DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity don’t pretend you haven’t seen my last comment, Alex. I really want you to reply to my last comment. If I don’t see the explanation, you won’t hear from me again and will not continue any conversations here anymore. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@zeroISinfinity I did not receive anything from you, my friend  

Edited by Galyna

@DrewNows People want to give you what you want/need, but they have to know what those things are first. Others can't read your mind O.o, you would just kind of have to put it out there for them :D 

Make a list of your wants/needs and we'll go over it here or in PM :)

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

@zeroISinfinity be like xD

FB_IMG_1597504437269~2.jpg

Lmao xD

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinity just because you don’t have to deal with the “in your face” reactions sharing here doesn’t mean there isn’t consequences. You can start to lose respect (Be perceived as inconsiderate) but more importantly as Galyna explains, you don’t get to learn and grow in your life. I am all for encouraging weird authentic expression xD but when done for the right reasons..

Drew, plus one! I agree.

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

"I don't know how to" or "am unwilling" to ask for love.

That is the paradox, you can not ask for it, something you look for has been already within you for a long time. And always be.

Please describe here what kind of love would you like to receive, like make bullet points. 

Second of all, by asking love, you become "homeless" who does not know what he has. Homeless who is rich but does not know it. Love is so subjective. Under any circumstances love becomes objective.

Drew, read Osho when you can. His book ("love freedom and aloneness") I truly think transformed me forever and how I see authentic connection between man and woman and other ppl.

Let's put it simply. Have dignity and respect to your own self to not ask for anything, but rather give instead.

Do not close up, you will find a partner who will take you as you are. Have vision about it. Do not even believe in it, make it your reality.

Realize at the same time that you might never be loved as you wish and your body decays one day without receiving this experience. Accept this, like truly accept that something that you search and crave for will never be given to you, and just let that desire go. You are not in control here. It is very painful to realize, something you hold so tight which is so dear to your heart will never be given to you. But then guess what?

As soon as you let it go, you will receive more, you will receive Freedom, freedom from suffering. Eventually you will receive Love, and the paradox is you will receive it when you do not care about it, when you let it go and when you learn to live your life and be happy with what you already have. 

Next step is spiritual maturity. Nothing becomes so dear, everything can be released.

Much love to you, my friend, do not be sad. We here to support each other.

Hugs.

56 minutes ago, Natasha said:

People want to give you what you want/need, but they have to know what those things are first.

The majority of people only want to receive. Kinda like homeless asks another homeless, it requires spiritual maturity to give and be ecstatic about it. 

45 minutes ago, Galyna said:

The majority of people only want to receive. Kinda like homeless asks another homeless, it requires spiritual maturity to give and be ecstatic about it. 

45 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows I agree. It's a two-way thing, give and take in equal doses in order for it to work

Ill share this here too, I was asked a month ago what my love language was and wasn't sure it would be just one. i feel loved when i am supported, safe/assured, touched, recognized, understood, mentally/emotionally stimulated, and given quality time sharing experiences.  

@Natasha @Natasha so according to you lovely ladies, I will need to start giving in all of these ways to receive this sort of attention. Im not always good at receiving advice, i will fight you both next time :D:P

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Drew, read Osho when you can. His book ("love freedom and aloneness") I truly think transformed me forever and how I see authentic connection between man and woman and other ppl.

cool

@Natasha @Amit @DrewNows @Preety_India @zeroISinfinity

So… here is my first insight::)

The ideal partner that we are all seeking for is our opposite gender counterpart that has already been deeply enclosed in us. Someone we are so craving and longing for is already within us, all we need to do is to find that person in real world. I am talking about our “inner” male and “inner” female. When we deeply fall in love with someone what we really attracted to is our own qualities that we see in other being. We already contain masculine and feminine qualities. If you are a male, of course masculine qualities prevail but not necessarily. Some males are very gentle and soft, so they can have more than 50% of feminine qualities. (Remember that video of Leo about masculinity and femininity.) There is a fine line between these and how they disperse. We can have a very masculine female and vise versa.

Anyway, each of us holds his own “inner” female/male. Full circle completes when our “inner” male/female merges with the "outer" (person we meet in external world) and they become One. I was so wrong thinking that there is another person in this university who is just like me. I thought you meet that person, like your twin, and there you go…you find your happiness. No, it is not true and actually possible because I am the one, the original, the unique one. To hold another copy of me in the universe would be to violate the law of variety. To merge with someone on the deeper level, all we need to do is to match our “inner” male/female with the "outer" one.

My “inner” male as a light worker, he is a knight, very responsible, empathetic, fixed, loyal, kind and compassionate. I do believe that I (or my “inner” male) already contain these qualities.  But what a joy it is to see my “inner” male when he manifests in real world, in front of me. There is a constant never ending admiration, because you find yourself in this being over and over again!

Same with guys  ( @Amit @DrewNows and @zeroISinfinity)   when you are being hurt, misunderstood, judged or rejected!!!! it is your “inner” female who suffers. Because masculinity does not contain compassion. It is a pure feminine quality. Masculinity fights and destroys; femininity holds and preserves.

