XeRnOg

Raja Breathing: How to Hold Breath for Hours

69 posts in this topic

I want to actually reply you on this thread to everyone else who is curious.

I don’t know anything about Samadhi for now at least as not the interest to my own now. I will and i do have some stuff about that.

I did have an awakening before I have watched and have contemplated on Actualized.org’s videos. 

This is right, so right: 

4 hours ago, XeRnOg said:

When you become SO focused on your meditation that you forget everything else, you will naturally begin to tilt the head back

I didn’t have any concrete techniques to meditation and I did with the so-called focusing. I don’t know what the Samadhi posture is. 

I had forgotten anything when the ‘ping’ hit on me and it is so natural to ‘begin to tilt the head back’ as he said. I sometimes did think ‘Where am I?’ as being so empty.

I didn’t notice to my heart but my breath was just not in control like turning off since the focusing was hitting on my brain so much.

I don’t know what DMT vision is as I don’t want to use any psychedelics now.

But it was the white dish spinning like everyone calls chakra. It was so something new that I was just ‘what is it?’ and start to watch it for a while. That is just one case and sorry I cannot remember anything more.

Edited by danniviemaria

But I tilted my head back for that all 30 days. I don’t know if I try to keep my head down, so it’s like to off the track of the automatic or the flow of meditation. So I didn’t keep my head down for that sake.

11 hours ago, XeRnOg said:

You guys worship a man who claims to be a God.  Tell me then, is Leo greater than the Buddha who said he was just simply a normal man?  You are like a skeptic who would deny the existence of a UFO even if it were to fly in his face.

Leo has health problems, so don't be so quick to judge because you're just demonstrating that you're nothing but an a-hole. You don't understand a thing from what Leo means to say when he says that he's God. Humble yourself and then talk about these powers because you don't seem to be worthy of them at all. What has been given to you, can be taken at any time.

You know just enough to be dangerous. Know a bit less. Unknow.

On 7/23/2020 at 7:16 AM, The0Self said:

You know just enough to be dangerous. Know a bit less. Unknow.

Maybe it is you who knows too little? 

I have waited three long days to reply as my account was restricted due to actually preaching real spiritual truth.

Notice how the only people who say that the raja breath is impossible are those who have no real spiritual knowledge? Why is that? Because real knowledge MUST BE EXPERIENCED!

Notice how all the people who believe me are THOSE WHO ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED IT? 

Those who wish to truly find the truth must experience it for themselves. I don't need to prove it to you. YOU MUST PROVE IT TO YOURSELF!

I have written a guide to help others experience this truth! So instead of saying it is impossible, why don't you just try the guide!?

You must ask yourself this? What type of person do you want to be? Do you want to be the type of person that can accomplish the impossible or do you want to be the person that follows the "wisdom of the crowd".

Edited by XeRnOg

Man, you have a lot of repressed anger... You may want to work on that. Why?

Think of it like bad breath, you may have amazing knowledge to share or wonderful things to say, but if your breath smells like shit, people will either point it out to you, or simply avoid you.

Edited by CultivateLove

14 hours ago, CultivateLove said:

Man, you have a lot of repressed anger... You may want to work on that. Why?

Think of it like bad breath, you may have amazing knowledge to share or wonderful things to say, but if your breath smells like shit, people will either point it out to you, or simply avoid you.

Actually, I have no anger whatsoever. There is simply a dislike for people who think they know so much when they know so little.  I can indeed tell you without a shadow of a doubt that there is indeed a God. Not only have I met him, but everybodt else has met God as well without realizing it.

I am that far into my spiritual progress to have discovered God so why wouldn't I want to help others discover God as well? You mistake my zealousness for anger. Trust me, there is no anger.

On 7/23/2020 at 0:12 AM, danniviemaria said:

But I tilted my head back for that all 30 days. I don’t know if I try to keep my head down, so it’s like to off the track of the automatic or the flow of meditation. So I didn’t keep my head down for that sake.

What is it that you are asking? I'm not totally sure how to answer your question.

Also a tip for anyone who is having trouble developing one pointed concentration:

Follow my meditation technique but before you do, smoke a tiny amount of DMT (like 0.015g-0.02g) and then meditate. You should get into a deep meditative state MUCH faster.

1 hour ago, XeRnOg said:

What is it that you are asking? I'm not totally sure how to answer your question.

Also a tip for anyone who is having trouble developing one pointed concentration:

Follow my meditation technique but before you do, smoke a tiny amount of DMT (like 0.015g-0.02g) and then meditate. You should get into a deep meditative state MUCH faster.

Thank you but now I don’t have any questions for you as I did recall back to it. 

And I am now able to say that nature inside that is not really this Raja breathing. 

And maybe sometimes I will ask you about that.

