TrustTheProcess

Fox News

95 posts in this topic

Fox News is an obvious shitshow. CNN and others are not. Which is more dangerous?

22 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

Fox News is an obvious shitshow.

That's not obvious at all to those who watch it.

CNN and others are not. Which is more dangerous?

You are literally saying that higher stages of the Spiral are more dangerous than lower stages.

You saying that -- is what is most dangerous, as you give defense to nationalist propaganda during a time of rising nationalism.

Left wing ideology will never be as dangerous as right wing ideology.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not obvious at all to those who watch it.

You are literally saying that higher stages of the Spiral are more dangerous than lower stages.

You saying that -- is what is most dangerous, as you give defense to nationalist propaganda during a time of rising nationalism.

I'm saying they are not higher stages. They just have a better presentation layer, which makes them more deceptive to viewers that are higher stages of the Spiral (like you and others on this forum). That in my opinion makes them more dangerous than Fox (who appeals to lower stages viewers).

Btw I'm personally not a fan of spiral dynamics as much as you seem to be, but I'm trying to speak your language. Spiral dynamics has become an ideology imho.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I appreciate you being someone in the spiritual sphere who is willing to say this. So many "gurus" dodge politics. I always wonder, if you're so detached from everything, why can't you risk someone disagreeing with a political opinion? There is a huge need for the discussion of "politics" (read: collectively thriving or dying on this planet) from a spiritual perspective.

Way too much spiritual bypassing out there on this imo. Good shit.

35 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

Btw I'm personally not a fan of spiral dynamics as much as you seem to be, but I'm trying to speak your language. Spiral dynamics has become an ideology imho.

Yup and it’s limited to the mental plane, Leo’s a stubborn Taurus, very practical, material and a real action taker but he’s prone to holding others and himself back with the way he sees and approaches things, attaching to these ideologies like it’s actually doing shit, using the spiral as justification, ranting against anyone who seemingly doing him wrong 

Reflect on this Leo @Leo Gura

and of course your full on sign expression 

Edited by DrewNows

abolish the suburbs? the fuck does that even mean? I guess some awfully worded dog whistle for take power away from racist white communities that have isolated and resisted change? all of the kids of boomers have grown up and are now gentrifying big cities

Edited by Lyubov

7 hours ago, louhad said:

Not a fake image. This was on Tucker's show

You can cherry-pick this shit all day with all news channels. This is literally a non-argument, it doesnt prove anything

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Our history books say no, the current political situation says: youre wrong. 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Robi Steel Dude, you're lost is fascist ideology.

@Leo Gura Right right, calling me a fascist (Im not btw), its not like you are reaffirming everything thats worrying me about you with that statement. 

Edited by Robi Steel

10 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

@Leo Gura Right right, calling me a fascist (Im not btw), its not like you are reaffirming everything thats worrying me about you with that statement.

I don't think you're a fascist, but you're playing with an ideology which leads down that road if you're not careful and enables fascists to gain power.

Tucker Carlson's face on TV always looks like what a liberal's face looks like whenever they hear something Tucker Carlson said on TV.

10 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Fox News is an obvious shitshow. CNN and others are not. Which is more dangerous?

9 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

They just have a better presentation layer, which makes them more deceptive to viewers that are higher stages of the Spiral (like you and others on this forum). That in my opinion makes them more dangerous than Fox (who appeals to lower stages viewers).

In terms of the structure of conscious levels, also consider the underlying content values of what is being presented.

When I was traveling through Colombia, the mafia cartel did a poor job of presentation. When I stayed within a meditation / yogi community they did a much better job at presentation. To say the yogis were more dangerous than the mafia leaders is absurd. The underlying values of the mafia leaders are clearly more dangerous than those of the yogis. 

This example is obvious since there are three conscious levels of separation. It’s more difficult to see with one or two levels of separation. 

