DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

but it is all my own projections

There's never a definite answer, it has to be wandered about.. The words you write are subjective, by projections you might mean one thing and I can get other... So if we believe our sense organs which is the most we can rely on... The direct experience is the king... But if you say the senses are limited it changes the whole context.. Do you see how even your vocabulary defines the constraints of what you say... Philosophy is more about asking right questions, the moment you get an answer it stops. 

12 minutes ago, Galyna said:

In my heart it feels like external circumstances should fulfill me.

It's all about feeling content within. Even though external circumstances are opposed to you, you feel good... How? You can't have the ego... You've to kill it, learn reinventing it, either you realise it or beat it to death by practices, now you're good just being, not lost in thoughts, always seeing it for what is it.. Now you have a fulfilled life whatever circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Amit said:

by projections you might mean one thing and I can get other

Finally I've found a friend who can express in a word format my thoughts, well done! 

6 minutes ago, Amit said:

Do you see how even your vocabulary defines the constraints of what you say.

yep. thank you for reminding me....

7 minutes ago, Amit said:

Philosophy is more about asking right questions, the moment you get an answer it stops. 

You are just my best. Love how you put it.

8 minutes ago, Amit said:

You've to kill it

I would disagree with this little part as you can not kill the ego, in a way, you are it!

But thank your for the wonderful insights. 

Deep...as usual :)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

would disagree with this little part as you can not kill the ego, in a way, you are

So here we've subjectivity issue... What I mean killing the ego is to have crystal clear thoughts only what you directly experience, from a primary perspective... Believe only what you sense yourself and never believe any secondary source... Take book for the pages and black color, not for what's written inside... Starting from this slowly and carefully build your belief system such that your thoughts reflect the reality perfectly.... That's what I call ego death state... You're like a machine, never manipulating your direct experience... Ofc it would be not practical but the nearer you go, closer you be to the truth compared to your own self. 

Also while perceiving fellow beings, it'll be difficult to keep the map and you've to constantly capture the states, as they constantly change

Edited by Amit

4 hours ago, Amit said:

Take book for the pages and black color, not for what's written inside

If I really do it, my world would be very solipsistic....I mean it. It feel like I am the center of my universe.  This is my direct experience. xD

I do not have physical universe in my experience as well. It is just a thought. 

On 8/18/2020 at 3:00 PM, Galyna said:

@Natasha @Amit @DrewNows @Preety_India @zeroISinfinity

So… here is my first insight::)

The ideal partner that we are all seeking for is our opposite gender counterpart that has already been deeply enclosed in us. Someone we are so craving and longing for is already within us, all we need to do is to find that person in real world. I am talking about our “inner” male and “inner” female. When we deeply fall in love with someone what we really attracted to is our own qualities that we see in other being. We already contain masculine and feminine qualities. If you are a male, of course masculine qualities prevail but not necessarily. Some males are very gentle and soft, so they can have more than 50% of feminine qualities. (Remember that video of Leo about masculinity and femininity.) There is a fine line between these and how they disperse. We can have a very masculine female and vise versa.

Anyway, each of us holds his own “inner” female/male. Full circle completes when our “inner” male/female merges with the "outer" (person we meet in external world) and they become One. I was so wrong thinking that there is another person in this university who is just like me. I thought you meet that person, like your twin, and there you go…you find your happiness. No, it is not true and actually possible because I am the one, the original, the unique one. To hold another copy of me in the universe would be to violate the law of variety. To merge with someone on the deeper level, all we need to do is to match our “inner” male/female with the "outer" one.

My “inner” male as a light worker, he is a knight, very responsible, empathetic, fixed, loyal, kind and compassionate. I do believe that I (or my “inner” male) already contain these qualities.  But what a joy it is to see my “inner” male when he manifests in real world, in front of me. There is a constant never ending admiration, because you find yourself in this being over and over again!

Same with guys  ( @Amit @DrewNows and @zeroISinfinity)   when you are being hurt, misunderstood, judged or rejected!!!! it is your “inner” female who suffers. Because masculinity does not contain compassion. It is a pure feminine quality. Masculinity fights and destroys; femininity holds and preserves.