@XeRnOg 

20 hours ago, XeRnOg said:

Actually, I have no anger whatsoever. There is simply a dislike for people who think they know so much when they know so little.  I can indeed tell you without a shadow of a doubt that there is indeed a God. Not only have I met him, but everybodt else has met God as well without realizing it.

I am that far into my spiritual progress to have discovered God so why wouldn't I want to help others discover God as well? You mistake my zealousness for anger. Trust me, there is no anger.

"When we repress a feeling, it is because there is so much guilt and fear over the feeling that it is not even consciously felt at all. It becomes instantly thrust into the unconscious as soon as it threatens to emerge. The repressed feeling is then handled in a variety of ways to ensure that it stays repressed and out of awareness.

Of these mechanisms used by the mind to keep the feeling repressed, denial and projection are perhaps the best-known methods, as they tend to go together and reinforce each other. Denial results in major emotional and maturational blocks. It is usually accompanied by the mechanism of projection. Because of guilt and fear, we repress they impulse or feeling, and we deny its presence within us. Instead of feeling it, we project it onto the world and those around us. We experience the feeling as if it belonged to "them". "They" then become the enemy, and the mind searches for and finds justification to reinforce the projection. Blame is placed on people, places, institutions, food, climatic conditions, astrological events, social groups, political rivals, and other things outside of ourselves. Projection is the main mechanism in use by the world today. It accounts for all wars, strife and civil disorder. Hating the enemy is even encouraged in order to become a "good citizen."  we maintain our own self-esteem at the expense of others and, eventually, this results in social breakdown. The mechanism of projection underlies all attack, violence, aggression, and every form of social destruction". - 

This is taken from "Letting Go, the pathway of surrender" By David R. Hawkins.

I'm sure you won't be able to see it now, but I hope you can realize this in yourself and move past it one day. Good luck.

20 hours ago, CultivateLove said:

@XeRnOg 

"When we repress a feeling, it is because there is so much guilt and fear over the feeling that it is not even consciously felt at all. It becomes instantly thrust into the unconscious as soon as it threatens to emerge. The repressed feeling is then handled in a variety of ways to ensure that it stays repressed and out of awareness.

Of these mechanisms used by the mind to keep the feeling repressed, denial and projection are perhaps the best-known methods, as they tend to go together and reinforce each other. Denial results in major emotional and maturational blocks. It is usually accompanied by the mechanism of projection. Because of guilt and fear, we repress they impulse or feeling, and we deny its presence within us. Instead of feeling it, we project it onto the world and those around us. We experience the feeling as if it belonged to "them". "They" then become the enemy, and the mind searches for and finds justification to reinforce the projection. Blame is placed on people, places, institutions, food, climatic conditions, astrological events, social groups, political rivals, and other things outside of ourselves. Projection is the main mechanism in use by the world today. It accounts for all wars, strife and civil disorder. Hating the enemy is even encouraged in order to become a "good citizen."  we maintain our own self-esteem at the expense of others and, eventually, this results in social breakdown. The mechanism of projection underlies all attack, violence, aggression, and every form of social destruction". - 

This is taken from "Letting Go, the pathway of surrender" By David R. Hawkins.

I'm sure you won't be able to see it now, but I hope you can realize this in yourself and move past it one day. Good luck.

And I hope one day you realize that everybody else has repressed pride. You guys have so much pride in thinking you know it all. But if you wish to stay in your delusions then go ahead.

And if you guys don't want to follow the guide to achieve the impossible then that is not my fault.

On 7/26/2020 at 5:15 PM, John Lula said:

@XeRnOg Yeah. You'd have to prove that. I have held it for up to 5 min. before and yes, relaxing the body works well to counterforce the quick depletion of oxygen. But this? Proof. Simple.

I have already explained the science behind it. And why would I need to provide proof? I am here to teach and I have freely posted the method to accomplish this. If you refuse to even attempt to try the guide I posted, then it is your loss, not mine.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:32 AM, John Lula said:

@XeRnOg

Have you tried it? Did you break any world records? Shouldn't it be pretty simple to test it? What about actually focusing on your method instead of posting positive results before providing actual data. This is easily measurable.

Or maybe you should try it yourself? If you wish to stay stuck in ignorance, it is simply not my problem.  If you think you are so enlightened, then enlighten me.

And all the Hindu fakirs of the past have already proven this to be possible. You know...the ones who were able to stop their heart and breathing for months at a time.  Btw, real scientists don't take a side. Real scientists are after the truth. Real scientists aren't skeptics nor believers.

Also, I direct you to your own Terence McKenna quote. Maybe you are also whistling in the dark?

Edited by XeRnOg

On 7/30/2020 at 4:40 PM, John Lula said:

@XeRnOg from my perspective you are rationalizing away my question based from your stubborn position to be right. My digging into what is true about this matter threatens this egoic attachment to this particular belief that seemingly is not rooted in current factual reality.

