ethanb121

beginning to hate people ?

8 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have to edit what i wrote.

That you are able to recognize stuff about your self, speakes out about it and takes action in all kind of ways, for example writes in the forum about your struggle, shows yourself that you have the courage and willpower to be able fix your struggle!

Take care, love and stay safe!:x

Edited by DIDego

Care to elaborate? What exactly do you mean by "hating" people? 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

Hate them in a way that is internally positive for you or only externally express in way that's useful for you to perhaps gain some space or whatever need specially if you are in pain;

in fact hate the whole world hate everything in it's full glorious rage feel it's extreme fury and perhaps even beauty;

yes!fury, hate, greed and all bad "ego" things can be great for creating a useful distance or boundary between you and the world, separation is good and just another ingredient of existence; 

feeling like it's you against the whole world is also great;

you might find that if you to hate everything including yourself for long and intense enough something else might start to arise within that hate; something that isn't fake and forced;

a genuine feeling of hate and any other negative emotion is infinitely more important and useful than phony and fake and forced positive emotions that both the spiritual and normal community at large seem to try to force on each other only loving as a mechanism to turn evil into good;
only loving to turn hate into love, that is fake love UNLESS it's a love that HATES hate only then is it real only those who can genuinely hate and be evil can be complete.

I have been a misanthrope my whole life and I think that the only way you can tolerate stupid/selfish people is to stay away from them.

PS. not saying there's something wrong with stupid/selfish people because there's actually no reason to hate them for their weaknesses but you shouldn't have any expectations from others either. Also, it's nothing wrong with having high standards, so don't force yourself to be Mother Theresa and love everybody.

Edited by Member

I just see all the negative in society and have had so many people hurt me i dont know I guess im alil bitter

@ethanb121 I discovered in my experience that giving expression to the one's you hate is just as toxic to one's inner world as trying to repress or deny the hatred. To allow yourself to sit with it and allow yourself to fully feel the hatred.but not give expression to it could almost be called a method of Alchemy. A metaphorical form of good cookin. For years I carried hatred in me towords 3 people to the point I was constantly creating murder fantasies. Even torture and murder fantasies. I tried forgiveness but it never stuck. These people knew my strong dislike for them but I doubt they knew the obsessive depth of my burning hatred.towards them. Because of how I felt, they completely owned me in a sense. This hatred was like poison that robbed me of being able to have a felt sense of peace in my inner world. Eventually I realized some small yet subtle commonalities I shared with them. Such as personality traits they had which were somewhat common to my own. I pondered myself getting tortured in the way I fantasized torturing them and thought about the trauma it would put their friends and loved ones through. As well I pictured the one's I hated  when they were just children of 5 or 6 years old and then again how inevitably the day that would death would come when they would inevitably draw their last breath.

To set with hatred and not give expression to it can be very difficult but when done with sincere effort, a form of energy is eventually produced sooner or later which gives an inner strength that has a clean feeling about it. This energy can be conserved and remembered. It will be needed because most likely again in the future the same hatred will arise again concerning the one's there is a hatred for. It took me years of back and forth before I was able to let go and forgive but the time did eventually arrive when I would no longer be triggered by them or thoughts of them.

in the beginning it may help to engage in some strenuous activity when the feelings are overwhelming and you're unable to be still . Like shoveling snow or chopping wood in order to exhaust the body and help focus the mind. You may intuitively think of something else but in the long run, just being able to set with it and completely feel what you do and not feel guilty about it is carrying out an enormously powerful process.

Good luck,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn