TrustTheProcess

Fox News

95 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I’ll stop linking him to ya brother. It’s cool we don’t see things the same, but be mindful of those judgments, you are the highest quality source, what is it concerning you with separation above the value of information? 

I know! I can't get past a guy opening his video with strobe lights, swigging bottles of vodka, smoking a huge blunt, telling people to kill themselves, and slurring his speech as he breaks down truth. I barely watched those videos, I admit, and I already gathered that much. I guess it's judgement. I haven't nothing against him other than I feel like he doesn't have an effect "presentation layer". I can listen to his words and be like "yes, the information is good." But others won't get past those superficialities and will be trigger, rendering his style ineffective. I'm completely open to have my mind changed though. I just feel there are more universally resonant delivery formats that would reach more people. This could very well be my own shit though, I realize. There are many many resources that resonate with me that I don't share because I realize people are not ready for the 0-100 full blown truth. You gotta ease them into it gently sometimes. But who knows, I'm still figuring all this out (and will be for the rest of my life!).

@louhad The fact that you and others here don't similarly post outrageous stuff from the other MSM outlets tells me that you don't see how corrupt they are. They are just as bad and that is my assertion. Just bad/corrupt in a very different way. Which is worse is subjective I suppose, but all you have to do is look at the state of affairs in the world to realize that MSM (left/right/up/down) has failed us. Nobody knows what the truth is anymore and everyone just clings to their ideologies and argues. This is what we get when our quality of information is trash. Garbage in. Garbage out.  

@DivineSodaI feel ya, and you're right people won't be receptive if it doesn't resonate. I can see you have clear principles/boundaries when it comes to adopting healthy morals, and this is something i've struggled with as i grow because it's almost like i lose what it is i want to embody. Also It seems to come down to expressing yourself vs meeting people where they are, also coming down to intent/purpose. I have a tough time expressing what i know so i express through others (videos). I would do best filling my own cup, not through expression but self cultivation. Then meeting people who can resonate with that. Thanks man

on another note, even the stigma of weed and alcohol need be questioned lol 

Edited by DrewNows

The Abolish the Suburbs video, time 3:16

Tucker Carlson : "DEMOCRATS WANT TO ABOLISH THE SUBURBS, THEY ARE TO CLEAN AND NICE AND THEREFORE BY DEFINITION THEY ARE RACIST. 
THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN HAS HIGHLY SPECIFIC PLANS ON HOW TO DO THIS.
IT’S CALLED AFFIRMATIVELY FURTHERING FAIR HOUSING, THE HUD REGULATION WRITTEN DURING THE

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. BIDEN’S ADVISORS CLAIM TO ENFORCE IT, WILL CUT OFF CRITICAL FEDERAL FUNDS FOR

MUNICIPALITIES UNLESS THEY SUBMIT TO FEDERAL CONTROL OF

URBAN PLANNING. TOWNS WILL BE ORDERED TO ABOLISH ZONING FOR SINGLE-FAMILY HOUSING

BECAUSE SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES, NEEDLESS TO SAY, ARE RACIST.

LOW INCOME FEDERALLY SUBSIDIZED APARTMENTS WILL GO UP IN THE SUBURBS.

IT’S A GOOD BET YOU WON’T SEE ANY OF THIS, YOU WON’T SEE  PROJECTS BUILT IN ASPEN OR MARTHA’S VINEYARD OR ANYWHERE

ELSE ERIC HOLDER VACATIONS BUT IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?, OH YEAH 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HUD Website 

https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/affh/

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH)

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) is a legal requirement that federal agencies and federal grantees further the purposes of the Fair Housing Act. This obligation to affirmatively further fair housing has been in the Fair Housing Act since 1968 (for further information see Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968, 42 U.S.C. 3608 and Executive Order 12892). HUD's AFFH rule provides an effective planning approach to aid program participants in taking meaningful actions to overcome historic patterns of segregation, promote fair housing choice, and foster inclusive communities that are free from discrimination. As provided in the rule, AFFH means "taking meaningful actions, in addition to combating discrimination, that overcome patterns of segregation and foster inclusive communities free from barriers that restrict access to opportunity based on protected characteristics. Specifically, affirmatively furthering fair housing means taking meaningful actions that, taken together, address significant disparities in housing needs and in access to opportunity, replacing segregated living patterns with truly integrated and balanced living patterns, transforming racially and ethnically concentrated areas of poverty into areas of opportunity, and fostering and maintaining compliance with civil rights and fair housing laws. The duty to affirmatively further fair housing extends to all of a program participant's activities and programs relating to housing and urban development."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/01/trump-hud-fair-housing-rule-346996

Politico

Trump threatens to scrap ‘devastating’ fair housing rule

In the last year alone, HUD has proposed rolling back two key Obama-era rules meant to crack down on housing segregation.

President Donald Trump is threatening to revoke a sweeping Obama-era fair housing rule, stepping up his administration’s efforts to gut anti-discrimination laws amid a national reckoning with race.

Trump cast the 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule as a campaign issue with a thinly veiled warning to the “great Americans who live in the suburbs” that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would bring chaos to their neighborhoods.

“At the request of many great Americans who live in the Suburbs, and others, I am studying the AFFH housing regulation that is having a devastating impact on these once thriving Suburban areas,” Trump tweeted Tuesday night. “Corrupt Joe Biden wants to make them MUCH WORSE. Not fair to homeowners, I may END!”

