Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hamedsf

it's not petty babe, your mind is!

1 post in this topic

most of people who are really hardcore in self-actualization constantly doing every kind of practices to get there. you know what I mean :P

after they come back, their mind starts to take simple and down-to-earth stuff as things which are petty and unnecessary which is so problematic.

for instance, you might start to look at eating, sex, grooming, daily communication all dumb stuff and your mind starts to split the things into important and trivial things.

contemplate on this question: if there wasn't that greatest source would be even trivial and petty stuff down here?

the answer is: there is no such petty stuff in this universe.

the most important insight here is the art of acing both sides equally and not half-assing here and mastering there.

and when you realize this deeply, you would start to see the miracles and creativity in day to day stuff including social interactions, confidence even in tying your shoelace.

the point is that this type of person:

wants to play tennis next time better than he has done before (if he is a tennis player) 

he wants to have daily interaction better than before and have lesser insecurities interacting with different folks

he wants to date and has sex better than previous relationships 

he wants to build materials better than previous ones in terms of quality

he wants to get the best style and appearance 

this type of person re-grounds his both feet back into the earth and starts to analyze all of his past mistakes and failures and fixes that, he wants only growth doesn't matter which aspect.

Cheers  B|

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"