DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@Natasha @flume sure?

welcome! What do you want me to do? Natal chart?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna hmm I can share some photos but there are so many different scenes/sights, lmk if there’s anything specific you wish to see 

also I have every limited picture space atm

Hopefully soon enough I’ll be posting daily vlogs, they will do a better service I imagine ;) 

Edited by DrewNows

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

things like astrology, numerology, manifestation, etc.

Oh lovely. Totally new to these things to be honest. But I'm open to learn about it for sure :-) Long threads are a bit overwhelming to me sometimes, so I probably won't be checking it all the time.

@Galyna Hi!^_^ As I've said, no idea about these things but I'm an Aries with a Scorpio rising and a moon in Taurus. Whatever that is worth:D Do you need anything else?

Oh and since you're into numerology here: 17, 3, 33 or any combination of 1-3-7 are returning constantly in my life, for example in house numbers, bills, etc. Maybe you have any thoughts on that.

@zeroISinfinity I can already tell, you're a weird bunch:D

@flume welcome, don't be afraid of my looks, I'm not really serious when I sound like.

My motto here is to convert people from blind faith in astrology to being logically sensible, and I am no loser.

Edited by Amit
add

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

hmm I can share some photos but there are so many different scenes/sights

Drey, Just share some, c'mon, I've always dreamt to visit Nola. xD

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am just drama queen here

Nah, drama man sounds better! ;)

1 hour ago, flume said:

I'm an Aries with a Scorpio rising and a moon in Taurus.

Oh, I am Aries too, love Aries :) we are just awesome. A lot of people here in this thread have moon in Taurus, lol, but usually for a natal chart I need: dob+plus time and place of birth.

1 hour ago, flume said:

Oh and since you're into numerology here: 17, 3, 33 or any combination of 1-3-7 are returning constantly in my life, for example in house numbers, bills, etc. Maybe you have any thoughts on that.

I need to ask my mom, it is her field, LOL I am not really good with numbers and numerology :) 

1 hour ago, Amit said:

My motto here is to convert people from blind faith in astrology to being logically sensible, and I am no loser.

Covert, my dear, convert! xD

33 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will protect my no nonsense slavic online lady always. 

Sasha, you will be my online knight xD

With all honesty guys, I feel very crappy today. We only had two glasses of wine with my lady friend yesterday. I can not do anything, like absolutely ill today, wine was good, a red one with berry flavor, and not cheap, like 20$ bottle. will make some coffee now, can not gather myself at all. Smart people are those who never drink this crappy alcohol. It is really a poison for our bodies. The whole day got ruined! Oh me, why I was so stupid.....

@Galyna I know Vit B helps. Also, alcohol dehydrates the body, so it's important to drink water along with alcohol not to have a hangover in the morning. You'll feel better soon, dear ? 

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Galyna I know Vit B helps. Also, alcohol dehydrates the body, so it's important to drink water along with alcohol not to have a hangover in the morning. You'll feel better soon, dear ? 

Thank you, my Sweet Pea.....It is not like a real hangover, however it is a hangover. I wasnt even drunk, just a bit relaxed. . But this time it messed up my sleep, I woke up and could not back to sleep, now very tired and have a heartburn because wine is acidic. Drinking water is hard for me, I have to force myself and sometimes I forget.  

But thanks for the advice. :)

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Water water water or make a soup.

Thank you, dear!

Well, we have soup in the  fridge every day, if we finish one, I make another....I have tons of recipes. Cant really imagine my life without soups. 

Tomorrow I am going to make a soup from a fish stake. Like on photo, we call it "Ukha"

soup.jpg

I really don't like soups with fish meat.

Well, I love all sea food, good source of Omega 3.

Yeah, would be cool to have people like you here (friends-couple), we would have a lot in common....

Edited by Galyna

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well still considering. I want to have real friends not because of money, status all that. Just you know.... If it's possible there then ok. 

Yeah, I can relate. Friendship is like love, real one is really hard to find. Unfortunately, people that are very close to my nature and really understand and feel me live so far away, one friend is in NY, another one is in Frankfurt and in Russia. However, I was lucky because my real bff lives 12 minutes away from my house. :x

When I moved to America it became a little bit harder to keep in touch with my Ukrainian friends. To a point that there is a huge gap between us. They are in a survival mode. We are still in touch but our lives are so different.  

How it was for you when you moved? How much time you need to adapt.

Edited by Galyna

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thanks for reminding me. I like fish. 

No problem, my friend.....;)

About to make that soup now, need to run to the store to get me a good fish steak.....

