Florian

Question to find ones purpose

7 posts in this topic

Maybe it's a good idea to ask oneself: Which changes would I like to see in the world if I was reborn 100 years into the future?

I like thinking more about what I would like to do if I could do anything... it really starts opening up your mind... and then from there then see how that thing you would like to do would change the world in 10 or 100 years.

To find my life purpose I imagined myself being old and not capable of doing or starting something new. Then I asked myself what makes me regret the most!? What makes me say "I wish I have done that"

14 hours ago, Florian said:

Which changes would I like to see in the world if I was reborn 100 years into the future?

This is a good approach. 

Imagine the future you want to live in and make it your reality. 

Imagine the greatest future for all humanity and make it our reality. 

Imagining a scenario: After a long tiring day of some 9-5 job when you get home what would be the one thing you would do that might cheer you up and that you actually enjoy doing it and can spend good amount of time doing it without getting bored or tired and also you can serve people in someway with that thing even if you had a long workday.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, Elham said:

To find my life purpose I imagined myself being old and not capable of doing or starting something new. Then I asked myself what makes me regret the most!? What makes me say "I wish I have done that"

On 7/11/2020 at 4:38 PM, Madhur said:

Imagining a scenario: After a long tiring day of some 9-5 job when you get home what would be the one thing you would do that might cheer you up and that you actually enjoy doing it and can spend good amount of time doing it without getting bored or tired and also you can serve people in someway with that thing even if you had a long workday.

Really inspiration-provoking questions. 9_9 Gonna write them down and think about them later, as I feel myself lacking a vision lately.