Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ringo

Leo should address the 'new psychedelic' he previously hinted at.

91 posts in this topic

This is mostly the same as a previous post I made, however I have removed the writing which presumably gave reason to lock the post. I see no valid reason to lock this post, so hopefully we can have some discussion this time and perhaps Leo can answer in a reasonable fashion.

Leo has mentioned in videos and comments on here that he had discovered a relatively unknown psychedelic which is more powerful than even 5-MeO-DMT. There seems to have not been much discussion of this lately based off of a few quick searches in the forum but previously we had people very curious to find out as you can see in this thread here: https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/40418-lets-play-the-psychedelic-guessing-game-leos-new-psychedelic/#comment-506835

If this psychedelic is so great and powerful then I believe he surely has an ethical obligation to share it with people who are seeking awakening, truth, and generally trying to better themselves or their understanding of the world. It seems wrong to keep this from his followers who care passionately about this and it certainly seems wrong to have purposefully told us about it with the intention of not actually revealing it for a while. If he knew he wasn't going to reveal it for a while then he shouldn't have said anything at all unless he was trying to manipulate our curiosity.

I present you with a few possibilities for why Leo won't tell us what this great psychedelic is:

1. Leo was lying about finding a new psychedelic and so he has nothing to tell us, hence his silence. He was lying in order to manipulate his followers into long term following for hope of the reveal which will never come. If this is the case, it seems unethical.

2. Leo was not lying about the discovery but is not telling us because he wants to drag it out in order to keep us hooked on following him. I think this is unlikely because it seems he has not mentioned it in a while, although perhaps I have missed this. This case seems unethical.

3. He is planning on telling us but is holding back because it is a topic lower on his list of videos to release. In this case he is holding back for the purpose of gaining viewers and excitement on the initial reveal which will help him business wise. Even if it is low on his priority list he could still easily have responded to the many people speculating and questioning him on it and have potentially helped them out by doing so, instead he gave vague responses and hints which felt rather manipulative. This case seems unethical.

4. He believes it to be a very dangerous psychedelic and so he is hesitant on telling people about it in case of causing harm, or perhaps it is an unethically sourced drug. In this case he should not have told people that he had some special new thing to tell people but that we all must wait for the great day that he finally tells us. He shouldn't have said anything at all. Or perhaps he should have released a statement about the danger of it in order to help people that still find it by themselves.  This case seems unethical.

What do you guys think? Am I missing anything? Can anyone think of a legitimate ethically sound reason to only hint at a new drug and yet not tell us what it is? Leo, can you please answer why you have hinted and yet are still holding back from the reveal?

Yeah. I think he should either tell us what it is or to tell us exactly why he won't tell us. A simple explanation would be nice.

5 minutes ago, daviebowie said:

Yeah. I think he should either tell us what it is or to tell us exactly why he won't tell us. A simple explanation would be nice.

did you just make an other account to agree with yourself lol xD?

@acidgoofy Haha I know it does look like that. I actually sent this post to my friend who agrees and then he created his own account to respond but I didn't actually ask him to do so.
Anyway, what do you think of the post?

@daviebowie

10 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

did you just make an other account to agree with yourself lol xD?

LMFAOOO

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Sorry but this is stupid. „Should“.... Look at what he is doing, he wants to help all of us. When there‘s a reason not to mention it, then accept chilling in the unknown - it helps you know?

It's not just one psychedelic I haven't told you about, there's a handful ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Holy cow really! this is pretty cool. Why won't you tell us what they are? Are they related to each other or a group in some way? Also curious to know how you discovered them.

That's cool. But why hint at them without naming them? Couldn't you just drop the names? I don't see why not other than from a business point of view.

Because otherwise you won't appreciate it.

You're ask me to stick the dick in balls deep, and we're still just getting started on the foreplay ;)

Because otherwise you won't appreciate it.

You're ask me to stick the dick in balls deep, and we're still just getting started on the foreplay ;)

Ok, I kind of get it. But I would prefer balls deep, I feel like this many months of foreplay is getting me so close to nutting already. Would be a shame if I blow my load before you even get the tip in.

@Ringo Don't worry, baby. You can come many times ;)

@Leo Gura I'll give you a great rim job if you tell me now ;) You will cum like you never have before when I place the 5-meo on the tip of my tongue and stick it deep inside you.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you consider the stacking of psychedelics to play a role in the experience? 

For example, if someone has previously experienced MDMA, shrooms, LSD, DMT, and then takes 5-Meo, will they have the same experience as someone taking 5-Meo for the first time? 

3 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Do you consider the stacking of psychedelics to play a role in the experience? 

For example, if someone has previously experienced MDMA, shrooms, LSD, DMT, and then takes 5-Meo, will they have the same experience as someone taking 5-Meo for the first time? 

It's all one big arc. So yes.

Even just with using one substance, your first 5-MeO trip will be very different from your 20th. The chemical is less of a factor than your mind's development is.

It's all one big arc. So yes.

Even just with using one substance, your first 5-MeO trip will be very different from your 20th.

So even if you revealed the substances that you are "hiding", people might experience a completely different effect than the ones you have experienced. 

I'm as curious about these as anybody, but if they are so new and rare I think there's a possibility that a sudden massive boost in demand for them out of nowhere could overwhelm what is currently likely a small supply.

I could also easily see a situation happening where Leo says "Chemicals X Y and Z are great and here's how to use them for self development" and then a bunch of irresponsible people immediately buy a ton of the substance, take beyond heroic doses, freak the fuck out, and give the chemicals a bad name before most people even have a chance to explore them. So perhaps Leo is just holding them back for the time being for harm reduction purposes.