Recursoinominado

Awareness only exist because of sensory organs?

49 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, commie said:

They are real. There you go.

What does real mean without the concept of unreal?   Don't you see they depend on each other.  If you call objective reality an illusion or unreal you are only able to do that by contrary to the notion of "realness".  To  anyone saying everythig is illusory or unreal.. May I ask you how do you know what unreal is without there being real?

About dreams.. Well as you are living in the dream it certainly is real but as you wake up it turns out it was just a projection.  So it has a deeper reality to it then the mere appearances that it was.  Same could be applied to this waking world (assuming that we are in the waking world right now) it sure has a deeper reality to it then just what we perceive on the surface but that doesn't mean it's illusory. 

The dream exists from the POV of the dreamer.. But outside of that it has no existence or nonexistence because these distinctions are interdependent and only make sense from the POV of a subject.   Same thing about basically all of reality.. To reality itself it doesn't know whether it exist or doesn't exist.. There is no such distinction in the first place.  BUT from the POV of a subject it is absolutely true that it does exist. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The dream exists from the POV of the dreamer.. But outside of that it has no existence or nonexistence because these distinctions are interdependent and only make sense from the POV of a subject.

You are apparently talking about the subjective contents of the dream rather than about the dream. You shouldn't conflate the two because on the one hand, you can observe others having dreams. And on the other, you can ask meaningful questions about the existence of the contents of the dream you are not having. And while these questions would very likely not be productive, that is not the same thing as not making sense.

TBH I don't think questions about (non)existence are ever productive.

@commie sorry but deal with it buddy.. Your so called existence has no existence or non-existence outside of your awareness of a fabricated distinction of existence and non-existence.  Go ahead and ask reality itself if it exists or doesn't exist and hear it's answer.... 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, commie said:

You shouldn't conflate the two because on the one hand, you can observe others having dreams. 

That is still subjective.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Awareness =❤️ same thing. 

Since ❤️ is Infinite. What Awareness can be. So Awareness much much bigger then "Camera" that holds video game. Just my 2 cents. Don't underestimate it. 

Also why crushing your sense of self and complete deconstruction of all yout beleifs about Reality is also important.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is still subjective.  

Indeed. So what?

Oh boyo literally sold my soul to devil. You know life. Utterly delusional thing. 

They really don't know what they are into. And will not want it. I bet in everything. 

Meta adventure. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Recursoinominado

If you are aware of ‘sensory organs’, which is prior?

Ufff, so simple ^_^

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

@justfortoday how does any of that benefit me in life other than turning me into a dissociated mentally unstable person? 

me me me

It benefits you because it frees you from the monkey chatter in your brain, makes reality seem new (it is new every moment).

It's utterly amazing to awaken to reality.

Frightening at first, but well worth it in the end.

Pure light.

45 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

It's utterly amazing to awaken to reality

Isn't being asleep or not awake also reality? 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Isn't being asleep or not awake also reality? 

Sleep is imaginary.

Another appearance.

Imagine that your entire visual field is one GIANT flat screen playing a movie in 8K resolution. Now, imagine that with both of your arms you reach out and FOLD this screen and you stick it on your face. This is how the illusion of physical reality gets created. Everything you have ever seen is the movie that is played on this screen.

The screen is you, literally.

So you haven't slept a day in your life, you've only hallucinated that you have.

This collective dream (holos) has self consistent rules.

Sleep is just one feature of the "game", but it's completely imaginary.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday any story about reality doesn't explain a dam thing. They are all equally false.  A description is never an explanation.. When you tell me for example that objects fall in the ground because of gravity or because of consciousness you didn't explain anything either way.. Because what the F is gravity or consciousness lol?. It's just pure actuality that is prior to any attempt of describing. 

I prefer to accept reality as it is and not get lost in conceptual stories that Will always fall short. 

Trying to use thoughts and concepts to grasp the ungraspable like trying to use your ears to eat. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Recursoinominado

If you are aware of ‘sensory organs’, which is prior?

Well, that seems to me the structure of language, not reality.

And awareness only exists when there is some sort of means of sensory input like vision, otherwise, it would be a complete blank like in deep sleep or before this body was conceived or after it "death". 

12 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@Recursoinominado also...

The “space” between you and I is what is actually awake, not your “brain”.

Imagine a 360 degree camera located anywhere and everywhere.

Well, that's a serious mindfuck lol 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I prefer to accept reality as it is and not get lost in conceptual stories that Will always fall short. 

Your denial is also imaginary.

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

Your denial is also imaginary.

Watch the last few minutes when he talked about Maya. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Well, that seems to me the structure of language, not reality.

Nothing is what it seems. Let the language (finger pointing) go, and check direct experience (the moon). 

10 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

And awareness only exists when there is some sort of means of sensory input like vision, otherwise, it would be a complete blank like in deep sleep or before this body was conceived or after it "death". 

Aware of what you are calling ‘sensory input like vision’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, commie said:

You shouldn't conflate the two because on the one hand, you can observe others having dreams.

I had a dream in which I observed others having dreams. . . 

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I had a dream in which I observed others having dreams. . . 

I drank water spiked with acid.

Is this a non sequitur championship?