Aaron p

Are there any other psychedelics that are just as powerful or nearly as powerful as..

14 posts in this topic

5000mcg of LSD would probably be very powerful...

On 7/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, Nahm said:

@Aaron p

‘Powerful’ how? 

@Nahm warping reality intensely in a clear and high definition. Leo talks about how 5meo in particular has great potential for permanently raising consciousness (for normal people). 

I'm wondering if there are any other powerful as fuck psychedelics that would be close to the same caliber of 5meo......

I can't use it effectively 

....a psyc that could permanently increase consciousness like 5meo

Edited by Aaron p

Probably N,N-DMT and high doses of LSD (500 mcg. and more) and Psilocybin (5 gr. dried and more).

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Ayahuasca (DMT), DPT are known to be be  very strong

@Calmness

8 hours ago, Calmness said:

Ayahuasca (DMT), DPT are known to be be  very strong

I have both at the moment, it just sucks how visually warping they are. Very distracting. I want to master DMT. Ketamine is a very powerful one for me also, but it's a very addictive antidepressant.

I'm thinking of getting some 4-Ho-MET, lighter, 40 minute trip when smoked, similar to shrooms apparently

@Aaron p I think the next  step would be tp combine different psychedelica to make them more powerful.

But first try 5 Meo with the new plugging techique ;)

On 7/13/2020 at 0:15 PM, Aaron p said:

5meo......

I can't use it effectively 

why?

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Aaron p I think the next  step would be tp combine different psychedelica to make them more powerful.

But first try 5 Meo with the new plugging techique ;)

@OBEler you mean mixing 5meo and NN? Ive heard of people doing that a breakthrough dose of both compounds in the same pipe...

Just now, Nak Khid said:

why?

@Nak Khid don't know, doesn't work very well. Strangely though, it worked well when I smoked hcl. I have 10mg that I'm gonna smoke of hcl, different batch. I'm very tempted to order a small amount of hcl 5meo if it proves to be more powerful as it was before. I went to a realm of bliss when I smoked hcl before. Heavy heavy bliss weighing on my face and arms, I couldn't lift my arms or open my mouth the bliss was so heavy. But when I smoked 40mg of that freebase 5meo I got from a Joe Rogan darknet vendor, I just wasn't impressed at all. I didn't see God. Not even close. Gonna try hcl

@Aaron p combine nitrous oxide with something like lsd.  I just heard about its power, did not try myself. But of course you need to research on your own, so there will be no harm.

@Aaron p 10 gr shrooms. I couldn’t come back. But i dont suggest. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@OBEler aye mate, and ther always needs to be care taken when mixing compounds. I always make sure to research combo's well before attempting to take them