Trump’s administration has already worked to weaken fair-housing rules on several fronts. In the last year alone, the Department of Housing and Urban Development has proposed rolling back two key Obama-era rules meant to crack down on housing segregation, including the 2015 measure that Trump is now threatening to revoke entirely.

Edited by Nak Khid

4 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Highest ratings does not necessarily reflect highest conscious level. In the 1850s, the news reporters with the highest ratings were pro-slavery. 

Im sure that Fox News was dying a few years ago, now its the only place where people feel safe, probably alot of CNN and MSNBC viewers went to Fox. After they saw a violent cultural revolution be justified on the other channels. 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

5 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

Im sure that Fox News was dying a few years ago, 

You assume incorrectly. 

5 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

its the only place where people feel safe, probably alot of CNN and MSNBC viewers went to Fox. After they saw a violent cultural revolution be justified on the other channels. 

You could be a FoxNews contributor. They love that kinda stuff. 

Fascists be fascisting behind the scenes:

Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no."

In 2016 he replied to a thread with the title, "Mary Poppins getting raped by a pack of wild ni***rs at the park; kids watching." That same year, he commented on a thread titled, "DIKES get wrong CUM at CUMBANK. N****R pops out." Just last month, Neff replied to a comment on the thread that said, "And the n**s are always honor students or some bullshit."

This is who works at FoxNews.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

It's like lifting up a rotten log and seeing the cockroaches scurry away.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, John Doe said:

@Leo Gura This is what the weasel actually looks like. Another basement-dwelling 4chan soymale who probably felt safe behind the computer screen typing the n-word. I'd gladly punch that face till it needs botox injections to look normal again.

Take it easy.

Hating people who hate people is just more of the same.

And his physical appearance is irrelevant.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster." -- Nietzche

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

@John Doe

It's funny how the hard leftist copy the "fascist" speak : soymale. :)

Though the original is "soyboy"

Vaush does it too. It's fun but he sounds like a fascist in the process. 

7 hours ago, John Doe said:

This is what the weasel actually looks like. Another basement-dwelling 4chan soymale who probably felt safe behind the computer screen typing the n-word. I'd gladly punch that face till it needs botox injections to look normal again.

I dont see this shit on any Trump forums, I dont see violent sociopaths on there. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you. If this is your shadow, stop involving yourself in politics now and start working on yourself, youre clearly not ready to think clearly. God, get all those metric tones of hate out of your body first. Jesus Christ. Its just scary.

If I had said this, you would have banned me outright Leo. Nice complete partisan forum

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Robi Steel Look at this and tell me that this is not a facist nationalist propaganda. BTW Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump are both morons. Tucker literally claims china as enemy. 

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

1 hour ago, Robi Steel said:

I dont see this shit on any Trump forums

do you by chance have cataracts 

7 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

I dont see this shit on any Trump forums, I dont see violent sociopaths on there.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

I dont see violent sociopaths on there.

It isn't uncommon, when fighting monsters, to become oneself a monster.

It's a similar dynamic to how atheists get so passionate about denouncing the idiocy of religious fundamentalists that themselves become fundamentalist about atheism and materialism.

You can't just do the opposite of those you hate, you must go meta to truly resolve it.

Are there some violent stage Green people who fall into this trap? Of course! But they are not respresentative of Green. Just as Nazis are not representative of Blue. - Leo Gura, Posted June 8

How do woke people do these mental gymnastics with subtle hate boners for the people of political ideologies they're against when they say they aren't but then come out with this?

Literally just try looking at things from the shoes of blue collar people and you'll see why it's practical for them to see things the way they do, if you got a spark of insight just what it's like to be a police officer from *moderating this (onine) forum* after you started:

Could you imagine seeing through the eyes of someone who makes their living spending their whole week, 12 hours a day working at a steel mill?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll play devils advocate and say everyone who attends BLM/ Leftist rallies are violent, trust fund baby Antifa members who travel from out of state and wreck others communities, they *all* live in an idealist fantasy land where they aren't supported by fly over state Americans who do blue collar work most of their life via factory work, farm labor etc. They *all* think they're macho in their head so they start following people who pervert left wing politics to the extreme in promise of being on "the right side of history" but are really being manipulated for the egotistical benefit of people such as the leader of CHAZ:

See! here's proof with these two videos lol. Weak argument isn't it? I can play the same one sided view games with political ideology. If there wasn't a strong reason for right wingers (or left wingers in honesty) to feel the way they do they wouldn't be doing the things they do. It can't just be condensed into "(insert level of spiral/IQ people of political ideology) are stupid and underdeveloped" either way you're going to demonize that side without going deeper on how they see things.

5 minutes ago, moth said:

How do woke people do these mental gymnastics with subtle hate boners for the people of political ideologies they're against when they say they aren't but then come out with this?

Literally just try looking at things from the shoes of blue collar people and you'll see why it's practical for them to see things the way they do

yes, you gotta see things from both perspectives, there are limitations and hypocrisy in stage green, but green in general is less problematic than stage blue/orange... 

Leo sent that video in response to another user claiming that:

16 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

I dont see this shit on any Trump forums, I dont see violent sociopaths on there.

He wasn't tryna insinuate that all rightwingers are like that... 

29 minutes ago, moth said:

Literally just try looking at things from the shoes of blue collar people and you'll see why it's practical for them to see things the way they do, if you got a spark of insight just what it's like to be a police officer from *moderating this (onine) forum* after you started:

Ok, lets do that. Who exactly are these "blue collar people", what are these "things" they see and how do they them?

Edited by wwhy