To create credible caricatures, conspiracy theories etc., there must be some grains of truth. As well, it takes time to build the caricature. For example, there was some truth to Hilary being corrupt and there was 20 years of FoxNews portraying her as corrupt. It was very easy for FoxNews to exaggerate this and turn Hilary into demon-level corruption to be hated and feared. . . Fox is trying to paint Biden as some crazy liberal, yet he has no history of being a crazy liberal and his policies are centrist. There isn’t any truth to it. So they try to paint Biden as being under control of crazy liberals like AOC, which is laughable. There aren’t any grains of truth or history of caricature building. . . It would be like trying to paint Biden as a crazy Vegan under the control of PETA. . . 

@DrewNows Unless I'm missing something, I implore you to find a higher quality source than that guy. I watched a couple of those videos you previously posted and although his information is decent, he still rubs me the wrong way (getting wasted, high off his ass, cursing telling people to kill themselves, etc). 

@Forestluv I can't speak for your Columbia experience. All I know is that CNN and all the other Mainstream media news outlets lie, deceive, and manipulate. That's the name of their game. It's public relations. It's marketing. They know the lower human psyche. All of them (left, right, up, down, whatever). Raise your standard. There are many higher quality news outlets you can find online (or better yet read books). As long as you're open minded enough to not dismiss non-mainstream by calling them names (which I see a lot here), then you have a hope of reaching a bit of truth. But MSM? Forget about it. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Robi Steel Dude, you're lost is fascist ideology.

What makes him fascist? Why are you so caught up in playing the same left/right name calling game as everyone else? Should I just call you a commie then? This is inherently limited thinking. Let go of the labels man. The highest conscious politics doesn't have a name or a label. It's a blend between many different existing ideologies and then some. When are we going to graduate from this shit? 

@louhad By the way, do you mind posting the actual video from that screengrab so we can get some context? I'm curious if what he was saying is as ridiculous as we're all assuming.

Edited by DivineSoda

14 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

@Forestluv I can't speak for your Columbia experience. All I know is that CNN and all the other Mainstream media news outlets are lie, deceive, and manipulate. That's the name of their game. It's public relations. It's marketing. They know the lower human psyche. All of them (left, right, up, down, whatever). Raise your standard. There are many higher quality news outlets you can find online. As long as you're open minded enough to not dismiss those by calling them names (which ya'll do here on this forum), then you have a hope of reaching a bit of truth. But MSM? Forget about it. 

I didn’t say Orange or Green is 100% honest and accurate. I am pointing to the underlying values and potential harm dynamics. Toxic orange has immense harm potential. However, there are mosaics and degrees of corruption and harm. An average Mafia leader, average banker and average Yogi have different degrees of corruption and toxic shadows. 

Notice the assumption that I watch and trust news outlets such as CNN. This assumes immersion within content and unawareness of structure. This view does not take into account a meta view from above. As well, it is a binary view in which so-called MSM is to either be 100% trusted or 100% not trusted. This is a hyper-simplistic view. It is much more nuanced than that. News outlets like CNN are mosaics of various intentions and accuracies. And there are degrees. As well, there can be binary judgements to categorize others as someone who either watches and trusts MSM or doesn’t watch or trust MSM. This too is hyper-simplistic. 

@louhad You already posted this dude. Why exactly is this definition from this eery looking website the absolute standard?

Many of those 14 points also are observable in all communist states that have yet existed. And I don't think sexism or religion played that big a role in nazi Germany for example. Disdain for intellectuals and the arts is more something communists would be famous for as well as suppressing labor power. 

36 minutes ago, louhad said:

You can't equate CNN to this shit dude

Its equally shitty in my estimation if you leave out Tucker Carlson. I think theres a reason he has the highest rates show on tv at the moment 

6 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

Its equally shitty in my estimation if you leave out Tucker Carlson. I think theres a reason he has the highest rates show on tv at the moment 

Highest ratings does not necessarily reflect highest conscious level. In the 1850s, the news reporters with the highest ratings were pro-slavery. 

1 hour ago, DivineSoda said:

@DrewNows Unless I'm missing something, I implore you to find a higher quality source than that guy. I watched a couple of those videos you previously posted and although his information is decent, he still rubs me the wrong way (getting wasted, high off his ass, cursing telling people to kill themselves, etc). 

I’ll stop linking him to ya brother. It’s cool we don’t see things the same, but be mindful of those judgments, you are the highest quality source, what is it concerning you with separation above the value of information?