John Iverson

make me imagine what a girl desires about intimacy, sex, relationship and love

50 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, flowboy said:

But if he did it purely for her, singing a song he doesn't really like but hopes she does, to "demonstrate his love" or something, this relationship is about to fall apart/only being kept alive for the likes on instagram. I'm not kidding when I say: I bet she doesn't blow him anymore, if they even have regular sex at all, which I doubt.

So true.... Absolutely agree. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

26 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Look, if this dude wants to sing for his girlfriend because he likes singing and he likes this music, that's great, let him.

But if he did it purely for her, singing a song he doesn't really like but hopes she does, to "demonstrate his love" or something, this relationship is about to fall apart/only being kept alive for the likes on instagram. I'm not kidding when I say: I bet she doesn't blow him anymore, if they even have regular sex at all, which I doubt.

In my years of dating 52 women, reading and researching a lot and asking women about the subjects during various workshops, my conclusion is this: no matter what they say, women don't want a man who changes himself for her.

So what you're doing here is a very bad idea, because trying to become mr romantic like this so that women will like you, to women is the most cringy unattractive thing ever.

Instead, ignore everything, ignore what women say they want, and just work on yourself and become firmly grounded in your life's purpose.

Then you will just naturally attract the women that suit you. Don't ever worry about it.

And of course, be decent to them. But that has nothing to do with attraction.

look at her reaction , that kind of reaction is Priceless!! That's the point..

to get a response to a girl like that is for me it is priceless.. that's my goal! Hehe.. 

and not just something like that, imagine a girl's response to a guy that is Godlike, he knows and understand the girl's psyche and doing amazing things for her came from a guy's best version of himself..

(I AM THE ONE SHOULD GET THE " IMAGIN THIS"  REPLY

but i am the one who is giving it ?‍♂️

as i said, i want to to give the best possible to a girl

my post is about giving

I want to have something i could envision what it means to be intimate with a girl, i want to be inspired by others example cuz I don't have someone i could look up to, living in low quality culture and they act based on ignorance I don't have any idea about being intimate, and expressing the right way ( actions based on understanding and not doing things from ignorance/random/unconsious/not knowing the real) ...

by watching this video it just hit me that through the girl's response i feel and it hits me like a light bulb that i want to give the best self i could be in myself improvement journey to a girl that someday when i meet someone all she can say about me is , is this guy really possible? Shit!! ?

.. you are missing the point of my post,

real response, based on likes or anything shit like that I don't care, i become inspired to get that kind of reaction to girls 

I don't want just acting to be like the boy, the point is i wanna give the best to a girl,

Edited by John Iverson

3 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

look at her reaction , that kind of reaction is Priceless!! That's the point..

to get a response to a girl like that is for me it is priceless.. that's my goal! Hehe.. 

and not just something like that, imagine a girl's response to a guy that is Godlike, he knows and understand the girl's psyche and doing amazing things for her came from a guy's best version of himself..

(I AM THE ONE SHOULD GET THE " IMAGIN THIS"  REPLY

but i am the one who is giving it ?‍♂️

as i said, i want to to give the best possible to a girl

my post is about giving

I want to have something i could envision what it means to be intimate with a girl, i want to be inspired by others example cuz I don't have someone i could look up to, living in low quality culture and they act based on ignorance I don't have any idea about being intimate, and expressing the right way ( actions based on understanding and not doing things from ignorance/random/unconsious/not knowing the real) ...

by watching this video it just hit me that through the girl's response i feel and it hits me like a light bulb that i want to give the best self i could be in myself improvement journey to a girl that someday when i meet someone all she can say about me is , is this guy really possible? Shit!! ?

.. you are missing the point of my post, I don't want just acting to be like the boy, the point is i wanna give the best to a girl

You need to wake the hell up from the fairytale you are living in. You don't have to listen to any of these comments, but you will get slammed in your face by reality either way. As soon as you are going to get a girlfriend, you will see that this whole thing is not gonna workout. At last she will maybe appreciate it one time, but if she's even a slight bit mature on an emotional level, she wil cringe hard.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

15 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

.. you are missing the point of my post, I don't want just acting to be like the boy, the point is i wanna give the best to a girl

Why? You don't even have a girl yet (I'm getting that impression, correct me if I'm wrong)

When you're in a relationship, you can work with her on being better at intimacy. I know some great resources for that. Singing cheesy lovesongs to please her is definitely not the way, because it's dishonest as fuck.

