DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Amit said:

@Galyna hello astrologer, I was going through my natal chart according to vedic atrology, and I'm a little bit of manglik.. being manglik is considered is Inauspicious.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangala_Dosha#:~:text=A person born under the,a non-Manglik is disastrous. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/09/style/manglik-pot-marriage.html

In my reading, you've put mars at several places, Can I have an expert opinion?

Well Mars is a planet of war, LOL. It represents fight and blood. I have  Mars in my chart too, no worries my dear! All is good. It creates unnecessary anger, which you told me at the beginning of this thread that you were a little bit a conflict person, so what? Me too! LOLxD I can explode very easily. I have a strong presence of mars in my chart. It is a very masculine planet btw. I think it is our karma to create conflict, hahhaha. However! If we are aware of this and conscious, we can easily avoid all unnecessary drama.

I did not do your chart, the program did, lol.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah I get it. Read it no worries. 

oh, thank you for letting me know coz I was wondering about it. I do not want the whole forum reading  about my life.

Lost all my creativity, do not really know what to write any more,  in college since 2003, can not take it anymore, burned out. :$

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity Sorry I lashed out at you yesterday, at your personal journal, my friend.

Had an urge to jump in and "shake" you, ended up sounding a jerk. 

I really hope you feel better today.

@DrewNows Drew, hugs to you for your insights. Sometimes I need an objective opinion.....:)

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How are you today madam?

Thank you, I am good!

We went outside, only walked 3 km,  so so hot. Can not stand to be outside 33C plus on top is so humid. Was sweating like a pig....xD

Simple to make.As filling you can pretty much add anything you want. 

Thank for sharing my sweet friend. I am doing a baked chicken wings today. 

Hav to take Mrs. Soupmaker to dinner tonight. 

Oh nice. Romantic:x. Our little one spent the whole weekend in his grandparents house. So we caught some rest. This happens so rear. They only took him once this summer for only two days. So when this happens we have a celebration. Here in American it is not like there in Ukraine, where you can leave your children with parents for the whole weekxD. My mother-in-law complains when we leave him for more than one day, too much for herxD. She is in her fifties. Not old at all. Just lazy.

That women has weak husband, somehow that man got depressed I dunno it's just not here and not really into marriage anymore.

I feel so sad for the lady. Simply cheating and sleeping around is not going to resolve her issues. She needs to find another man, she is deeply unhappy. Tell her life is too long to stay in unhappy marriage. I dont know, maybe she cant leave because of her money situation.

It's literally just sex and pretty much happens when she wants

+ on top of that you perceive your current girlfriend is inferior to you. Guaranteed 100%! 

My sweet Alex, I love you, my friend, but you are not that into her. What you experience is infatuation. Your relations is not deep if you still want to have or need to have random sex with another woman. Think about it, you've been with her like less than 3 months. Way to early to go and cheat. Way to early! Men cheat because they need variety, get bored, but it is less than 3 month! You could not get bored so quickly. There might be some dissatisfaction with the current states of affairs, and you use another women to maybe justify that. I am not sure yet.  I do not know you well enough to say. But I want to understand it myself. I've been wondering about it quite a while. Why do guys cheat!

Edited by Galyna

And I get that depth can only be developed with time. I don’t know... I really don’t, people are different, they have different backgrounds. There is a reason for everything for sure. 
if you are so crazy about Pisces, pls explain how another set of boobs and vagina can make you more happy? 
maybe it is the rebellion, maybe another boobs don’t make you really happy. Maybe coz you want to prove yourself that you are still free and nobody can take that freedom from you?

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity In may this I made this post below on our forum and I want you to read this. I will give you my feedback later. I gotta run.

" Motives 

Being open about them.It's always good to start with motives. Because they fundamentally define the kind of relationship dynamics that you will have. And not all motives are obvious or conscious. Motives come in many guises… loneliness, or a sense of lack in one's life, or troubles and dysfunctions in one's life. Needs for attention, validation, understanding, companionship etc. Sexual motives are often present. Not necessarily in the sense of seeking sex, but more subtly in the way that forming relationships with the opposite sex represents potential. And although many would deny this motive, it is often present. It is human nature to desire intimacy. So, to seek opportunities and potential for intimacy is a subtle drive within all of us. What I call the 'pursuit of sexual potential'. Note that this does not necessarily imply intent.

Consistency and integrity

...which lead to trust. The degree to which someone is consistent and has integrity directly relates to the depth of the connection.

Consistency pertains to how much someone honors their own word, but also how much they deviate from one moment to the next in their words, motives or intents. What I mean by this is: does someone say what they mean and follow through on it (this is integrity). And, does someone behave in the same, predictable, way or do they change their mind, their ideas, their motives, etc. (this is consistency). The more integrity someone has and the more consistent they are, the easier you can learn about them, predict them, understand them and ultimately trust them.

