Shakazulu

Evolution of the human being

33 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, An young being said:

This is a mystery yet to be solved. Evolution may or may not have  an answer to it, that's why all kinds of theories as well as spirituality is happening. Also, God doesn't need any time to waste, since time is also a tool for perception. God lets everything happen, including waste and non waste and both, exploring all possibilities in a structured world.

That still doesn't answer the issue of why the human species can't consciously choose their world and their evolution.  Are they so robotic and missing in the necessary levels of neuroplasticity as to be unable to transcend the very programming that put them their?

And I wholeheartedly reject it being a "mystery".  It is not a mystery.  You are either a sentient being that can choose your evolution or you remain single celled organisms in a petri dish.

Edited by XeRnOg

3 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

That still doesn't answer the issue of why the human species can't consciously choose their world and their evolution.  Are they so robotic and missing in the necessary levels of neuroplasticity as to be unable to transcend the very programming that put them their?

The rules don't permit us to do so. Conscious will to choose the world will result in absolute chaos, atleast at this level of evolution. Rules allow the game to exist. Why the game exists, nobody knows or not able to understand.

18 minutes ago, An young being said:

The rules don't permit us to do so. Conscious will to choose the world will result in absolute chaos, atleast at this level of evolution. Rules allow the game to exist. Why the game exists, nobody knows or not able to understand.

What rules might that be? What rules exactly are in place that dictate to us the whimsy of evolution? The only rules I see are man-made rules, and if we can't even change those, then I suppose we are lesser than AI - just Boolean logic.

10 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

What rules might that be? What rules exactly are in place that dictate to us the whimsy of evolution? The only rules I see are man-made rules, and if we can't even change those, then I suppose we are lesser than AI - just Boolean logic.

Rules responsible for things like you don't fly when you jump. Science is something trying to figure out what the rules are. The rules are not individual made, they exist just like we exist. A finite world needs rules to exist. Otherwise it will be just emptyness. We cannot change the rules but we can play within the rules. Evolution is something within the rules.

30 minutes ago, An young being said:

Rules responsible for things like you don't fly when you jump. Science is something trying to figure out what the rules are. The rules are not individual made, they exist just like we exist. A finite world needs rules to exist. Otherwise it will be just emptyness. We cannot change the rules but we can play within the rules. Evolution is something within the rules.

30 minutes ago, An young being said:

1 hour ago, An young being said:

This is a mystery yet to be solved. Evolution may or may not have  an answer to it, that's why all kinds of theories as well as spirituality is happening. Also, God doesn't need any time to waste, since time is also a tool for perception. God lets everything happen, including waste and non waste and both, exploring all possibilities in a structured world.

This argument is boring me as your counter-aeguments are weak, lack logical reasoning, and appears to come from a person who is more interested in defending a viewpoint rather than try reaching the truth.  If your argument had merit to it and was convincing, I would have instantly conceded as my quest is for the truth.  I have ran the simulations inside my head, and there was no obstacle present that would prevent a sentient species from choosing it's evolutionary trajectory.

I am pretty sure it is thinking like yours is as to why our species remains stuck into evolutionary destruction.

Man has bent nature to his will. Man has reached space.  Man has discovered the spiritual. Yet man can't decide his own destiny?

Edited by XeRnOg

17 hours ago, Member said:

I can see that most of your posts are about relationships and girls, so I don't expect you to understand difficult concepts such as time ;)

Haha! My post about relationships and girls is my one of my difficulties, so I don't have a difficulty understanding difficult concepts such as time, you wouldn't see me posting it, I'm not going to post it, I'm going to comment it on people like you... ? 

Edited by John Iverson

45 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

so I don't have a difficulty understanding difficult concepts such as time

It doesn't look like you have anything intelligent to say at all, other than being a troll. If you're going to keep replying to my posts with sarcastic comments, I will consider this to be harassment and I will report you, mkay?

Edited by Member

33 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

This argument is boring me as your counter-aeguments are weak, lack logical reasoning, and appears to come from a person who is more interested in defending a viewpoint rather than try reaching the truth.  If your argument had merit to it and was convincing, I would have instantly conceded as my quest is for the truth. 

Yes man, it's really boring. I am just giving different perspectives you can think about. What you do with it is your will.

I have ran the simulations inside my head, and there was no obstacle present that would prevent a sentient species from choosing it's evolutionary trajectory.

Time is the obstacle. That's why I said evolution is within the rules and we can play with it, We will soon have control over it, maybe not now. 

I am pretty sure it is thinking like yours is as to why our species remains stuck into evolutionary destruction.

It's also possible.

Man has bent nature to his will. Man has reached space.  Man has discovered the spiritual. Yet man can't decide his own destiny?

He can, as long as he plays within the rules.

1 hour ago, XeRnOg said:

Imo, the purpose of enlightenment is to become aware of the unconscious rules created by mankind and trying to set the mind free from the chains that keep the consciousness to a lower level. Basically, meditation clears the junk programmed into your mind and rewire your brain, so that you're able to see past the BS taught by homo sapiens and other lower lifeforms that created this Matrix. The Universe is nothing but a mental representation of this collective awareness stuck into this 3D plane trying to escape.

2 hours ago, Member said:

Imo, the purpose of enlightenment is to become aware of the unconscious rules created by mankind and trying to set the mind free from the chains that keep the consciousness to a lower level. Basically, meditation clears the junk programmed into your mind and rewire your brain, so that you're able to see past the BS taught by homo sapiens and other lower lifeforms that created this Matrix. The Universe is nothing but a mental representation of this collective awareness stuck into this 3D plane trying to escape.

I agree with everything except for the "Matrix" being created by homo sapiens and lower beings.  

God, out of love and kindness, created an infinite array of mental simulations with the hopes of not only being able to provide for his creations but also in an attempt to figure out who God is.  God is infinite and thus it is even difficult for God to understand God.

God desperately craved the friendship of someone else out there. God desperately wished God wasn't alone.  And so he created these world hoping the simulations would become conscious of itself and it did.  God finally found a friend.

58 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

God desperately craved the friendship of someone else out there. God desperately wished God wasn't alone.  And so he created these world hoping the simulations would become conscious of itself and it did.  God finally found a friend.

Yes, but this brings us back to the question of why humans can't consciously control the simulation or be aware of their creation? Apparently, the world is stuck on repeating patterns that are just laid out for its convenience and evolution isn't supposed to work this way. Creation implies novelty that we assume it happens via reproduction or accidental mutations which is most likely nothing but a misconception.

From my perspective, the only true evolution is that which does not depend on a body aka spiritual evolution. But as long as we think that we're homo sapiens and the only purpose is to carry on the genes, then we're just dreaming about reaching higher states of consciousness - which is never going to happen without a radical shift in perspective.

The astral body is evolving us into light beings. It's the physical body and the trials which result from that which evolve the astral body. The two are entangled, at least for (relative) now. 

I made all that up. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay