. Utterly paranoid am I, but I can't rule out the chance of someone with a higher consciousness not being able to do that, I suppose.

Edited by DizIzMikey