But you can't practice that alone, so if you're single, work on attracting a girl first. And the way to do that is what I mentioned. So actually what I said was very appropriate to your post.

You may want to read Models by Mark Manson. And The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, Shiva99 said:

You need to wake the hell up from the fairytale you are living in. You don't have to listen to any of these comments, but you will get slammed in your face by reality either way. As soon as you are going to get a girlfriend, you will see that this whole thing is not gonna workout. At last she will maybe appreciate it one time, but if she's even a slight bit mature on an emotional level, she wil cringe hard.

What is reality again? Is it real? Or it is just same as a fantasy? Wake up ?.... 

you are the missing point too,

(Again, make me imagine the best that i could make sense to girl)

okay i am going to be open in your sense of reality.. 

based on your "real" sense about intimacy, love, and relationship, and sex, plus being the best version of the self that you can give to a girl, what you can think of about those stuffs to make a girl feel deep intimacy, love, relationship, and sex... base it to your own sense of reality ?... 

Edited by John Iverson

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Then how come so many girls stick around with abusive asshole boyfriends who mistreat them???

What girls say they want is very different from what they actually stick around for.

Leaving an abusive relationship is not simply leaving because it’s not what the person wants. Women are often intricately entrapped within abusive relationships. They don’t have the psychological, social and/or financial resources to leave. I volunteered in a place that was a temporary safe space for women in abusive relationships. These abusive relationships can involve twisted psychological / physical mistreatment and intimidation in which the abuser isolates and entraps them. In many abusive relationships, it’s not so simple as just leaving if you don’t like it. 

31 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

What is reality again? Is it real? Or is just same as fantasy? Wake up ?.... 

again you are missing point too,

(Again, make me imagine the best that i could make sense to girl)

okay i am going to be open in your sense of reality.. 

based on your "real" sense about intimacy, love, and relationship, and sex, plus being the best version of the self that you can give to a girl, what you can think of about those stuffs to make a girl feel deep intimacy, love, relationship, and sex... base it to your own sense of reality ?... 

It's all in The Way Of The Superior Man and other resources by David Deida. Go read them. It's all about deep intimacy, love, relationships and sex.

Just go experience life man. Have a dozen more relationships. You're not ready to hear the answer to what you are asking.

Edited by flowboy
be nice...

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

53 minutes ago, flowboy said:

It's all in The Way Of The Superior Man and other resources by David Deida. Go read them. It's all about deep intimacy, love, relationships and sex.

Just go experience life man. Have a dozen more relationships. You're not ready to hear the answer to what you are asking.

I have the book, i've already read it 

i value deep understanding I don't want to roam around through life having no picture i can think of to myself.. i want to experience life with understanding.. if you are the kind of person who roam around through life and make stupid decision because you want to be ignorant first and then you are not proactive before you learn the lesson ,  well get out of here men, I don't want to listen to any advice or suggestion from that kind of person.. go do that on someone else ? I want to have someone here that is high quality, conscious, strategists, make the effort to advance himself with visioning, understanding things before going out and fail then learn the lesson through failure..

this is my response to you, saying i am not ready to hear the answer to what i am asking..  

Edited by John Iverson

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Leaving an abusive relationship is not simply leaving because it’s not what the person wants. Women are often intricately entrapped within abusive relationships. They don’t have the psychological, social and/or financial resources to leave. I volunteered in a place that was a temporary safe space for women in abusive relationships. These abusive relationships can involve twisted psychological / physical mistreatment and intimidation in which the abuser isolates and entraps them. In many abusive relationships, it’s not so simple as just leaving if you don’t like it. 

Agree agree agree agree agree agree. 

Perfectttttttt!!!!! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

While it's true that women have fears of sexual assault and so-on that men do not, it's absurd to say that women fear more than men.

Most men are full of fear. A woman doesn't even understand what fear is until she's experienced what it's like for a guy to cold approach a hot girl and try to attract her.

Most men are super insecure and fearful. Fear is fundamental to all living organisms. Women do not have some special monopoly on fear.

Fear is fundamental to the ego-mind. So it's not about male or female. The more ego the more fear.

I think she meant that the degree of fear that is experienced by a girl is on avarage usually higher. It's like we as men we fear on level 70/100 most of the time, and women maybe 90/100, which I kinda get by being short myself, there is something intrisinc about it that makes you feel on avarage more vulnerable, so I guess it's more so with women who are also less muscular. So yeah we are all in fear on a way or another, but it might make sense that a woman needs that extra security since she probably lives with more fear.