Kingston

What’s your motives for doing this work?

46 posts in this topic

If only you know that you gonna die when your work is done lol....

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 7/14/2020 at 5:24 AM, Marten said:

@Kingston  I sense you are in a very very amazing place... aligning with your heart, having the courage to acknowledge it and keep coming back to it. The Love of God or the Universe is what drew me in too. It can be expressed in an infinite amount of ways, actually in every way, it is ALL LOVE. Even when you don't look for it, pursue it, just being in the moment. Even fighting it, is also Love. Hehe, you can't go wrong with Love. Love always gets you... :D

What really helped "me" understand it has been the past months working with psychedelics. I did about 8 years of hard core Vipassana meditation. Minimum 2 hours every day, dozens of 10-day retreats, following precepts. On a 30-day retreat I went deeper than I ever did up until that point.

Some years later I tried a low dose (1,2 grams) magic mushrooms, and it brought me right back to the level of consciousness I had in the 30-day course, and then it just took me deeper. Blew my mind. After working so hard on meditation, to be able to reach that state in 1 hour after drinking a mushroom tea - maaaaan WTF?! The next mushroom trip I realized I'm God and created everything for myself to experience Love. Yeah, that's LOVE. Thank you God and Leo and myself! :x

No rush, take your time, there's nothing but Love. Whatever you choose, you get Love. Smooth sailing friend! :)

I think now I’ve officially transcended from stage orange to green :) 

I used to be very materialistic and manipulative. And now I’m more and more aligning with my heart and feeling. I genuinely care about others and the world. Well, thx to Leo and psychedelic ;) 

Because the things I used to like at stage Orange do  not make me happy anymore for more than a day or so. Every hobby I used to define myself now feels cheep and ultimately finite. I cant get that sense of deep wonder that I used to get from stuff and hobbies. So this seems like the only option for me. This work seems like it is the only way out of feeling lack. 

Also, everything in Leo's videos fascinates me and I love being at stage yellow and looking at everything from tons of different perspectives. 

To be free in who I am as a person, and free to be what I am as the Self.

To understand reality.

To not sabotage myself anymore.

To have a calm mind.

To find my greatest potential,

& to discover & experience love.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

Happinesssssss 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

47 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Happinesssssss 

Yesssssss

Being happy is our natural state ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Member 

Happiness is our true nature and to be happy is our natural state ?

Imagine, you create your own reality. What would you do?
The only thing you can do is to have fun, enjoy your creation, to be happy, loving.

1 hour ago, allislove said:

Yesssssss

Being happy is our natural state ?

Precisely, I envy the kids of the 3000s who will get 'taught' this from day 1! 

@Member You'll come to find, that happiness precisely is our natural state. Just look at Babies and Children, they are as close to this natural state as anyone, why do you think it is referred to as a 'Child Like state' ? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Precisely, I envy the kids of the 3000s who will get 'taught' this from day 1! 

Lol, yes, sometimes I have a thought, why I am not one of the @Nahm's kids ?❤️

...nobody acknowledging the fact that awakening makes you immortal?

2 hours ago, allislove said:

Imagine, you create your own reality. What would you do?

Explore infinity?

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

You'll come to find, that happiness precisely is our natural state. Just look at Babies and Children, they are as close to this natural state as anyone, why do you think it is referred to as a 'Child Like state' ? 

But they also easily cry and poop a lot ?

19 minutes ago, Member said:

Explore infinity?

Yes, start a dream board to explore consciously ;) 

@Aaron p I’d say that relates to happiness ;) 

@Member who said you can’t be happy and cry? Sometimes a good cry is exactly what we need, feel that emotion! 

And, well we all poo, physical processes won’t go away until the body does! 

On 7/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kingston said:

Would you describe the feeling

Infinite Love Forever

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.