Roy

New house tour Leo?

25 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura, you mentioned a few videos back you purchased a new custom house. Have you moved in yet and can you give us a video tour xD?

It would be cool to see how you planned and set things up to match the flow of your lifestyle, and if there are any larger plans to run a retreat center from it or something like that.

Cheers!

hrhrhtewgfegege

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Hey @Leo Gura, you mentioned a few videos back you purchased a new custom house. Have you moved in yet and can you give us a video tour xD?

It would be cool to see how you planned and set things up to match the flow of your lifestyle, and if there are any larger plans to run a retreat center from it or something like that.

Cheers!

Even though I would love to see his house and everything, but don't expect that. It's good to keep it this way.

One of the reasons why I like him is him not being mainstream and everywhere and so obvious.

I am excited for his new house and I really hope he will shower us with more new news and content.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

@Leo Gura Love the plants need to get me some. 

What do you all think about cacti do they have negative effects on consciousness because of the spikes? 

8 minutes ago, Opo said:

What do you all think about cacti do they have negative effects on consciousness because of the spikes? 

o.O huh 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

41 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

o.O huh 

I think it's because you may subconsciously have fear and tension around them because of the possibility of being hurt by it, falling on it, or something like that.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

why just why a carpet? i‘m so fighting against carpets in houses - if i had one message to the world in sense of better living conditions: remove the carpets. they get stained verry fast, if you overwater your plants you‘ll create the perfect living condition for all kinds of animals, maybe it’ll start talking to you one day, and in general it’s not allergy friendly... a carpet will also only be pretty for some years and then you will have to exchange it, it’s not sustainable. nice monstera by the way maybe she eats it up one night. how is the floor underneath? maybe you can just remove it - concrete can be very nice.

@Opo cacti and sukkulents can give a very warm atmosphere, won‘t get a jungle feeling with them though.

Edited by remember

@Amandine it fits quite well to the title of the video, doesn’t it? leo actually has no property rights, we should make him change the flooring and at least have cacti and aloe on his balcony or terrace or whatever is hidden behind the glas piece. 

don‘t blame me - he said that himself.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I think it's because you may subconsciously have fear and tension around them because of the possibility of being hurt by it, falling on it, or something like that.  

I see. In that case, you may have a subconscious fear of running out of toilet paper, hot water, food, electricity or being kicked out of your home. Where does it end? :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

14 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I see. In that case, you may have a subconscious fear of running out of toilet paper, hot water, food, electricity or being kicked out of your home. Where does it end? :D 

i‘d def check in that case if the plants might be poisonous before buying them. O.o 

at least have some cacti with prickly pears! the nopales ones, yummy.

Edited by remember

3 hours ago, Opo said:

My momma said that it was okay, that it was quite all right...

but she never stopped telling the story of how I sat on a cactus as a toddler when we first moved out to AZ 9_9

diaper off, so I think it must have been funny as hell xD 

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, Amandine said:

Did you actually watch between 00:24 and 00:48?

Or did you like trudge through the whole video after 00:48, lol? Cos if you did then yeah, you're just gonna see Leo sitting on his couch for 2 1/2 hours. xDxDxD

Ah lol, sorry I skipped and missed that part. Wow, it looks really cozy and green. The outside area seems interesting, as well.

Congratulations Leo ^_^

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

xD I think it's a feng shui thing. All about creating certain atmospheres in the home. https://www.nst.com.my/property/2018/07/389944/feng-shui-right-place-lovely-thorny-plants#:~:text=According to basic Feng Shui,placed in a wrong area.&text=A living room is an area for you to relax.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

My momma said that it was okay, that it was quite all right...

but she never stopped telling the story of how I sat on a cactus as a toddler when we first moved out to AZ 9_9

diaper off, so I think it must have been funny as hell xD 

That explains it.

I love the plants and I want to get plants but it is kind of a pain if you are away from the house for more than 1 week.

Currently own 1 bonzai tree. These are used to contemplate with. I definitely recommend it. These can survive without water for 2 weeks. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, Amandine said:

Leo I couldn't help noticing, but your 2nd toe looks a lot longer than your big toe (for those interested, you'll get quite a good close up between 00:34 and 0:37 in the video). What d'yall think?

3 hours ago, Amandine said:

they're already hinting you should maybe get rid of the cacti

1. Its the angle... Big toe is bent. 

2. You're paranoid I just asked a question.