Leo Gura

Looking For More Mods

48 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Also, he said "PM me". You shouldn't apply in the comment section ;) 

I didn't read that. ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Im on here all the time to check out whats posted. I dont post much. I wouldnt mind taking a shot at being a mod. 

1 hour ago, Rinne said:

Im on here all the time to check out whats posted. I dont post much. I wouldnt mind taking a shot at being a mod. 

Be sure to PM Leo too :)

On 7/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, Natasha said:

moderator meme.png

This is hilarious ???

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 11.7.2020. at 1:44 PM, dimitri said:

?‍♂️

Yes! My vote goes for you.

On 11.7.2020. at 2:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

You will only be picked if I see that you have a solid track record of mature, even-keeled posting. Drama queens need not apply.

Thanks!

This sealed a deal for me. ?

Tine to be serious a bit. 

Who asks my dreamboard has nothing to do with with spirituality, spiritual communities and such stuff. 

I would rather like to help people who gone through abuses and make their life better, life coaching etc. Practical things not fairy fluffy stuff. 

14 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes! My vote goes for you.

?❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1ixfln.jpg

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta ???????

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 12/07/2020 at 0:33 AM, electroBeam said:

I would be up for writing AI that does moderation for you.

Sounds pretty easy to be a mod, you literally just follow the guidelines black and white. Perfect task for a computer. 

I really doubt AI could be modding at this point. Moderating is, i would imagine, a very nuanced and human endeavour. It's not just about adhering to black and white rules, but adhering to the spirit of the community, and knowing when too much is too much.

I think AI could at best alert you to when a rule may have been broken, and then you'd have to investigate. The report feature does this in a way which is more human, based on whether there truly was offense, so that works without the AI, but maybe there could be cool features to AI where maybe you can identify a scammer or abuser versus a clueless but well meaning individual.

Edited by Artsu

6 hours ago, Artsu said:

I really doubt AI could be modding at this point. Moderating is, i would imagine, a very nuanced and human endeavour. It's not just about adhering to black and white rules, but adhering to the spirit of the community, and knowing when too much is too much.

I think AI could at best alert you to when a rule may have been broken, and then you'd have to investigate. The report feature does this in a way which is more human, based on whether there truly was offense, so that works without the AI, but maybe there could be cool features to AI where maybe you can identify a scammer or abuser versus a clueless but well meaning individual.

Yeah thats right it would alert for a human mod rather than actually do the job.

AI would be great for modding 'victimless crimes'  in the messenger section, as privacy is more protected in that area. For example drug exchanges, selling or promotion. Though I don't want to be that guy suggesting that people start policing something that shouldn't be criminalised in the first place.

You could also use AI to assess and map the mods' bias to certain issues. 

AI would also be useful for reducing conspiracy theories on this site. You could firewall certain links. You could get the AI to block links from certain websites like breitbart news for example. 

If AI does get capable enough to do basic modding, it would be super useful. It would reduce human labour, reduce cases of abuse(as abusing an AI is way better than abusing a mod) and it would make modding more fair as AI would mod based off a consistent set of rules rather than different worldviews. 

Edited by electroBeam

I was going to apply but in middle of my essay I noticed that I was just doing it for the social status of having a green name tag lol. 
 * Chimp mode off * 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Dang, I’ll be a great mod in the future. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art You didn't apply

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I missed this one, just came across the post. Like I said, in the future! 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"