EddieEddie1995

Serbia is protesting because of Corona lock down after the elctions

2 posts in this topic

Aleksandar Vucic (president of Sebia) has just won the elections again(obviously) for the basic reasons: easy media manipulation, he targeted older folks , the young didn't vote, and the rest had to vote for him because they have no idea of politics and their survival depends on it . 

Before  the elections he gave us help of 100 euro(haha) , and stopped the Corona lock down where we had to  be 3-4 days inside every week etc . And now after he won the elections he wants to lock down the borders again, and put us in lock down  . Now I can't say if the situation is actually getting worse with the Virus, but I can say that after bullshiting people on televison every day after the Corona outbreak ,  people are sick of it, and that was only a trigger from what is to come  . Low on maslow hirarchy, no jobs and no money , sick of being manipulated they are rising against it . 

Because of Social Media now, they can't cover up the lies anymore, and because people are biased will cherry pick every move Vucic makes and blame him for it . This protest is inevitable, but I think is going to get more bad then good . People are projecting their hurt, stage red folks are breaking things, group mentality is reinforcing more stupid things, and we will see what happens next . Here are few videos of what is going on now : 

This went live Whooops ! 

People are throwing rocks and stuff on the police . I feel bad for both of them... 

But I guess this needs to happen in order for us to move forward...