To nourish and grow in the love department, your “inner” f/m needs to be pulled out from the depth of your soul to the surface. How do you pull him/her out from the depth of your soul? By interacting with the "outer" version of your “inner” m/f in reality. Then you will start to mirror each other. It is really enigmatic experience. Because in this union you will have “inner” female and male, and “outer” female and male. In order to truly go deep in each other, you need to match your “inner” male and her “inner” female with each other. Then success possible in the external reality. If mismatch, you will never grow in these relations. Your relations will become stagnant.

Please understand my message here, what you see and crazy about in other being is already in you. You are all these qualities, but sometimes you do not realize it. Love is subjective because you love your own qualities in other being. Love is never objective. You beloved one is your own shiny inner diamond.  

In a way there is no such thing as “inner” female/male. I used the linguistic terms to explain you the concept. You are neither female nor male. You know it.

I truly wish that people in my thread find their own inner males/females. When you do, you will feel so much joy and completion, on all levels. Because otherwise your “inner” m/f will never be acknowledged or fathomed. You will never integrate masculinity or femininity in a proper way.

Much love and hugs!:x

Edited by Galyna

12 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

so according to you lovely ladies, I will need to start giving in all of these ways to receive this sort of attention. Im not always good at receiving advice, i will fight you both next time

I think you are a good guy, Drew: deep, loving and caring....Just be your true authentic self. 

You do not need anything from anyone, really. It hurts I know. I hate when Nahm tells me this too. xD

Giving can not pretend, it should be authentic. We can not expect anything back because expectations hurt the most. Life always slaps my face when I am in the expecting mode. It is hard not to...I know. Maybe we have to be rooted in the present moment and be relaxed. Future does not exist. Why worrying about the loss? Maybe what we need now will not be that important in "so-called" future and it will resolve on its own. You never know what is waiting for you around the corner. 

Edited by Galyna

okay this one is for @zeroISinfinity

As paradoxical as it can be, you actually want what you fear. Read Sedona Method, they explained the mechanism of letting go there.

Ideally for you, the most favorable situation would be to date a woman who knows your shadow. And what you are telling us here, you should be able to tell her as well. I mean, there is nothing to lose. Think of this way, if someone truly loves your core being, they will accept you as you are. If she does not except you as you are, then it is not your woman!!!! She just must be very confident and not panicking when sexual betrayal happens. You must trust each other so much where you can sit and talk about it. Otherwise, you will hide, have sex, but one day it will be exposed. It might cure you, it might not. Experiment and understand what works for you in relations and what not! If it cures you and you have a deep intimate connection with your woman, you will not want to seek something else on the side. Or you have to genuinely ask yourself what is more important for you random sex or love and meaningful connection. We make choices in life all the time, every second. Be conscious of your choices. If you choose sex with hot women, then commitment is not what you really need or want.  

You realize that right now you are NOT authentic self with that lady. You are wearing a mask of a good guy. You are masquerading into someone you are not. It creates split in your psyche. You fear of intimacy and crave it at the same time, so so so much! You think that when you expose your inner self, you will be rejected or judged. You are actually not really scared of intimacy; you are scared of the repercussions and what it might cost you.

Just accept of who you are. Yes, womanizer, so what? Maybe your other qualities will overweight this part of you for some lady. Also, you are scared to be weak and vulnerable with your lady. But do you know that a vulnerable man is the most appealing, sexiest and the strongest. Ask @Natasha and @Preety_India  if you don't believe me.

You become only strong by accepting weakness and being vulnerable. We are not robots, what is wrong about having those emotions? Drop that image you hold about yourself. 

I think, Alex, you need a professional counseling. I can not help you. Everybody is helping you in this thread in a way, but it is not on the professional level where you work on this issue with your counselor. We are on page 61 now. We can spend another 60 pages but you will not get a desired result. First of all, because this work is very intimate and we can not heal you in group. Second of all, talking on forum is not what you need in your situation. You need to set free and talk to a real psychologist or Nahm without holding yourself back or omitting important details about your background. No matter what we say, we do not know you personally. And quite frankly I have noticed that you do not really care a lot what others say, you still do the same thing over and over again. 

I will start my classes next week and with all my respect to ppl here, I will not have time to commit myself to forum as I did in the past.

hope my response will help you.

Edited by Galyna

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thanks for help but Aquaman will kill me for over indulging in this. 

You are welcome. I hope you are really happy.

I am glad you are talking to Nahm, he is the Pinnacle. Nobody can beat him in the advice. Agree. I am talking from the perspective of ego, he talks from the perspective of God (which is exactly who should be listening and it is what you need to hear at this stage of your development). We are just speculating here.  

P.S. I have sagi among my best friends, I dated one. My dad is Sagi, I know. They are lovable, sunny, caring and warm ppl. Can not say anything negative about them. My psychologist, who coached me for five years before I came to Nahm, was Sagi. All sagi I've ever met are into spirituality and teaching. Their hearts are always open, this is your main feature, you never dwell on negative feelings.

Edited by Galyna

On 16/08/2020 at 8:04 AM, Galyna said:

You are my Darling, thank you so much for being so so so kind and attentive. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much, even though I don't want to seek validation and keep myself away from it as it creates distortion.... Whenever you say it's always authentic and make me feel loved and cared for... I love you so much ❤❤

On 16/08/2020 at 8:36 AM, Natasha said:

What I hope and that's why I didn't lock it :)

Right, I felt it was the case ?

21 hours ago, Galyna said:

Although there is this greedy mentality, it's not that simple. It's mostly a transaction, a codependent one, you want something and other want something else... But the communication is not clear, so it works fine till both needs are met... But as soon as one stops receiving it starts to go downward spiral, creating tons of suffering... So being independent is the key, from there only you can fulfill and be fulfilled without asking for it and needing to please. ❤

18 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha @Amit @DrewNows @Preety_India @zeroISinfinity

So… here is my first insight::)

The ideal partner that we are all seeking for is our opposite gender counterpart that has already been deeply enclosed in us. Someone we are so craving and longing for is already within us, all we need to do is to find that person in real world. I am talking about our “inner” male and “inner” female. When we deeply fall in love with someone what we really attracted to is our own qualities that we see in other being. We already contain masculine and feminine qualities. If you are a male, of course masculine qualities prevail but not necessarily. Some males are very gentle and soft, so they can have more than 50% of feminine qualities. (Remember that video of Leo about masculinity and femininity.) There is a fine line between these and how they disperse. We can have a very masculine female and vise versa.

Anyway, each of us holds his own “inner” female/male. Full circle completes when our “inner” male/female merges with the "outer" (person we meet in external world) and they become One. I was so wrong thinking that there is another person in this university who is just like me. I thought you meet that person, like your twin, and there you go…you find your happiness. No, it is not true and actually possible because I am the one, the original, the unique one. To hold another copy of me in the universe would be to violate the law of variety. To merge with someone on the deeper level, all we need to do is to match our “inner” male/female with the "outer" one.

My “inner” male as a light worker, he is a knight, very responsible, empathetic, fixed, loyal, kind and compassionate. I do believe that I (or my “inner” male) already contain these qualities.  But what a joy it is to see my “inner” male when he manifests in real world, in front of me. There is a constant never ending admiration, because you find yourself in this being over and over again!

Same with guys  ( @Amit @DrewNows and @zeroISinfinity)   when you are being hurt, misunderstood, judged or rejected!!!! it is your “inner” female who suffers. Because masculinity does not contain compassion. It is a pure feminine quality. Masculinity fights and destroys; femininity holds and preserves.

To nourish and grow in the love department, your “inner” f/m needs to be pulled out from the depth of your soul to the surface. How do you pull him/her out from the depth of your soul? By interacting with the "outer" version of your “inner” m/f in reality. Then you will start to mirror each other. It is really enigmatic experience. Because in this union you will have “inner” female and male, and “outer” female and male. In order to truly go deep in each other, you need to match your “inner” male and her “inner” female with each other. Then success possible in the external reality. If mismatch, you will never grow in these relations. Your relations will become stagnant.

Please understand my message here, what you see and crazy about in other being is already in you. You are all these qualities, but sometimes you do not realize it. Love is subjective because you love your own qualities in other being. Love is never objective. You beloved one is your own shiny inner diamond.  

In a way there is no such thing as “inner” female/male. I used the linguistic terms to explain you the concept. You are neither female nor male. You know it.

I truly wish that people in my thread find their own inner males/females. When you do, you will feel so much joy and completion, on all levels. Because otherwise your “inner” m/f will never be acknowledged or fathomed. You will never integrate masculinity or femininity in a proper way.

Much love and hugs!:x

You mean the better quality female I date, better I understand and mirror her, healthier my inner feminine will be and vice versa... That's a cool insight... So ultimately after growing into my opposite gender, as well as my own.. I start to become whole. Wow

1 hour ago, Amit said:

You mean the better quality female I date

We need to define "better"..what is it? I would just say it is a unique preferences of yours. For you might be "better" for someone else is not.

1 hour ago, Amit said:

So ultimately after growing into my opposite gender, as well as my own

yep.

1 hour ago, Amit said:

I start to become whole. Wow

After talking to Phil, I understand that I can throw everything in the window, all my insights. Because as he would say you are already whole, there is nothing to complete there. 

Love you too.

Edited by Galyna

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

you are already whole, there is nothing to complete there. 

For him and even you, this might be true... But someone who doesn't feel complete is not already whole... That's what the work is all about, it's not just about thinking that you're complete it's much more than that... There's whole lot of belief system and subconsciousness involved... 

@Amit

Just now, Amit said:

For him and even you, this might be true

for you too, dear....you just dont realize it (actually, you do, you told me the other day) 

anyway, speaking generally, most ppl do not realize it. 

I do not realize it, not there yet.....therefore spending some time and writing things as I see it, but it is all my own projections.

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

That's what the work is all about, it's not just about thinking that you're complete it's much more than that.

yeah, this is exactly what I am doing, I know I am complete, but it is just a concept, I do not feel it in my heart. 

In my heart it feels like external circumstances should fulfill me.