DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

I would think perhaps it is possible to do some multi way zoom chats xD 

@DrewNows yes, personality type

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Natasha @Galyna  I really adore Feeling types, Nice!!

@DrewNows most probably you're INFP/ENFP, I say that because I don't think S is even interested in self-actualization. even if they are, they won't be on the forum. I assumed you to be F because of your interest in astrology, A thinking person would like something more logically consistent. but logically too, this model is not that perfect to describe people, whose dominant and inferior functions don't differ on the scale.  

@zeroISinfinity ofc, I mean plan for this and make it happen. Helped me a lot when I was on vacay with my best friends. 

@DrewNows cardinal, and you are mutable :)

why?

@Natasha Have you come across any research about watermelons? I wonder what they put in it here in USA. xD

I am serious. 

Capture1.PNG

16 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha Have you come across any research about watermelons? I wonder what they put in it here in USA. xD

I am serious. 

From what I read about watermelons is that the ones with seeds are the 'real' ones and the ones without seeds are GMO. Seedless watermelons are not as sweet as the seeded ones and taste kinda bland. I usually buy seeded ones. But I can look up for more info when get home from work tonight :)

@Natasha I wonder because in Ukraine I have never seen that watermelon has a white stuff structure inside.

Miss our cucumbers and tomatoes, will have to grow my own xD

21 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha I wonder because in Ukraine I have never seen that watermelon has a white stuff structure inside.

Miss our cucumbers and tomatoes, will have to grow my own xD

Oh I know! So much 'plastic' food on the market these days. Almost doesn't leave one a choice, but buy organic. Which I do. Organic melons and pineapples are so overpriced, though. At least where I live. But well remember our bazar, they were awesome! Everything so fresh, local farm grown, and affordable. And you could bargain with a farmer for a better price. Good memories. The tomato field we as kids once went out to pick some fresh tomatoes after dark and were chased out by a rifle xD Got my tomatoes, though, and they were delicious C(:

59 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What not white layer? Really? 

Really....why is it so surprising? I am seeing this white layer on the watermelons only here, in USA.

I love USA a lot, but quality of food is horrible, everything is so plastic. 

When I go to Europe, to my mom's place (Austria) I binge on dairy because it reminds me of my childhood. They have a nice butter, bread and yogurts there. Quality of food in Vienna is even better than in Ukraine. 

I am not a fan of a mutable signs, they are not stable....one day are good, they turn around-no mood xD

We have farmers markets here, but still, not the same (sorry but it is true)

@Natasha Let;s reminisce my Dear :)

What else do you miss? 

When were you last time in Ukraine? ( I went on New Years this year, spend a week) Actually last year I went to Ukraine twice: May and December.

@zeroISinfinity Oh my...I love this salad too. I do not get it, Milos, are you here in US or there in Europe?

@Natasha Guys, I need to share with you some pic of my food. I cooked Borscht the other day. Natasha, what are you cooking these days?

@zeroISinfinity Sorry for the confusion, not a layer, but a white substance inside, I will show you soon, do not change the channel, I need to find one xD

@zeroISinfinity GMO is not iligal in the States, but the law requires that companies put that info on the packages. It's good you guys have cleaner food and are protected by law. Here business is all about money (Stage Orange), so a smart consumer has to be picky as far as food shopping goes. I personally don't mind spending a little extra $$ to get organic, it's like investing into your long term health. But a lot of Americans just don't care what they put into their bodies, and this ofc in turn feeds (pun not intended) the Big medical industry and Big pharma

@zeroISinfinity  that is why I was asking @Natasha about the research. I feel like they add something to a poor berry. :|

Strawberries are even worse. I am scared to eat'em. xD 

Well, imo, if you do not buy food from the Whole Foods or Trader's Joe, it is not good at all, maybe Publix....

j.PNG

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am in Serbia

Enjoy Europe while you can. There are so many travelling opportunities. I visited around 30 different countries in Europe and loved it. Miss it a lot. I supposed to have my trip to Belgium, France and Holland this May, but failed it due to this silly virus. I feel depressed about it. Could not see mother, will not be flying to see dad in Moscow in fall as well. So I am jelly a bit for your situation that you are staying there. USA is great but being from that part of the world is different. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You know what you were right pisces wants to catch me yesterday even cooked for me. Again caused "off the mood". What into I got myself into. 

Seems like you guys have to work on communication better in your relations.

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All this food reminds me of trauma. 

What trauma?