Stop pointing the finger at me and other people. I want the truth from you, otherwise it's just shit posting.

So you need me to prove that I can do the impossible in order to convince you guys to at least attempt the impossible?

Logically, it would make sense if I was trying to sell something but I freely gave away a guide for you guys to try for FREE.

Honestly, if you need to see someone else do the impossible to convince yourself that you also can do the impossible, then how will you ever accomplish the impossible? It's quite ridiculous.

Also, I decided to look into Taoism a little bit more since you guys seem to prefer knowledge that is read rather than knowledge that is experienced and IT TURNS OUT that raja breathing is actually a very old technique called embryonic breathing.

It appears my only contribution to this technique is that my method makes it easier to achieve it and have found a way to change the body's natural breathing rhythm to adopt it without being in a meditative state.

And no, all of my effort wasn't out of some vain attempt to prove that I'm right.  It was out of a desire to help you guys.  I have been in your position before - blind but yearning for spiritual truth. So scared that there might not be anything spiritual at all. So scared I was sometimes that there might not be anything spiritual to life that I hesitated to even attempt to chase it.

Alas, one cannot mistake the short-sightedness of a philosopher's belief that truth is found in rationalization and logic vs the liberation of experiencing spiritual knowledge.  Logic has its place of course but if you cannot even override the logic within your own mind then you have not discovered logic's greatest ability.

Edited by XeRnOg

1 hour ago, John Lula said:

@XeRnOg

Whatever man.

On 7/30/2020 at 4:40 PM, John Lula said:

@XeRnOg from my perspective you are rationalizing away my question based from your stubborn position to be right. My digging into what is true about this matter threatens this egoic attachment to this particular belief that seemingly is not rooted in current factual reality.

Stop pointing the finger at me and other people. I want the truth from you, otherwise it's just shit posting.

All I'm really trying to say is I am here to help everyone

I'm not here to brag or argue with people about if this is possible or not. I knew I was going to run into some skeptics and thus provided a scientific explanation for how this is possible.

My time is free and I am more than willing to provide more advice if anyone should run into difficulty achieving this since doing the "impossible" wouldn't be so rewarding if it wasn't extremely hard to accomplish.

I am here to tell you that you yourself can accomplish this and I am here to freely help. So why the excessive disbelief? Buddha and all the great Hindu sages and seers said it best, "Don't believe me? Then try it for yourself."

@XeRnOg

I have the same problem. I can fly. I try to help other people to fly but they don't believe me. They say I should prove it. What is wrong with the people? I just want to help.

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

@XeRnOg

I have the same problem. I can fly. I try to help other people to fly but they don't believe me. They say I should prove it. What is wrong with the people? I just want to help.

The sarcasm is duly noted. I am still amazed at how illogical everyone's reaction has been.

And the analogy itself is rather off but I'm sure if levitation is possible then I will achieve it one day.

But fine, let's skip the easy part of holding the outbreath and focus on the hard part: achieving one-pointed concentration.  If anybody is interested in how to develop one pointed concentration in meditation, then please feel free to ask.

"Now, Kalamas, don’t go by reports, by legends, by traditions, by scripture, by logical conjecture, by inference, by analogies, by agreement through pondering views, by probability, or by the thought, ‘This contemplative is our teacher.’ When you know for yourselves that, ‘These qualities are skillful; these qualities are blameless; these qualities are praised by the wise; these qualities, when adopted & carried out, lead to welfare & to happiness’ — then you should enter & remain in them." - The Buddha

Short translation: Don't believe me? Then try it for yourself. True knowledge is experienced.

Edited by XeRnOg

I have a genuine question for you guys who have Siddhis.
Why you want it? 

I am curious about that. Every answer possibly is okay. I am opening to hear that.

1 hour ago, danniviemaria said:

I have a genuine question for you guys who have Siddhis.
Why you want it? 

I am curious about that. Every answer possibly is okay. I am opening to hear that.

Well for two reasons. To see if it is possible by experiencing it for myself and because it seems it is hard for people to distinguish between someone who actually has knowledge and someone who doesn't.

Edited by XeRnOg

I've also developed a technique to access the akashic records involving the raja breath that I'd like someone to test. 

I found it interesting how I was able to utilize processing power that even my powerful brain doesn't have. I have a theory that raja breathing causes the neurons to enter a slow metabolic rate utilizing the low production of ATP using ketones. I believe in this state, the brain is then geared towards processing information rather than retrieval and that the microtubules of the brain connects to some quantum realm via nonlocality quantum entanglement.  In other words, the brain throttles its upload speeds in order to "mimick" faster processing speeds via instant retrieval with quantum entanglement.