Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vercingetorix

attraction on the spiral

8 posts in this topic

A girl told me today that she is not attracted to me, and I was somewhat surprised.
I was wondering how attraction on the spiral works?
The more developed I am the more the opposite sex is attracted to me?
Or mostly girls from my stage are attracted to me?
Is it possible that a girl will not be attracted to me because I'm too evolved for her? ^_^
 a stage orange girl won't be attracted to green boy for example?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix When i was orange i didn't like green girls now i don't like orange ones. 

If you are too developed you will go over the head of most girls or you won't be interested in them. 

@Opo but if I'm really developed I have confidence, knowledge etc which are really attractive to girls. So I would expect an orange girl to be attracted to yellow for example.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix Yea for sure orange likes yellow. Leo said is one of his spiral videos what every stage thinks of the other ones if you can find it, it will be useful. 

Orange seem to not understand the difference between yellow. They see yellow as sightly irrational. They often assume that you do not verify facts.

I would consider myself turquoise (early stage). I'm interested in a green girl (which is perfectly fine considering her age). I see possibility of her evolving very rapidly. Otherwise I wouldn't go lower than yellow.

People are usually rather attracted to the same stage of spiral. There is always done some dissonance when you are interacting with other stage. Even if you are not really trying to contradict their worldview they act as if you did that. They might be initially attracted to higher stage but it will not stick.

@Username thanks for sharing

I made basically the same thread a while back. I've noticed people in similar stages will tend to be more likely to date one another due to their values being more in alignment with each other. I wouldn't say the same for short term flings but more serious dating this tends to be the case. For instance you usually won't see a stage blue fundamentalist muslim dating a more liberal hippy in stage green that advocates for legal weed.  

Green tends to see red as oppressed. They want to help them. I guess it's more likely to see unhealthy green dating red (especially from other culture) than blue. Blue is the most evil stage for them ;) Orange is just too materialistic for their taste.

Green doesn't understand the difference between them and turquoise. They see torqoise as wise green. It is similar to relationship between orange and yellow.

Blue can't really destinguish orange and yellow is the same. They however hope that they can fix yellow because they aren't totally spoiled as orange.

If you want to attract green females you should become turquoise cult leader :P You can see Sadguru's videos, he is surrounded mostly by young green people who ask silly questions :P I'm not saying he is a cult leader, but you can become one 8)