Leo Gura

Vaush on Fascism

88 posts in this topic

@EpikurSpeaking of the devil, Tim Pool has unironically gone off the deep end brah. I didn't know he was this retarded

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao

I listend to that a bit. I am not shure what to make out of it but in general Tim has become a cultural warrior. I can't blame him. The left crossed the line by excusing violence. That was a huge mistake. Now Tim is in war mode and in that mode some paranoia is a legit method I guess.

46 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@lmfao The left crossed the line by excusing violence. 

When? 

21 minutes ago, Opo said:

When? 

I think one event could be where Chris Cuomo from CNN was in favor of violence in the protests. It was one sentence but I guess it was important.

Conservative logic: One side has neo-nazis, fascists, white nationalists, racists, FoxNews, Brietbart, Trump, etc. but the other side has Chris Cuomo. So can you blame us for choosing the side without Chris Cuomo?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LOL

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Conservative logic: One side has neo-nazis, fascists, white nationalists, racists, FoxNews, Brietbart, Trump, etc. but the other side has Chris Cuomo. So can you blame us for choosing the side without Chris Cuomo?

LOL

The difference it seems is that you didn't have violent protestors from the right in that dimension.

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

The difference it seems is that you didn't have violent protestors from the right in that dimension.

The majority of political violence is from the right. And the majority of BLM protests were peaceful.

8 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

The majority of political violence is from the right. And the majority of BLM protests were peaceful.

I thought you don't want to discuss with me. Stay consistent.

1 minute ago, Extreme Z7 said:

@Epikur LOL. That was a month or two ago. Who cares?

I care

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

@EpikurSpeaking of the devil, Tim Pool has unironically gone off the deep end brah. I didn't know he was this retarded

Tim Pool has gotten into some worryingly bad takes on the left lately. But I don't think he's nearly as deranged as Alex Jones. He might be conspiratorial but to a much lesser degree.

Vaush thinks it won't be long before Tim Pool gets mentioned in some future shooter manifesto. Bold claim, we'll see about that.

On 7/9/2020 at 11:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

48:25
Vaush " Stefan Molyneux is a Nazi" 

Stefan Molyneux, Richard Spencer & More GONE - The Great YouTube Nazi Purge

Vaush is definitely over-blowing the whole Nazi/white supremacist/fascist angle.

These people are right-wing. But right-wing has plenty of degrees and they should not all be equated with Nazis just because they have nationalist and ethnocentric predilections. Most people in the world are simply not evolved enough yet to be cosmopolitan. That doesn't make them Nazis. Calling such people Nazis makes the situation worse as they don't think of themselves as Nazis and they start to feel righteous in resisting progressives. "How can progressives be right when they keep calling me and my friends Nazis when we clearly aren't? Therefore progressives must be wrong."

In his desire to be edgy Vaush is weakening his otherwise solid position.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Calling such people Nazis makes the situation worse as they don't think of themselves as Nazis and they start to feel righteous in resisting progressives. 

this is the cringe of green

On 7/12/2020 at 9:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

Vaush is definitely over-blowing the whole Nazi/white supremacist/fascist angle.

These people are right-wing. But right-wing has plenty of degrees and they should not all be equated with Nazis just because they have nationalist and ethnocentric predilections. Most people in the world are simply not evolved enough yet to be cosmopolitan. That doesn't make them Nazis. Calling such people Nazis makes the situation worse as they don't think of themselves as Nazis and they start to feel righteous in resisting progressives. "How can progressives be right when they keep calling me and my friends Nazis when we clearly aren't? Therefore progressives must be wrong."

In his desire to be edgy Vaush is weakening his otherwise solid position.

Yes. If only we could make some kind of curriculum for alerting those people that they've been exploited by a fascist who has you voting against your interests. Like the way you would try to extract someone from a pyramid scheme or a cult.

I guess it's harder when the cult wants to take over my government and hurt people I know. More personal for the de-programmer. But, that's how I try to look at it. Don't engage or take seriously any of their arguments, just kindly explain they've been duped. (Unless of course they're trolling or antagonizing, then you just have to draw a line).

On 7/11/2020 at 0:34 PM, Extreme Z7 said:

I did not mean to imply that @Robi Steel has low intellect.

Come on, you dont have to restrain yourself, tell me what you really think :)

On 7/11/2020 at 11:48 PM, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

If not then why are you here?

Because its fun and I like to listen to people I disagree with. Maybe Ill stumble across an argument thats actually convincing. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

Trump gives comfort to fascists. Bernie does not.

Bernie is the last person that has the backbone to call out his commie supporters. Seriously. 

On 7/12/2020 at 3:25 AM, Peter-Andre said:

I'm curios; what would you consider to be far-right?

"Far" right is nazism for example. Race superiority theory. Complete subjugation of women. Killing of the weak. Isolationism. 

Criticizing feminism, supporting Trump, supporting pro-Life, supporting gun rights, supporting patriotism is simply a right-wing position.

The people who would call such behavior "far" right are the reason your country is so divided and collapsing. Its absolutist thinking

Thats like accusing anyone who supports universal health care a communist. 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

8 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:
On 7/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

If not then why are you here?

Because its fun and I like to listen to people I disagree with. Maybe Ill stumble across an argument thats actually convincing. 

Slightly confused, because you replied to the “if not” part. so are you saying you are or are not open to changing your mind?

On 7/13/2020 at 2:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

DUDE, you were like *the* person I looked up to when it came to ego, just a few years ago. This response is so obviously catering to your ego and what you would like to think. Its a willfully ignorant representation of reality and omits one part of the truth to make your perspective look right. I thought you would able to catch yourself when you say those things. Apparently not. 

"Neo-nazis, white nationalists, fascists" you're basically talking about one group of people, a very very small fringe minority of people that the media likes to prop up to scare people, and its working on you. You cant compare that with FoxNews or Breitbart or Trump, thats just lumping the other side all in one camp, like an ideolog. 

Chris Cuomo is just one manifestation of the festering blister thats has been growing on the democrat side. You forgot to mention all the people killed due to BLM in the last several weeks, you forgot the stores burned and looted, you forgot ANTIFA, you forgot Don Lemon when he was saying that BLM only cares about black lives when theyre shot by a police officer, you forgot about the family that got arrested because they defended their home, you forget all the ABSOLUTELY reprehensible things lefties have done in the last couple of years. Weak. 

On 7/13/2020 at 2:22 AM, Extreme Z7 said:

This is a distorted view of reality. Its really like inverting the truth in my opinion

Edited by Robi Steel

5 minutes ago, Hank Galaxy Brain said:

Slightly confused, because you replied to the “if not” part. so are you saying you are or are not open to changing your mind?

Im always open to changing my mind

16 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

DUDE, you were like *the* person I looked up to when it came to ego, just a few years ago. This response is so obviously catering to your ego and what you would like to think. Its a willfully ignorant representation of reality and omits one part of the truth to make your perspective look right. I thought you would able to catch yourself when you say those things. Apparently not.

Your gaslighting is cute.

FoxNews and Breitbart is white nationalist propaganda. Trump has white nationalists working in his admin right now. You're just ignorant of these things. This is not an exaggeration or a strawman. It just is what it is. You're just in denial about it.