CVKBT

Sadhguru going all out

13 posts in this topic

I was super stoked to see this video. Sadhguru plans to return deeper into spirituality again. In the video he says, that he will continue his activistic work for about a year or so. After that, he will remove the language he uses to speak to the masses and speak more directly about spiritual topics. A foretaste seems to be given in his new book "Death; An Inside Story: A book for all those who shall die". I live in Europe and can't order it yet, so did anybody read it?

I'm expecting some profound, high quality teachings. Not the weak sauce type of stuff, which is tailored for mainstream audience.

Around that time I'll be finished with my university too, so I will safe some money and fly straight to his Ashram. I want to receive my first initiation to Yoga by Sadhguru himself and really understand, what Yoga is all about. Books, online courses and some videos can also teach you quite a lot, but it most probably is unparalleled by an initiation from a true Yoga Master (whom I can trust). Really looking forward to this..

8 minutes ago, CVKBT said:

A book for all those who shall die".

That is a clever title. Its a book for Nobody

10 minutes ago, CVKBT said:

initiation from a true Yoga Master (whom I can trust).

You are the True Yoga Master. The student follows the master until he realizes that he is the Master himself.

If the student remains a student forever, then he followed the wrong Master. 

22 minutes ago, CVKBT said:

"Death; An Inside Story: A book for all those who shall die".

You might as well buy a book about unicorns ;)

Death is a lie.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

That is a clever title. Its a book for Nobody

You are the True Yoga Master.

Yes! The Guru within is key.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Death is a lie.

It's a step-by-step process. Someday, I will see for myself. :)

1 hour ago, CVKBT said:

I was super stoked to see this video. Sadhguru plans to return deeper into spirituality again. In the video he says, that he will continue his activistic work for about a year or so. After that, he will remove the language he uses to speak to the masses and speak more directly about spiritual topics. A foretaste seems to be given in his new book "Death; An Inside Story: A book for all those who shall die". I live in Europe and can't order it yet, so did anybody read it?

I'm expecting some profound, high quality teachings. Not the weak sauce type of stuff, which is tailored for mainstream audience.

Around that time I'll be finished with my university too, so I will safe some money and fly straight to his Ashram. I want to receive my first initiation to Yoga by Sadhguru himself and really understand, what Yoga is all about. Books, online courses and some videos can also teach you quite a lot, but it most probably is unparalleled by an initiation from a true Yoga Master (whom I can trust). Really looking forward to this..

I think Kindle edition is available for international customers. If not, you can always download it from torrent sites. To make Sadhguru happier, you can pay for it when it is available and gift it to a person whom you think will never read the book in his lifetime. P.s: I myself have the book, but only read the first few pages!

35 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Recontextualization. So good hahaha.

16 hours ago, CVKBT said:

I just managed to read the whole book. If you are interested in things like karma, ghosts, rituals centered around death, when Sadhguru is going to attain mahasamadhi, how her wife died, reincarnation etc. , this one is the best for you.

@An young being Information on the occult? Fuck yeah, this sounds interesting! I'm especially excited, what he writes about Mahadamadhi. Thank you for the quick recap! ??

?

12 minutes ago, CVKBT said:
11 minutes ago, CVKBT said:

@An young being Information on the occult? Fuck yeah, this sounds interesting! I'm especially excited, what he writes about Mahadamadhi. Thank you for the quick recap! ??

?? Yeah, he has a separate chapter for it, enjoy!