Preetom

If you don't get it even after this, god bless ya

105 posts in this topic

Wait... More and less are the same thing? Actually it just makes sense. Anything else than pure infinite love would be faced with incomplete understandings, which is scary.

36 minutes ago, gswva said:

Wait... More and less are the same thing? Actually it just makes sense. Anything else than pure infinite love would be faced with incomplete understandings, which is scary.

Yeye no more ying-yang. 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

Don't like this thing at all. Don't need anything yet have to dream. 

Imagine me talking about Love it doesn't matter if it's True it's not authentic. 

Don't want to be like matt kahn it pisses me off. 

46 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

Well that’s kind of the opposite way to go. 

I like honesty and truthfulness. Above everything else I honour that+have to return desire and love for life too.If I have to be completelly honest there is no reason to continue this at all. Shouldn't be allowed to live one day longer. 

Should forget  that would be fair. 

Guy from God damn Serbia to unlock it all. Not allowed. 

Unfair, need new life quite literally with full forgetting. 

I am just ready to go. Hard to explain that. Purpose of dreaming finished and I honestly don't really want to be aware anymore. 

Scary for people for me it's greatest desire. 

Blown into Infinity the end type of thing. 

Everything else looks like falsifying. Quite literally like I am falsifying all the time.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

If you actually feel as God how much life would be interesting for you. None, zero. Because there is no any self deceptive mechanism left. 

It's much more 6 feet under already then anything else. 

Life becomes very small and insignificant. 

Only for human it's real and important for God pass time. 

@zeroISinfinity

I meant in regard to the suggestion to let thoughts go which don’t feel good to you. We have different experiences or understandings of honesty. Neither is right or wrong. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Full honesty ok. I am All alone by myself. Made whole thing out. I am my ❤️ and everything is my ❤️. 

Can create anything I want. 

Invented it all. 

Concious of that why would you continue. 

So what self deceptive tought regarding identity or.some sort of self doubt or self hatred or toughts about others I can have. Zero. 

3 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

How does one be no one ?

It gets worse than this...

There already isn't anything or anyone in the body. 

It can occur during spiritual practice, after taking psychedelics or simply walking through the park.

There is no 100% prescription ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@zeroISinfinity Dude, you are one, not alone! You see, alone vs together is a duality.

Never alone, always together. Write that on your wall.

Think it like this: Reality is thoughts. Literally. Take a look at your hand. It's not matter, not even energy. It's a thought. The difference between a sensory experience and a thought is imagined by the mind itself! This is why awakening is not solipsism. I am right here with you. ?

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It gets worse than this...

There already isn't anything or anyone in the body.

How is that worse. It's the best thing ever. 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

10 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

How is that worse. It's the best thing ever. 

Agreed...it wasn't a very funny joke.

It's often a shocking and scary message and then recognized as Grace.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I dont get when he says quote there is no room in the infinite for the finite...doesnt infinity includes finite things?

@VeganAwake 

I resonate with the same teachers..Thanks for sharing?

I have a question, when u say that there is already no one. It got my attention.

so life would be the exact same as it was no matter if the illusion is recognized or not?

9 minutes ago, Heaven said:

@VeganAwake 

I resonate with the same teachers..Thanks for sharing?

I have a question, when u say that there is already no one. It got my attention.

so life would be the exact same as it was no matter if the illusion is recognized or not?

You're welcome... the answer is yes and no.

Basically everything looks the same but there is no longer a self trying to manipulate reality to satisfy an egoic self agenda. Things are finally seen for how they really are.... just what's happening.

There's no longer a 'ME' on a path heading for a destination or for a better situation in the future..

That's seeking energy dies so the best description would probably be a relaxing of the tension in the body that feels something is missing or needs to be found.

❤ ❤ ❤

Let me know if that answers your question ?

6 hours ago, roopepa said:

@zeroISinfinity Dude, you are one, not alone! You see, alone vs together is a duality.

Never alone, always together. Write that on your wall.

Think it like this: Reality is thoughts. Literally. Take a look at your hand. It's not matter, not even energy. It's a thought. The difference between a sensory experience and a thought is imagined by the mind itself! This is why awakening is not solipsism. I am right here with you. ?

Not saying it's solipsism. Knowing that you can lets say invent yourself in any way you want requires radical honesty with yourself. Mostly because you will not be so into life really anymore. Higher state of Conciousness lets define is as that life (complete delusion,most will attack me but it's true) becomes less and less needed. 

You don't just jailbreak the mind you jailbreak life too. 

My direct Realizations( not conceptual) well could interpret them as being all alone. Dreaming with this im back your of mind doesn't really make You interested one bit anymore. 

So if I am about to play something I really do not have to can't be dishonest. Only thing that actually saves my ass is being self reliant and massive strenght otherwise will go away long time ago. 

Talk about love just fucking forget it. Dishonest. 

Honest not rupert spira not matt kahn. Far More masculine then that. 

Need to have strenght to continue when happiest day will be day when I die as this "avatar". Finally saved from. Video game I have to falsify. 

So as "Avatar" have to be removed and nit allowed one day of "breathing air". 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Shiva99 Then what's the point of duality? We are just stuck inside the perfect dream blob for billions of trillions of years? Or forever? And it "just works"? What...