To nourish and grow in the love department, your “inner” f/m needs to be pulled out from the depth of your soul to the surface. How do you pull him/her out from the depth of your soul? By interacting with the "outer" version of your “inner” m/f in reality. Then you will start to mirror each other. It is really enigmatic experience. Because in this union you will have “inner” female and male, and “outer” female and male. In order to truly go deep in each other, you need to match your “inner” male and her “inner” female with each other. Then success possible in the external reality. If mismatch, you will never grow in these relations. Your relations will become stagnant.

Please understand my message here, what you see and crazy about in other being is already in you. You are all these qualities, but sometimes you do not realize it. Love is subjective because you love your own qualities in other being. Love is never objective. You beloved one is your own shiny inner diamond.  

In a way there is no such thing as “inner” female/male. I used the linguistic terms to explain you the concept. You are neither female nor male. You know it.

I truly wish that people in my thread find their own inner males/females. When you do, you will feel so much joy and completion, on all levels. Because otherwise your “inner” m/f will never be acknowledged or fathomed. You will never integrate masculinity or femininity in a proper way.

Much love and hugs!:x

I met someone else named galyna the other night, spelled with an i. Interesting, first times i've ever seen this name xD 

Anyways, hmm projecting your inner male onto another in your experience, producing admiration, lovely indeed :x

thanks so much, you are amazing @Galyna it's true, i've known/experienced this in my dreams. We are whole, there's nothing but divinity ;)

@DrewNows 

17 hours ago, DrewNows said:

I met someone else named galyna the other night, spelled with an i. Interesting, first times i've ever seen this name

My name spells with an "i", like Galina, due to Ukrainian language they put it as Galyna in my passport. 

Another synchronicity, which is awesome. Have you ever met anyone with this name before.

17 hours ago, DrewNows said:

thanks so much, you are amazing @Galyna it's true, i've known/experienced this in my dreams. We are whole, there's nothing but divinity ;)

You are so welcome, my friend.  

@Amit

Today, I just burst out crying, I have never ever in my life felt so much love, this drives me crazy, love of the Creation. It lasted like ten minutes, now it is gone. I want to go so so so deep. It was intense feeling and I want to die in it! Like all the negativity or self-image just disappeared. I wanted but I could not reach this or come closer to the God.

I felt this crazy energy is in my heart chakra. I started to cry so hard. 

I can not describe it. I will start writing about it in my essay. There is so much more to it. I fail here to describe the feeling, I need to contemplate. This is going to heal me. 

@zeroISinfinity you can not imagine how much loved you are by this Creation. I doubt people understand what love is. It starts with a human being, it collapses with God, where there is no you and Him/Her anymore. 

This is the craziest, the most dear and the most desirable thing we all crave. The whole complete Transformation.  

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Another synchronicity, which is awesome. Have you ever met anyone with this name before.

Is this a question? What do you mean? I only heard your name in two places this year only xD 

Just now, DrewNows said:

I only heard your name in two places this year only

which places,here and where else?

@Galyna waking up to your own completely unique unconditional love!?!?!?! CongratuFUCKKNGlations my dear ??

you’re a true butterfly ? xD 

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

which places,here and where else?

Oh ya I just meant two settings. So the other night my brother invited me to go out and meet a friend of his and she had a couple married friends, one was named Galina, it’s dirty but this girl friend of Josh’s (my brother) didn’t mention her girl friends were married so he’d be enticed to go hang out 9_9

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity you can not imagine how much loved you are by this Creation. I doubt people understand what love is. It starts with a human being, it collapses with God, where there is no you and Him/Her anymore. 

This is the craziest, the most dear and the most desirable thing we all crave. The whole complete Transformation.  

We can give everyone this freedom to meet us here, that’s what baby’s are so good at ?

and also not everyone needs this space, only when they are “ready to realIze” ?

non-attachment breeds the unconditional love, god form expressions 

;) 

Edited by DrewNows

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

We can give everyone this freedom to meet us here, that’s what baby’s are so good at ?

and also not everyone needs this space, only when they are “ready to realIze” ?

non-attachment breeds the unconditional love, god form expressions 

It takes so much courage to realize God within you. If someone ever asked me what I wanted the most, to realize my true nature and become a philosopher OR to live in the life of illusion and enjoy simple things, I would probably go with the second choice. Like truly, I do not have this courage yet.

