Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ringo

Leo should address the 'new psychedelic' he previously hinted at.

91 posts in this topic

@Amanita Leo has probably sampled half of the research chemicals market out there. I am 100% positive he has tried some dissociative and some rare 5-MeO.

We are not talking about a single substance.

21 minutes ago, thesio said:

!!! WHAT IS IT???

There's some wild stuff you can order nowadays like 5-MeO-TMT or 5-Bromo-DMT. I wouldn't try it though :P

Come on now, Leo wouldn't be playfully teasing people with a conspiracy theory drug. Also it's really old anyway, not new at all so it doesn't even fit the profile of the description. 

3 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

Come on now, Leo wouldn't be playfully teasing people with a conspiracy theory drug. Also it's really old anyway, not new at all so it doesn't even fit the profile of the description. 

@eggopm3 I'm not sure if the criteria is actually a newly made drug. I think it is just newly found by Leo, so I think it can be something that has been around for a while but is new to the mainstream discussion and certainly new to the discussion on here.

20 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

You know how asleep you are by your desire to awaken 

@Gesundheit But do you know how awakened you are by your desire to sleep?

Also why are you so off topic? lol this thread is about the psychedelics Leo is 'hiding' from us.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As I said, I like foreplay.

You like the attention, stop playing these childish games, you are above this.

1 hour ago, Mafortu said:

You like the attention, stop playing these childish games, you are above this.

@Leo Gura What is your response to this? Do you have a valid reason for not telling people? You "like foreplay"??? why not just tell people instead of stringing them along

Edited by meno

Just take 3-4 tabs of lcd or 10 gr dries shrooms. Stop complaining about what people do and start to walk on your path. After that trip you will be fixed :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Amanita asleep and awoke is a metaphor don't take it literally it doesn't work both ways and I'm not off topic but you gotta connect the dots and see that psychedelic implies awakening to the op

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey