Shakazulu

Evolution of the human being

33 posts in this topic

In nature we see how animals evolve, the modern dog exist because there once was a species similar to dogs. On earth we had Dinosaurs for Christ sake. Modern society and the moment of NOW is a result of the past in a sense. What were humans before we are today, what did we evolve from?

from Homo sapiens

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

There are no humans, that's a lie. But then again there are, hi! 

According to the story, some higher intelligence primate species interbred to form what is modern humans (homo-sapiens) . We are still evolving.   Basically it's just shapeshifting into what ever we(I) want to be. Perhaps someday humanity won't be homo sapiens any more, whether by biological evolution, gene editing, or artificial bodies. How fun! 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

And..... As you can see, no one is interested in talking about humans on this site, as if they are embarrassed of (not) being one.  ? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance human beings are afraid of recognizing themselves as one kind of "Animal Species" ;)

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@hamedsf @seeking_brilliance hell yea and as I actualize more and more I notice our animal like characteristics. The shape of our eyes, our naked bodies, we walk around with clothes for a reason...

All that is, and evolution with it, is pure magic. I like to think about waaay into the future, when being cut off from the truth is „biologically“ impossible. Our form is as fluid as everything, and we will probably look extremely different in, say, 10 milliion, 100 million, whatever number of years. And then, what if reality itself starts to change with us? Dimensions intermingle etc. I have no clue what will happen. But looking into infinity clearly makes me excited like a child to experience all that. Luckily that‘s what‘s „going to“ happen.

2 minutes ago, Member said:

The future is NOW. Wake up homo sapiens.

The future is now, so The now is the future? Not the present? HAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

The future is now, so The now is the future? Not the present? HAHAHAHA

I can see that most of your posts are about relationships and girls, so I don't expect you to understand difficult concepts such as time ;)

19 minutes ago, An young being said:

What if an asteroid falls on earth and we again become dinosaurs ?

Only if we imagine that "an asteroid falls on earth and we again become dinosaurs" :D

Btw, this is me in another life eating cute bunnies and stuff:

Edited by Member

The question is whether or not that question matters at all.  The human race is one of the few species that fights and destroys each other over the smallest and pettiest of things. Not even bacteria does that. In terms of evolutionary advantage, bacteria are more highly evolved.  It's clear that whatever we evolved from, we didn't go that far. 

But people will say, "but look at our technology?" Yes...let's look at it. Why do we make the weapon first before we make the creation?

Edited by XeRnOg

10 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

The question is whether or not that question matters at all.  The human race is one of the few species that fights and destroys each other over the smallest and pettiest of things. Not even bacteria does that. In terms of evolutionary advantage, bacteria are more highly evolved.  It's clear that whatever we evolved from, we didn't go that far. 

But people will say, "but look at our technology?" Yes...let's look at it. Why do we make the weapon first before we make the creation?

Evolution is simply random and favours genes of survivors. ( Simply because only survivors are able to pass their genes to their children since they have more time to mate ). But, now we have reached a state where we no longer need to worry much about survival like other animals. This allows both the strong and weak to survive, and so I think we will be evolving in different funny random ways in the next 100000 years.

When it comes to weapons, they may not favour creation now, but they will be really helpful in protecting all creations, during unpredicted events like am asteroid impact our alien invasion.

15 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@hamedsf @seeking_brilliance hell yea and as I actualize more and more I notice our animal like characteristics. The shape of our eyes, our naked bodies, we walk around with clothes for a reason...

Actualising leads to transcending, through the interpersonal and transpersonal and beyond, with the transpersonal viewing man in the context of nature.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Evolution is simply random and favours genes of survivors. ( Simply because only survivors are able to pass their genes to their children since they have more time to mate ). But, now we have reached a state where we no longer need to worry much about survival like other animals. This allows both the strong and weak to survive, and so I think we will be evolving in different funny random ways in the next 100000 years.

When it comes to weapons, they may not favour creation now, but they will be really helpful in protecting all creations, during unpredicted events like am asteroid impact our alien invasion.

This characterization makes no effort to factor in a sentient being's ability to rationalize, reflect, and ultimately decide our behavior beyond what our genetics gave us.  If we still lack the intelligence to consciously choose for ourselves how we want to evolve, then sadly, God has wasted his time on us.

6 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

This characterization makes no effort to factor in a sentient being's ability to rationalize, reflect, and ultimately decide our behavior beyond what our genetics gave us. 

This is a mystery yet to be solved. Evolution may or may not have  an answer to it, that's why all kinds of theories as well as spirituality is happening. Also, God doesn't need any time to waste, since time is also a tool for perception. God lets everything happen, including waste and non waste and both, exploring all possibilities in a structured world.