Truth hurts, it is bitter, ego hates it. Every single moment life challenges me, it is a constant fight between life and myself. I get what it is there for me, but I still hold so tight, like a stubborn child.  

To "drop" every single desire, emotion and feeling, to "drop" everyone who became so dear to my heart, to realize there is no "others". 

There is no choice, I am not in control, nor ever been....just a puppet in the hand of God. What can I do? Just observe silently whatever life throws at me.

Enlightenment  is the only salvation, all the pointers to open that door. Even though the illusion is so sweet and wonderful, but the pain is greater! I will probably lose the fight, drown in pain, and will be forced to open the door to the unknown. 

I will never win the battle, because my enemy has a weapon that eventually will put me down on my knee. I will beg for Enlightenment to not lose myself and become insane. 

And the funniest thing is that on the deeper level, I want it from all my heart, but it comes with package full of pain, I am not sure if I am strong enough to withstand.

Anyway, there is only the exist, one way ticket without any ability to return back.

The force is pulling me, and too late to turn around. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna pain is such a crazy thing...i became real intimate with how it works while on a shroom trip last year. It became nonexistent

How dare we walk the infinite path, moving up the ladder of awareness, spiraling higher and higher into utter bliss

The deeper we feel the greater we love, it's like a gift and a curse relatively speaKING 

I want to escape myself, but then when i cannot, i will be forced to escape the need to escape....surrender sounds better than escape, sometimes surrender has to look like an absurd irrational action... xD

We are living the test and the only way to "pass" is to not give a fuck 9_9

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

How dare we walk the infinite path, moving up the ladder of awareness, spiraling higher and higher into utter bliss

My main mistake here is that I do not trust the external force, does not seem like it is bliss to me, would be fair to say unknown....

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

The deeper we feel the greater we love, it's like a gift and a curse relatively speaKING 

Not new to me, been there, down that :)

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

surrender sounds better than escape, sometimes surrender has to look like an absurd irrational action

Surrender is my prayer:) I only want what is best for me, even though I do not see the bigger picture yet. Peace can be established immediately. 

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

We are living the test and the only way to "pass" is to not give a fuck 9_9

yes, otherwise the slap on the face hurts a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

My main mistake here is that I do not trust the external force, does not seem like it is bliss to me, would be fair to say unknown...

but what if there really wasn't any external force? :oxD 

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

there's just now

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Surrender is my prayer:) I only want what is best for me, even though I do not see the bigger picture yet. Peace can be established immediately. 

amen

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

yes, otherwise the slap on the face hurts a lot. 

it hurts so good

17 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

it hurts so good

hurt is not even a word compared how strong you get.....

Edited by Galyna

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

hurt is not even a word compared how strong you get.....

Are you putting “me” in a box ma’am? 
(kidding) hurt is misunderstood energy, no? (Psychologically speaking, if one must make a distinction between the body and mind 9_9

Edited by DrewNows

8 hours ago, Galyna said:

Today, I just burst out crying, I have never ever in my life felt so much love, this drives me crazy, love of the Creation. It lasted like ten minutes, now it is gone. I want to go so so so deep. It was intense feeling and I want to die in it! Like all the negativity or self-image just disappeared. I wanted but I could not reach this or come closer to the God.

I felt this crazy energy is in my heart chakra. I started to cry so hard. 

I can not describe it. I will start writing about it in my essay. There is so much more to it. I fail here to describe the feeling, I need to contemplate. This is going to heal me. 

although we don't have to rush to put it into words, thanks for caring:).. It can turn into spiritual ego, so that's why patience is so important, to mature it into the profound understanding to help sincere seekers coming along. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

My main mistake here is that I do not trust the external force, does not seem like it is bliss to me, would be fair to say unknown....

What you call external is inside you, just unexplored... You're the container itself, we're parts but the whole too

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

The me is in danger if you seek God... Beware the path you walk