Openness and honesty

...both with yourself and with others. This is leads to depth and connection.This is another big one. Again, directly represents the depth of connection.Someone can only be as honest with you as they are to themselves. The more open you are with one another, the closer you can be and the more truth that can be built. Just open conversation and expression.

Investment

How much time do you invest in relationships (friendships/romantic)? And how much time do people engage with you?There is a difference. Just because someone gives you their attention doesn't mean that they engage with what you say or do.

Balance

Are your relationships balanced? Are you both equally invested in the same way? Or is there a clear imbalance in the participation of both people?

Psychological mirroring

Perhaps the most important one. This basically means: how well do both people in the relationship reflect one another? How much do they share the same worldview? The more similar your experiences of life, the more you will understand one another and see yourself reflected in the other. This is what we all seek but we don't realize it. Our counterpart, that person that psychologically reflects our own sense of life. Hence, mirroring, because you first must realize that everyone experiences life in their own unique way. We might all be human, but we don't all live in the same reality (as reality is subjective). So, the closer someone is to seeing life like you do, the closer and deeper will be your connection.

Fear of hurt

Hurt and leaving. No one hurts you, but they can expose your existing insecurities and fears and take away things that you want from them. However, no one is obliged to invest in you. They do so because it serves them in some way. If or when it doesn't, then they have every right to withdraw. They should, however, be considerate and respectful about it though.In reality, it is your own agenda and motives that are the source of any hurt. It is what you expect and want from them that they fail to deliver that hurts you. It comes from you, not from them.Yes, people can hurt you through deliberate intent. But that is rarely the case.My point here is that being wary of 'being hurt' by potential relationships becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The very fact that you have 'fears' highlights the potential and likelihood that you will in fact 'be hurt'. Because you have needs that you haven't addressed yourself and are expecting someone else to provide. These needs, insecurities, fears will fester under the surface of any relationship, and they also contribute to your motives. And hence will manifest in the dynamics and kind of relationship that you build with the other person.But like I said, people don't 'owe' you anything. They don't exist for your express purpose. They exist for their own sake, just as you do. Any relationship based on the 'utility' of another person to your own life will end in hurt and will also never be a deep and meaningful one. A truly deep connection comes from you not wanting or needing anything in particular from the other person, in fact just appreciating them and being inspired by them. Mutual growth. The mutual nurturing of one another and helping each other to grow for their own benefit.

Permanence is an unreasonable expectation.

Everyone wants permanence and reliability. But are people obliged to provide it. Is it realistic? Are you entitled to it?

This is a big one too. The expectation of permanence. The indignation when a relationship ends as though it 'should not'. This is the faulty belief. The reality is that relationships are transient. They don't last. They can, potentially. But they don't have to, and the most likely won't. If you expect them to then you are never truly appreciating them. The real way to have a meaningful relationship is to appreciate it in the moment, while it exists. If and when it ends, that doesn't change the depth or meaning that was there while it existed. But many people don't see this.

Relationships grow, change and dissipate. It's the natural order of things. But this is a concept that most of humanity fails to recognize. Once it is recognized, though, it is liberating. And you will truly appreciate not only relationships, but everything in life, in the moment. And you will deal with 'loss' so much more easily.

Meaning of deep connection.

This is subjective. 

Genuine motives, good consistency and integrity, deep and honesty and openness, equal and deep mutual investment, equal balance, psychological mirroring and finally... dealing with your own issues and fears such that you don't take your baggage in to the relationship and sabotage it with anxiety of potential 'hurt' that you impose upon the other person.

We all assume that things in life, especially relationships, will be forever. As though that is the expected case. The same is true of everything that we pursue in life. But that is the first mistake we make and the one that leads to a lack of appreciation and an ultimate disappointment and hurt.

Most people probably don't fit all the categories I've listed. But I have found people that come close. And one way to find them is by exhibiting the qualities yourself.

It's hard. You just have to experiment. Meet people, try it and see. But also learn to read people, to recognize the signs of each of the things I've talked about. But one thing I have found is that by being open and honest, for example, others will open up and be honest with you. So, if you practice the meaningful qualities, people might mirror them. Because ultimately, it's what we're all looking for, deep down. The hardest thing to find is our psychological mirror."

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna that's so deep.... You're a true leader..... ??????????

You better compile all your wisdom into your own bestseller book before someone plagiarize it 

@Amit thank you so much...I will share more with you my sweet friend ? I am so happy you liked it. I actually wanted to add you to this conversation but decided not to bother you.
Because remember  this topic is something we have discussed the other day. 
hugs ❤️?