Please Post some pic for us here from your city, would be cool to see.

Miss Europe so much....

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna Here’s a few pics (random because they fit the download space I have currently) from city park, Audubon park then a random sunset cloud pic 

DA6FEFFD-A5A0-4485-BCBD-AD9B57450691.jpeg24DAF151-EA26-47BB-BE6A-80DAA7A06676.jpeg9772E8AF-DA43-4733-AEB7-B0105F98AF4D.jpeg

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows @Natasha @Amit

I think I am just awesome xD, Ukha is so delicious, I made it from Cod Fish....

Also I baked cauliflower in a little pots with eggs, sour-cream and mozzarella cheese on top. 

ukha.jpg

kapusta.jpg

@Galyna Yumminess! I just had ukha a couple weeks ago, made it with wild cod too ??

@zeroISinfinity @Natasha

Fish soup by far is the easiest, it took me like 30 min:)

You throw fish steak with one whole onion + plus bay leaf in the pot, when boiling add 3 potatos, 2 carrots, mushrooms, celery and bunch of greens like spring onion, parsley, fennel and it is done.

The cauliflower is easy too. Before I went to the store, I put this cauliflower in the steamer, when came back, I cut it added two eggs, sour cream and mozzarella cheese on top and put that in the oven for like 10 min...that is it....

Quite frankly guys, I do not like to cook but I have to-_-.... otherwise we will eat crappy food and it is not how I was raised.  

All I cook is salads, soups, bake chicken or fish in the oven, I use my steamer a lot. I never fry my food. I never bake any cakes or any pastry. For the child I do not even microwave his food, only use steamer. 

Very very rarely I will bake something like muffins or sponge cake. 

I was not made for this, have to force myself to cook, ....that is why I always bake everything because it is fast and easy, LOL xD

@DrewNows Thank you :)

On the first pic I saw a heart from clouds :) 

@zeroISinfinity Absolutely not that kind of woman to spend my life next to the stove. Do you think I have all my degrees that I was working so hard on to clean the house and be a housewife? You are a funny guy....xD I would rather develop myself as a professional than do this routine work all my life. I took a break from work because of my child, otherwise you wont see me at home xD. I would rather inspire and lead others than sit at home and make pancakes. 

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity ...

Edited by Galyna

On 7/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, Galyna said:

Mars

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars is in Virgo

These productive and busy people are goal-oriented, practical people. Although they can be a little scattered at times, simply because they are doing so many things at any give time, Mars in Virgo natives get things done--quite well! They have a knack for handling a wide variety of tasks at once, and a tendency to take on perhaps too much at the same time. Most Mars in Virgo natives are not particularly aggressive by nature. Although they can be a little hard-nosed and critical at times, they rarely resort to pushing others around. Still, an annoyed Mars in Virgo native can be difficult to be around! Arouse their anger and they turn into complaining, over-critical nags. Generally, these natives don't make themselves nuisances, so this stage is unlikely to last for very long. It is a sensitive position, however. It doesn't take much to make these people nervous.

Mars in Virgo people are quite protective about their "system" for getting things done. Although rather humble in a general life sense, they can be quite particular about their methods--how they organize and accomplish their goals, mostly with work. Theirs is a nervous energy. Although they have some staying power, they can be restless and are not given to sticking with the same projects for too long. These natives derive plenty of energy and life force from the things they do--their work, hobbies, and any kind of projects they take on. An idle Mars in Virgo native is a sorry sight, indeed. Fidgety, nervous, worried...all of these things are a sure sign that Mars in Virgo people have either too little to do, or far too much on their plates. There is a perfectionist at the heart of all people with this position. They'll be the first to deny this, but it's there! They worry when they are not producing anything, and they worry about whether what they've produced will measure up.

An earthy and sometimes nervous sexuality generally characterizes people with this position of Mars. In a sense, their performance in bed is similar to their work. These people want to be good at what they do. They will generally be open to experimentation, if only to feed their curiosity and to feel savvy. There's often a shy and humble side to Mars in Virgo in any area that involves putting themselves out there and letting go (areas ruled by Mars). But experience and knowledge are important to these natives, and this drive generally wins over their natural reticence.

Mars in I: Mars is in the first house

@Galyna hello astrologer, I was going through my natal chart according to vedic atrology, and I'm a little bit of manglik.. being manglik is considered is Inauspicious.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangala_Dosha#:~:text=A person born under the,a non-Manglik is disastrous. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/09/style/manglik-pot-marriage.html

In my reading, you've put mars at several places, Can I have an expert opinion?

Edited by Amit
add