ivankiss

Holy shit! I just moved an object without touching it!

64 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Still, the experience was magical AF ?

Causation is imaginary, don't let em take the magic :x

@DIDego I can be myself wherever I am. No leather locks so far. Well, besides that one time ?

@peanutspathtotruth Magic is real, for sure. But this is all my imagination at play right now ?

Edited by ivankiss

crackerjacks man xD 

where there's a will there's a way 

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Yeah, I can only imagine being able to do this consciously and intentionally. That would totally rock! ?

I am just curious, what would you use it for?

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I am just curious, what would you use it for?

Hmm... Not sure. 

Blowing my mind over and over again, I guess ?

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

...A shadow - person, perhaps? ?

Dunno, there could be many entities lurking around you. Dat shadow person seemed to have other specialties tho'.

Anyway, your current profile picture is ? As for the coffee cup, maybe you had a sudden increase of energy. If I would be you, I would try to remember what could have triggered it... but don't get too excited as there could be rational explanations as well. Personally, I feel like the mind is powerful enough to defy any current understanding and the mind/body/energy interconnectedness is one of those realms that ask to be explored.

@Member Might be, might be...

I definitely 'sense' stuff that's 'not there' - all the time. Entities could be watching the show, too. It's a kick - ass movie. Who could blame them? ?

Well... Right now; what happened seems so far away... That it could be said it never even happened. Who knows - maybe there was something other than just raw physics at play. My mind can think up anything at this point. All of it is true, and none of it is.

I'm getting sleepy - that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I definitely 'sense' stuff that's 'not there' - all the time. Entities could be watching the show, too. It's a kick - ass movie. Who could blame them? ?

Ever read any Carlos Castaneda?

Let me burst your bubble: There was probably just water underneath the cup that made it move. Happens to me all the time.

- Enter your fear and you are free -