@Galyna thanks for spreading so much love in the form of understanding, can't praise you enough my dear cool friend. 

There is this one dynamic which has played in my life of investing so much more than my partner, it was for my covert narcissist tendencies, to gain upper hand in the relationship... Even after this occuring again and again, I still can get into this trap.. Your advice of being normal and not try to prove anything among so many other very good ones helped me understand the relational dynamics and makes me so confident, thank you☺☺☺

@Amit I really love to write. If I have this inspiration, oh my...I promise you, I do not even know my own depth :). I can go very very deep. It is not because I am a leader, it is because I pursue my depth step by step. But unfortunately every single essay I had in my life came to me spontaneously, I can NOT order it. I am moved by my emotions. I am inspired by certain experiences, very often when interacting with other beings.

Imagine, just imagine!!! you have this huge unrevealed burning potential within you that decays under thousand of vials of "soul". You know it is there, you live day by day, but you do not know how to pull it on the surface from the depth of your inner being. And sometimes, you live on the auto pilot....like a zombie. Because circumstances of your life forced you to bury that potential and that depth. All of the sudden you have some experiences, it feels like home again....you go to the "cemetery of your soul" and mourn for something you have to give up forever. Then questions: " Do I live my life?" Is this really my purpose?"

Anyway...I need you to be my psychologist from time to time too. xD

I am tired to be strong, someone needs to give me a shoulder too. I assign you, my friend, for this mission!  

You are pretty good at catching me when I BS to myself.

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Amit said:

thank you

Thanks and I love you too, my sweet friend! 

Remind me, I will send you more, more like my thoughts and observations.....

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Anyway...I need you to be my psychologist from time to time too. xD

I am tired to be strong, someone needs to give me a shoulder too. I assign you, my friend, for this mission!  

You are pretty good at catching me when I BS to myself

I feel so lucky, my shoulder is yours from now on, just let it be attached to my body?

16 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Imagine, just imagine!!! you have this huge unrevealed burning potential within you that decays under thousand of vials of "soul". You know it is there, you live day by day, but you do not know how to pull it on the surface from the depth of your inner being. And sometimes, you live on the auto pilot....like a zombie. Because circumstances of your life forced you to bury that potential and that depth. All of the sudden you have some experiences, it feels like home again....you go to the "cemetery of your soul" and grief for something you have to give up forever. Then question and questions: " Do I like my life?" Is this really my purpose?"

'Having someone who inspires' has very little probability, so it's pure luck, I would never leave such a person.. Have had such moments these were very spiritual, but didn't know the importance, thus wasted, made me wise though... It's so important to be happy by onself, relationship is secondary.. 

25 minutes ago, Amit said:

Have had such moments these were very spiritual, but didn't know the importance, thus wasted, made me wise though... It's so important to be happy by onself, relationship is secondary.. 

Will you share with me, I would love to hear about it? ?

Be wary there will be a lot of lonely/neediness energy going around this month with Venus being in cancer or whatever that’s supposed to mean :D 

prepare yourself for potential extremes xD 

@Galyna we are multidimensional, so it really depends on how we wish to explore ourselves, from the inner/outer, as within so without, as above so below. Sure we can go straight to source but there’s an infinite abundance of love to be discovered/appreciated

Guys, try your life path numbers lol.. xD

This is how you do it. 

Add your birth date and then add the last number digits 

21 - 2 - 1993 

So, 2+1+2+1+9+9+3 = 27

2+7 = 9

Mine is 9

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

24 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Be wary there will be a lot of lonely/neediness energy going around this month with Venus being in cancer or whatever that’s supposed to mean :D 

prepare yourself for potential extremes xD 

The month of august 

This is the reference chart. Got it from the web. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows  I researched a bit on the meaning of these numbers and they represent certain characteristics that the person might have. 

These are the meanings associated with the numbers 

1 Leader - masculine energy, power

2 Nurture - mothering 

3 child - creative 

4 law - structure, builders, logic 

5 change - beauty, harmony, innovation, rebellious, different 

6 duty - responsibility, service, family oriented. 

7 solidarity -  spiritual number, don't like trivial things, big things like freedom, birth, perfectionist, 

8 authority - vision, achievement 

9 completion - Renewal, wisdom, compassion, rewards, self assured. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@zeroISinfinityralph smart is also a life path 3, it says you guys are "The socializer" with unlimited creativity, almost superhuman abilities, born with human and divine spark, a bringer of change. The values are creativity, self expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic, yet realistic, in the face of difficulties 

@Natashado you know your life path number? 

Edited by DrewNows