Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WellbeingSeeker

Obsession with Satanism and the Occult by the World's Elite and the Media? Why?

8 posts in this topic

About 8 months ago I set the goal of researching testimonies and evidences of the spiritual realm in all cultures and religions, i.e. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, New Age, Witchcraft, The Occult, Satanism, etc. It's an ongoing project, the result of which you can observe here. However, the last few weeks my research made an expected turn when I had this sudden interest in digging deeper into the spiritual interests of the world's elite. What I found it's almost unbelievable. Is the Elite really obsessed with Satanism and the occult? If so, why?

I'm sharing below some of the best links I've found on the topic:

Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), Child Trafficking & Sacrifice, Elite Pedophilia

Elite Occult Ceremonies, Occult Symbology, Occult in the Media

Here is a recent documentary that has gone kind of viral the last few months by the way:

OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL

Edited by WellbeingSeeker

Dude, why is you focused on this petty human shit?

You are poisoning your own mind.

Rise above.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, WellbeingSeeker said:

About 8 months ago I set the goal of researching testimonies and evidences of the spiritual realm in all cultures and religions, i.e. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, New Age, Witchcraft, The Occult, Satanism, etc. It's an ongoing project, the result of which you can observe here. However, the last few weeks my research made an expected turn when I had this sudden interest in digging deeper into the spiritual interests of the world's elite. What I found it's almost unbelievable. Is the Elite really obsessed with Satanism and the occult? If so, why?

I'm sharing below some of the best links I've found on the topic:

Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), Child Trafficking & Sacrifice, Elite Pedophilia

Elite Occult Ceremonies, Occult Symbology, Occult in the Media

80% Of that is bullshit but some "Elites" do have weird interests, just like other people do, Stage Red, (which is alot of leader types), and Purple often intersect, Purple has alot of mystical beliefs, can easily be Occult.

I dont really care about that anymore though, I dont agree with our leaders policies anyway so if they do weird shit Im not surprised. If you can bomb a country to pieces for oil Im not surprised you worship some devil you believe in. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

18 minutes ago, Rilles said:

80% Of that is bullshit but some "Elites" do have weird interests, just like other people do, Stage Red, (which is alot of leader types), and Purple often intersect, Purple has alot of mystical beliefs, can easily be Occult.

I dont really care about that anymore though, I dont agree with our leaders policies anyway so if they do weird shit Im not surprised. If you can bomb a country to pieces for oil Im not surprised you worship some devil you believe in. 

Can you point out which ones are bullshit and why? It shouldn't be hard for you since you claim 80% is bullshit so confidently.

Edited by WellbeingSeeker

3 minutes ago, WellbeingSeeker said:

Can you point out which ones are bullshit and why? It shouldn't be hard for you since you claim 80% is bullshit so confidently.

That would take too much time, Bohemian Grove is true. Billionaires being pedos is true (we found that out recently) The rest is just theories people put together. 

Im not gonna debunk a 100 links. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Billionaires being pedos is true

As if billionaires are that more so than poor people.

You might as well be saying that billionaires are gay or billionaires eat steak.

I guarantee you there's more poor pedophiles than wealthy ones.

Locking this because it's full of toxic conspiracy theories which have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum.